Discussion - Mirajane Strauss thread | Page 16 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Mirajane Strauss thread

Does Mira have a new takeover form in 100YQ arc? And what would it be?

• Total voters

AmitDS

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I almost forgot that Lucy also supported what we saw in the final arc when Gray said Mira had no weaknesses and Wahl used Elfman as her weakness. Lucy recently said that her only weakness is her family. So 2 characters have not touched on DeS magic being her weakness.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Never noticed, but Algeria doesn't have a traditional ponytail lol. It's her tied up hair in the front that bends backward to make it seem like a regular pony tail.

Damn, I love the Takeover even more just knowing that small detail. Mashima spends a lot of effort in making her hella cool takeovers. Now all he has to do is let her shine in them.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Never noticed, but Algeria doesn't have a traditional ponytail lol. It's her tied up hair in the front that bends backward to make it seem like a regular pony tail.

Damn, I love the Takeover even more just knowing that small detail. Mashima spends a lot of effort in making her hella cool takeovers. Now all he has to do is let her shine in them.
ikr?????????? it looks super elegant! ☑ the color scheme ☑ the design ☑ the hairstyle ☑ the strength

Mira with bangs down looks sweet too! both pre and post lisanna death 😌

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
ikr?????????? it looks super elegant! ☑ the color scheme ☑ the design ☑ the hairstyle ☑ the strength

Mira with bangs down looks sweet too! both pre and post lisanna death 😌
Yeah, Mira looks awesome any which way her hair is, but her tied up hair in the front is like her signature. The color scheme is awesome. It like is the embodiment of the entire Tartatus guild packed into one form. But, I always loved how he incorporated her front pony tail in her takeovers which is why I kind of felt at odds with Algeria in terms of design. I like the the thorn crown, but her tied up hair in the front was missing so it kind of felt off. Now knowing it was actually the ponytail that is the little front ponytail just boosted my love for the look by 100x.:hearts

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Also these recent months I just figured out that "Mira" is also name of a star. And I like astronomy.. Ah... :luv

AmitDS

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Isn't DeS magic super effective against curses? But what about Mirajane's darkness magic? The magic she uses in her other forms before Mashima introduced curses and DeS magic should in theory not be affected by DeS magic or absorbed by it.

Vis

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don’t think she has any new takeovers more powerful than Alegria unless she took Larcade over (who was killed in their guild, so it’s not impossible I guess), so I don’t think it would be groundbreaking if she uses any other 9DG takeover, and the thing is, if it doesn’t have that effect, it’s not worth doing it at all.

it’d be interesting to see if she could take over whatever ‘darkness’ is in Gray though, or if Gray could absorb the demons within her. A clash between their respective specific types of magic would be quite a sight

Kouichi

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Estonia
Mira winning in Best Waifu makes my heart proud of her even more. She deserves the love despite she got fckin stomped by her siblings, Mira still worries for a Lisanna when Lucy defeated her.
She's welcoming, it feels like you're in home whenever you see her, giving you a warm smile from the icy tragic events you've faced.
#AllHailMira2k20

And no. Not trying to pull a pun just because she's gonna battling against Gray. XD

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
A Mira's spin-off would be interesting. How and where she got all those satan souls, how she took over them, how her love life is, how her friendship/rivalry with Erza, how she passed through S-class exam, and many more :awe

IamtherealMirajane

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Mira was the last member who pass the S class exam right?

I think She fought Laxus or Erza during her trial.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Mira was the last member who pass the S class exam right?

I think She fought Laxus or Erza during her trial.
according to wikia, Mystogan was the last, in X782. (honestly I didnt know about this too lol, I thought mira was the last)

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
S-Class:
Laxus - 17
Mira - 16
Erza - 15
Mystogan - ???

I think that was stated somewhere but can't remember where lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Found it.

If Mystogan is the same age as Jellal then that means he was also 17 when he got his S-Class title as Jellal and Erza are the same age.

Gildarts is the only unknown S-Class lol.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
S-Class:
Laxus - 17
Mira - 16
Erza - 15
Mystogan - ???

I think that was stated somewhere but can't remember where lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Found it.

If Mystogan is the same age as Jellal then that means he was also 17 when he got his S-Class title as Jellal and Erza are the same age.

Gildarts is the only unknown S-Class lol.
Mira's house and her being lovely towards a stray dog :awe

Hmmmmm 🤔 Cana took the exam in X780 huh... but in the anime it was shown she fought Laxus and lost (I dont remember what happened in the manga). maybe at that time you couldnt become an S-class mage if you couldnt beat him? just like in X784? I thought the rules about it kept changing too.

between Gildarts and Laxus, there are some S-class mages??? hmm I wonder where they are now. I guess they left the guild, because Mira mentioned there are only 5 S-class mages in FT.

Dsync1101

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I just realized from that section that Mira actually owns a house while everybody is paying their rent :blink

One4All

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'm curious about the previous S-class mages of FT. Are they as strong as the S-class present in the guild?dead?retired?a DE perhaps? :derp