Life - Most Embarassing Moments | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Life Most Embarassing Moments

Mama Satsuki

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
When I was around 14, we were all playing outside with the neighnbours. It's a silly game, where everyone stands in a circle giving hands with the palms facing up. Then starts a hitting ceremony, to see who cries first. You slap the hand of whoever is to your left.

It was all so fun, everyone red-faced because of the piercing pain, but no one daring to cry first. I was laughing so hard I had to sit on the sidewalk to avoid... accidents...

it didn't help, I peed myself in front of everyone... :-_-

steelwingcrash1

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
In my hometown, it is nearly impossible to ride a bike. But as an impulsive 17 year old boy four years ago, I dared myself to ride a bike in our place full of fast vehicles (trucks and buses included).

...well, I crashed in a post because I was trying to evade a car in front of me.

No injuries (just scratches) happened, but to face a queue of people asking you, "Why did you even do it?" "Are you stupid or what?" "Let me take you to the police for investigation."

Ma-an, it was totally humiliating. I got surrounded by a horde of people trying to grasp what the hell happened to me.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
the most embarassjing thing in my life happened when i was 16.my family and my friends were celebrating New year in a restaurant,so after a while we drank and started dancing.That was my first time drinking,so i kinda got wasted under what like 2 mins..At the end it turned out that while dancing i was trying to hit on my friend's mom infront of everyone.So embarassing

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'm too easily embarassed and thus often rather careful. I can't really remember a spiking moment of embarassment overall worth beeing mentioned.
Actually I only did good things when I got drunk, fortunatelly :D

Mama Satsuki

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
oh, I remember another one.

So we were in the church. It was my little brother's baptism. I was... something like 18 or so. Here in Brazil, Catholic baptisms is done in sundays, when every kid that is to be baptised does so in the same day. Thing is, my family's schedule was so tight back then, that my grandparents, being so active in the church and all, got to make my brother's baptism just for himself.

So it was just my family in church that day.

So, the guy who was going to do the ceremony was really old. As in, REALLY old. He started reading the little panflet (everyone gets one, to be able to follow what's going on), and even said out loud parts like "Ask the godparents to hold the child".

I happen to have a funny aunt, and we sat together for this. She kept telling jokes, and I couldn't hold my laughter forever... So, when the guy started promoting the church, inviting every family there (just us) for whatever it was they were going to have later that week, I cracked. Not outloud, but even the blind guy saw me laughing. And even thought I was laughing, he kept going! He insisted on reading the panflet (that was meant for when there were many families in the church), and didn't even change some plurals to fit the situation. Heck, he could just have asked my mom if we wanted to come back later that week, instead of keep reading...

Channy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So a couple of years ago i was getting drunk with some friends and we were at my friends house and her parents use to be my old Sunday School teachers at church. so we were all just laughing having a good time i was drunk so i took my pants off and started dancing then sat down on the couch without my pants on and i was laughing so hard that i sharded myslef so i went to the bathroom and cleaned up then i come out and see alot of shit where i was sitting apparently there was a hole in my boxers and apparently i didnt shard i completely shit myself getting it all over the couch so i cleaned it up as best as i could and my friend didnt find out until like six months after it happened and her parents found stains before that and she told them that we were eating chocolate ice cream

XxLawlieTxX

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was playing Bioshock, it was probably like 6 months ago.
It was dark, me, my buddie Omar, and my bud Angela were downstairs in the middle of the night.

Mum n dad weren't home, they had went to walmart.
So was playing by myself, on this crazy level.
Omar was sitting by me on the couch, and Angela was on the other side of the room on the computer.
I had a coke in between my legs and a paper towel of chips on my lap.
Bioshock was always my fav thriller game. But everything was so quiet in my house it gave me goosebumps.
All of a sudden this Splicer just jumps out at me on the game, I jumped back and spilt some of the coke on my legs.
I turned to face Omar and Omar let out a "BOO!!" and I jumped up screaming, I fell on the ground, the chips were in my hair and the coke was all over me.
Omar started laughing his lil ass off as I got up, my face was full of fright and I didn't sleep for days,

So embarrassing cause Omar has a crush on me^^ -.-

steelwingcrash1

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
This happened last February 21. I was a master of the ceremony in a school program, then I nearly slipped. It was a junior senior promenade and everybody was wearing formal apparels like me. Lucky for me that I really did not slip. But many people still snickered at me.

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
Reaction score
Country
Australia
A couple of days ago, I was heading to the library at uni, and I was walking behind a large group of people. The doors of the library are the automatic sliding type, but they somehow didn't sense me... I obviously was not quick enough while following behind the large group and the doors closed on me. Not the "they-closed-right-in-front-of-my-face-and-I-walked-right-into-it" kind of 'closed on me', but the "I-am-stuck-between-the-sliding-doors,-please-help" kind of 'closed on me'. :emocat I was stuck for about 3 seconds or so before I managed to wriggle myself out, but by then, another large group of people saw me from afar and I heard some sniggering. :emocat So anyway, that's my story. :oh

On another note, sliding doors are quite powerful. My arms actually hurt for a bit afterwards. :oh

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Same thing happened when I tried to squeeze into the train. Only that I couldn't run away after that... People are used to it in Berlin, but I still felt awkward..

