Wow, this thread almost makes it impossible for me to give my opinion... This is just the exact set up for a trap if I answer it completely honestly without any bias.
But f*ck it, both Alvarez Gray and Alvarez Mira take this win with no diff. I can give the benefit of the doubt and say min diff or low diff max.
I really dont think I need an explanation other than both Gray and Mira are on a whole other level than the Gods. Team Demon definitely takes this, especially with IDeS Gray and Takeover Sayla: Mira.
Chelia is just about tied with Wendy. Plus, Gray has already been proved to beat Chelia, and that was GMG Gray. Orga got oneshotted by Jura. I dont care if it was out of carelessness or not. Everybody can be oneshotted if they are careless.
Mira has arial advantage to avoid and dodge it. And Gray isnt that stupid.
