Games Minority Rule - Sign-up Thread

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
👻 Let's play a game 👻

It's been awhile since the last minority game - and since it's spooky season, let's try to escape those amazingly scary punishments!
I'll be your orange host this time!

🧡Sign-ups close on 19/10 🧡

THE COUNTDOWN
- scav
- Copy Panda
- Juviii
- Sky
- Evil3ye
- Grysun
- Lady Pompom
- Lakhan220
- Linali
- Baka Taichou



"👻 Do you believe in ghosts? 👻 "


​


 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm in o/
Gonna try to get you more peeps '-'
Gonna cost you more future beer, tho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Join us @gnut D:
--- Double Post Merged, ---
OMG sry, didn't see you were alrdy there, @gnut ><
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm in o/
Gonna try to get you more peeps '-'
Gonna cost you more future beer, tho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Join us @gnut D:
--- Double Post Merged, ---
OMG sry, didn't see you were alrdy there, @gnut ><
You can't do nothing without me can you?:heh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
wow so mean to my uncle

I'll be in too #PeerPressure
If I win you will all get the most handsome avis possible.
 
Top