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yay. Yet another embarrassing moment today. :oh

I was on the tram with my friend and I think a car accidentally turned into the tram lane instead of the normal car lane and grazed the tram (noob driver from another state; only the state that I live in uses trams extensively). The tram hit the brakes really suddenly and everyone lurched forward. Having a really bad sense of balance, I managed to be the only one to completely fall onto the floor. To make it worse, one of my shoes came off, since the person behind me stepped on the back of my shoe. :emocat It's not like anyone laughed, but I was in the middle of a pretty crowded tram, so it was pretty embarrassing nonetheless. :emocat

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Buy Moria
Ancy's embarrassing agenda - Part 1

So I went to an interview the other day (for a second job btw). Everything ran smoothly - talked about my background, skills and abilities. I paid attention to almost every detail: my posture, tone of voice, confidence, smile, etc; so I figured it went pretty well. However, at the end of the interview, one of the female interviewers mentioned that the buttons of my shirt (chest area) were left open. Although I was dying of embarrassment, I smiled courteously and fastened my shirt as if nothing really happened :oh.

TheMoa

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
wait, isn't open buttons on the chest area a standard procedure for girls on interviews? :3c

Dried Ambrosia

Reaction score
Country
Buy Moria
I don't know if it's a standard procedure. Yet, I am certain they didn't catch a glimpse of my goodies - I was wearing apparel underneath my shirt. :hee

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I don't know if it's a standard procedure. Yet, I am certain they didn't catch a glimpse of my goodies - I was wearing apparel underneath my shirt. :hee
Good, at least they won't think you left the buttons open on purpose which might give the wrong impression and reduce your chances for the job. :noworry

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Ancy's embarrassing agenda - Part 1

So I went to an interview the other day (for a second job btw). Everything ran smoothly - talked about my background, skills and abilities. I paid attention to almost every detail: my posture, tone of voice, confidence, smile, etc; so I figured it went pretty well. However, at the end of the interview, one of the female interviewers mentioned that the buttons of my shirt (chest area) were left open. Although I was dying of embarrassment, I smiled courteously and fastened my shirt as if nothing really happened :oh.
WHOA WHOA whoa. Ok. So I guess I'll be the one to have to say it.

That. Fucking. Bitch.

Rest assured, even if you don't obtain the job, she most certainly will not. I can't believe that her desperation resorted to the appeal to visual prejudices. If I were the interviewer, I would be offended by the mere mention of something so irrelevant.

Last edited:

Dried Ambrosia

Reaction score
Country
Buy Moria
Nomnom, you must have misread my post. She was interviewing me (along with the owner of the company (a man) - and the HR manager (another woman)). Basically there were three interviewers and one interviewee (me).

AshCandyPop

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I was so drunk one time after a party at a friend's house that I thought I went home to sleep at my bed. I woke up with a headache, obviously, and blimey. I slept at my friend's house on her parent's bed.

Not too embarassing until you realized you unbuttoned your blouse midway down and undid your trousers and underwear.

Never had the courage to ask my friend if her parents saw that shameful state, though she claimed they never did and they slept at my friend's room.

Never again did I drink at their house again.

liductan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't have many embarrassing moments..the very few that I have don't faze me as much as they should..
In 8th..during the end of the year..a few days before summer break..Our whole 8th class were having a marathon..We had to walk on the track outside..
at least four times..Anyway, here I am walking with my friends..This boy I know..runs past me and pulls my shorts down with my underwear..slightly showing my ass..but not the
va-jay-jay(thank God) I was more shock than embarrass..I pull my shorts back up and continue walking..Surprisingly, it didn't bother me so much..

freshman year of high school(9th grade)..It's lunch break..In the cafeteria..I'm done getting food from the lunch line..I'm walking by the water fountain..and for some reason I miss the sign next to the fountain that says slippery..caution..There was on the floor..So, I slipped and fell and my food spilled all over me..while I watched everyone laughing at me.. and I laughed along with them..so it was less embarrassing..and they went a little easy on me.

Last edited:

Dried Ambrosia

Reaction score
Country
Buy Moria
Ancy's embarrassing agenda - the proposal episode

I must admit that I've been a lazy bum these past 3 months; however, armed with the sword of motivation and a "heavy" conscience; I decided to resume my zumba routine. Yet, it is not that easy, especially when the classes are held during the week and you want to avoid having sore muscles at work.

So I figured if I'm going in the weekend and simply use the machines, I might be able to start the classes without any hassle, this coming Tuesday.

Thus, I went today. All good, until I've started my final exercise round. There was this dark chocolate guy next to me who kept staring...and staring. Finally he broke the ice by asking if I'm Spanish. Of course I smiled and inquired why was he popping this question. He said I have a Spanish physiognomy and insisted in knowing my background, because he finds me interesting. So after I revealed a few significant details about me, namely that I have a boyfriend, he left with the tail between his legs saying that he would have married me if I were alone.

What da hell :lmao

That was really awkward and embarrassing at the same time.

Last edited: