Conditional - Mirajane vs Ajeel | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Conditional Mirajane vs Ajeel

Who wins?

• Ajeel

Votes: 43 56.6%
  • Mirajane

Votes: 33 43.4%

• Total voters

Crimson Ice

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich

Distance: 5M

Mind-Set: In character

Restrictions: For the sake avoiding the NLF nonsense Macro is restricted

Condition: Mira can use Algera Soul for as long as she wants.

So does Mira do better than Erza did against the Sand King?

Last edited:

The President

Reaction score
Country
Canada
It ends with Sand World, although she will put up a good fight.

Inb4 her presence evaporates the sand within a 5km radius of her.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Ajeel wins. Not sure on the diff, but I won't go any higher than medium. I think low to mid is about right.

Miralegria for as long as she wants is giving Mirajane a significant boost to her actual ability, so it's possible she registers higher than I give her credit for, in this inflated scenario of course.

Laxus chan-yo

Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Being able to use Alegria indefinitely makes her far stronger than her usual strength since that form is very limited and it also puts her above Erza imo but not above Ajeel. He takes it Mid-high diff.

Without this boost Ajeel wins low difficulty.

Indira

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Macedonia
She will provide a better fight than Erza with unlimited MP access to Algeria, but still lose to him in a higher difficulty. I guess higher end of mid-diff is accurate. Ajeel's a tank and Mira doesn't have enough offensive output to deal with him.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Ajeel is pretty much a fucked up match up against non elemental mages and those who doesn't have big AoE attacks to disperse his sand. place Natsu against him and Natsu will mid diff him. place Laxus against him and Laxus will kill him if he is a little bit serious.

I would say Mirajane wins.

another thing to point out is, Juliet and Heine were basically scared of Mirajane's Magic Power. question is, why would they be so scared if they were around other Spriggans casually, even around Irene??? that definitely speaks about Mirajane's MP which should be at least comparable to Spriggans. maybe not completely equal but certainly close.

mah I change my mind.

Last edited:

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
If Mirajane has Alegria Soul for an unlimited amount of time...
  • Mirajane > Ajeel [High-Extreme Difficulty]
In my opinion, Mirajane would fare against Ajeel better than Erza with these conditions in place. I see Erza and Mirajane as equals. Therefore, I like to think that Erza's Nakagami Armor is comparable to Mirajane's Alegria Soul. As a reference...
  • Erza < Ajeel [High-Extreme Difficulty]
It is true that Erza had some advantages against Ajeel throughout their fight. But at the same time, Erza was put at a major disadvantage in the beginning when Marin interfered with her magic.

Now what if Mirajane did not have Alegria Soul for an unlimited amount of time?
  • Mirajane < Ajeel [High-Extreme Difficulty]
Anyways, I honestly don't see how Mirajane wouldn't take this.

Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
Ajeel wins this mid difficulty.She will surely fare better than Erza but in the end Ajeel wins.To be honest i think Makarov is stronger than Mira.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
So another thread where Mirajane's full power is restricted. She can never go all out, can she? Sigh.

Well, without Seilah Soul she takes it around mid diff I guess. Alegria Soul is OP, and Ajeel is not stronger than a team-up from Juliet and Hynhe lol.

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States
So another thread where Mirajane's full power is restricted. She can never go all out, can she? Sigh.

Well, without Seilah Soul she takes it around mid diff I guess. Alegria Soul is OP, and Ajeel is not stronger than a team-up from Juliet and Hynhe lol.
Ajeel is definitely stronger than Juliet + Hynhe combined, they were only lackeys and they weren't even real mages, just swords.

And its perfectly fair that Macro isn't taken into account here. Macro probably wouldn't work on Ajeel anyways imo, but it makes sense to disregard Macro in this circumstance because both sides can easily be argued and using hax in general just complicates things so much.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Really? Miralegria's feats are now Nakagami/Ajeel level?

I get it, Miralegria is like Erza's Nakagami, because it uses MP so quickly, but Miralegria has absolutely no feats comparable to defeating Ajeel. I welcome a comparison between the twin swords and Ajeel, the latter having extensive feats for physicals.

Lol isn't Mira actually boosted by this scenario? Her strongest form is extrapolated out beyond her true level of MP.

Solitrine

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Ajeel mid-diff at the very most. Doubtful if Ajeel even gets to the stage where he would use sandstorm.

The President

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Ajeel is not stronger than a team-up from Juliet and Hynhe lol.
I don't understand how you can possibly say this, especially with such confidence. Ajeel wouldn't even have to use magic to defeat them based on what he has shown. Their magic sucks and they have one decent durability feat, that's about it, your acting like they are each current Erza level.

another thing to point out is, Juliet and Heine were basically scared of Mirajane's Magic Power. question is, why would they be so scared if they were around other Spriggans casually, even around Irene???.
Its completely different when you are actually fighting someone like that then when you have someone like that protecting you/on your side.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
I agree with most of you guys' opinion. I think Mirajane would put a betetr fight than Erza considering her Alegria can be used for an unlimited amount of time. This form drains Mira's MP VERY fast, so the fact that here it is unrestricted... This is very huge boost for Mira.
She should definitely put up a better fight than Erza.

But imo Ajeel would still win this, cnsidering he has access to his Sand World and the ability to suck the moisture (and thus draining energy) from Mira's body.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Lol isn't Mira actually boosted by this scenario? Her strongest form is extrapolated out beyond her true level of MP.
Alegria may be her most powerful Take-Over Soul, but it doesn't have any feats at all. As for Seilah Soul, Macro is capable of simply slaying everyone who doesn't have something to counter it.

I don't understand how you can possibly say this, especially with such confidence. Ajeel wouldn't even have to use magic to defeat them based on what he has shown. Their magic sucks and they have one decent durability feat, that's about it, your acting like they are each current Erza level.
Their magic sucks? It seems you don't understand their magic at all then. Juliet is able to turn things into liquid which is hax af. As for Hynhe, she could just enwrap Ajeel with her magic and electrocute him till he dies. Their magic is at least more impressive than Sand Magic, lolz.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Alegria may be her most powerful Take-Over Soul, but it doesn't have any feats at all. As for Seilah Soul, Macro is capable of simply slaying everyone who doesn't have something to counter it.
I agree, the unlimted Alegria is a big boost but the fact that Seilah TakeOver is restricted nerfs Mira quite a lot. Then again this is an old debate. Mira's TkeOver: Seilah's only feat is to put soldiers asleep. We have no reason to believe Mira couldn't use this hax against more pwoerful opponents, but then again we didn't see her do that yet. She had to use Alegria to defeat Sun&Moon, which should mean her hax couldn't work on them.
Seilah's Take Over might not even be able to affect Ajeel, the same way it didn't S&M.
That's entirely based on speculation though, which i think is why Macro is restricted.

Their magic sucks? It seems you don't understand their magic at all then. Juliet is able to turn things into liquid which is hax af. As for Hynhe, she could just enwrap Ajeel with her magic and electrocute him till he dies. Their magic is at least more impressive than Sand Magic, lolz.
I disagree with it however. Ajeel would stomp those gilrs.
Unless you think Hynhe could enwrap an entire sandstorm in which Ajeel is hiding. That doesn't seem possible imo.
How would they even target him?
Hynhe's magic could even turn into sand by touching Ajeel which would render it ineffective.

The President

Reaction score
Country
Canada
No that's not Juliet's magic. Juliet's magic is acid goo/mucus. It sticks and burns, its nothing impressive. Heines explosion was also pathetic, it did very little damage to Mira. Ajeel had mild damage from Jupiter. He can literally walk through any of their attacks, and he's fast enough to waltz around Erza with little effort. Again, he doesn't even need his magic to defeat them although saying that his magic is less impressive then shoe strings and acid mucus is ridiculous. His sand magic is easily some of the most versatile magic in the series (as sand abilities usually are) and Sand World is one of the largest scale moves in the series, only beaten out by Universe One.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Really? Miralegria's feats are now Nakagami/Ajeel level?

I get it, Miralegria is like Erza's Nakagami, because it uses MP so quickly, but Miralegria has absolutely no feats comparable to defeating Ajeel. I welcome a comparison between the twin swords and Ajeel, the latter having extensive feats for physicals.
No, it's not just the MP consumption that is similar. Mirajane's nukes were capable of one-shotting both of Eileen's subordinates.

Comparison between Juliet + Hynhe and Ajeel? The latter was not even close to being one-shotted. He even arguably defeated Erza.

I think the real comparison here is not between the twin swords and Ajeel, but rather Erza and Mirajane. Who is stronger?

Furthermore, what feats has Nakagami Starlight shown? Finishing off an already injured Ajeel? Alegria Soul would definitely do the same.

Not sure if you're taking the conditions into account but you do know that Mirajane spamming nukes repeatedly (in Alegria Form) would overpower one slash from Nakagami Starlight, right? We're talking about Mirajane's strongest form here. Equivalent to Erza going full-power (Nakagami Armor). Not only is it stronger, but it has more AoE. Mirajane would surely have more of an advantage against Ajeel than Erza, who has no attacks capable of dispersing his spells.

Mirajane is definitely underrated, considering many people say that she would fare better than Erza (yet lose to Ajeel). I'm more interested in the difficulty you guys place for Erza's fight against Ajeel now. It seems many think it wasn't a draw or that Ajeel beat her with less than high difficulty.

Last edited:

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
I don't get how Erza is stronger than Mirajane. While its true Erza might win due to Mirajane's low stamina to keep Alegria form active, in this case she can keep it permanently right? In Alegria form, her magic power was literally pushing away the sea water something which Nakagami Erza never did.

I'd say Mirajane wins, dunno about the difficulty.

Aizen

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't get how Erza is stronger than Mirajane. While its true Erza might win due to Mirajane's low stamina to keep Alegria form active, in this case she can keep it permanently right? In Alegria form, her magic power was literally pushing away the sea water something which Nakagami Erza never did.

I'd say Mirajane wins, dunno about the difficulty.
I mean it's not all about magic power though, Nakagami armor literally counters magic that she slices with her sword. I believe Mira and Erza are rather equal, i have stated that Satan Soul: Alegria was somewhat equivalent to Nakagami armor in power. So i believe they are even, and despite her being able to use Alegria infinitely, i still don't think there is anything to suggest she has an answer for Sand World. I mean Erza did not, why should she? Honestly i would have prefered Alegria be restricted by time in this battle. If we are truly trying to say who is more powerful, their weaknesses should also be present. Alegria takes up a ton of magic power, so does Nakagami armor, that should be a factor in a head to head battle with Ajeel as well imo. I am happy though that Satan Soul: Seilah is restricted. I would still say Ajeel would win even if she could use it, but then the discussion would go towards can she use it against Spriggan level opponents? I personally think it's fairly obvious she can't considering Alegria is her trump card, therefore she would have just used Seilah if she thought it would have worked before bringing out Alegria.

Last edited: