Life - Most Embarassing Moments | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Life Most Embarassing Moments

Neenie

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
lol, all of you guy's stories are so funny...
well... i has a lot of embarrassed moments XD...
Like dancing on stage and only me did the wrong steps. One time I was 9 and recently was beginning of this yr. Or, bumped my head while standing on the escalator, then bumped to this woman right in her breast, but at least I'm a girl and I was little, so XD. There are a lot more and all of them are equally extremely embarrassed moments for me.

Korash

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I have a baaad one...

One time after work an ex-colleague of mine talked me into going out for a few beers, which I gladly agreed on. So the guy took me for a "bar round", since I was quite new to the city. He invited me to a beer or two and a shot at each bar we went to, and they were "a couple" :s. So, a few bars later and a few too many shots along the beers for what I'm used to I started feeling it was enough, as I hadn't eaten in anything in like 8 hours and I wasn't used to mixing beer and shots like that, and deffinitely not at the speed he was inviting me :eyeroll

So, after ending up in a place solely with people over 40 years and my colleague having an arid but intense discussion with some gay man we decided it was time to go home. As I had a buss to pass after work and it was way too late for me to catch it he offered me go sleep at his place since his girl and kid were with her sister-in-law or something like that. Fine by me I thought. So we start heading home to him and when we arrive he notices he doesn't have his keys, drunk as he is he starts running down the stairs thinking he might have lost them on the way to his place. And drunk as I am I run after him and obviously trip and fall down the stairs...

After that I can't say I remember much besides some fading images of me sitting outside his door and bathing in my own vomit :oh.

So the next morning I wake up, and the first thing I notice is that my ass hurts like shit (I pray for it to be from the fall in the stairs :s) and that his bed is all fucked up with vomit and such...
I can't really remember much besides those fading images I have but I can only assume that it's me who fucked up and vomited all over his bed some time after I fell in the stairs, so I take the blame and feel like shit about it.

Well, all in all it was a memorable night (even if I don't remember much myself :p) for both of us. The relationship with his girl was already quite shaky, so when she came home and saw the shit hole her flat had turned into she wasn't too happy haha :eyeroll.

Needless to say I still feel bad about it even if I can look back at it now with a grin and laugh about it. But I was quite worried back then that it would cost him his relationship, as not only did I fuck up his bed, but he was so drunk he called a locksmith to get into his apartment and obviously he got scammed and it cost him a fortune as well...

Long story, I know, but I felt it wouldn't make much sense if I omitted some details :amuse

weehoo107

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
weehoo107: Ouch, and people laughing staring and cracking jokes? That's just mean. When I was 4 (don't remember anything from it, plus I was too young to be embarassed so it doesn't count, but it's a bit similar) I broke my leg at my uncle's wedding, from just a nasty fall on the ground so it wasn't apparent at all. When I wouldn't stop crying however, I apparently got told by my parents to not make such a drama lol. My dad still feels bad about it today!

ouch!!! that happened to me once before though. I was playing soccer with girls who were wayy older then me and they were stuck up, and one of them tripped me and i fell on my arm...again. broke my wrist. as I was falling, i heard one of the girls say, 'if you're gonna fall, just fall already.'

then one of my very enthusiastic friends jumped on me. they said I was extremely pale that day... hahah. ever since then, my soccer coach has never allowed ppl older then his current age group to scrimmage. talk about learning his lesson.

but your own parents told you to be quiet?? lol I just would've screamed louder so they would understand what pain i was in. that's how I roll :]

Phoenix946

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
ouch!!! that happened to me once before though. I was playing soccer with girls who were wayy older then me and they were stuck up, and one of them tripped me and i fell on my arm...again. broke my wrist. as I was falling, i heard one of the girls say, 'if you're gonna fall, just fall already.'

then one of my very enthusiastic friends jumped on me. they said I was extremely pale that day... hahah. ever since then, my soccer coach has never allowed ppl older then his current age group to scrimmage. talk about learning his lesson.

but your own parents told you to be quiet?? lol I just would've screamed louder so they would understand what pain i was in. that's how I roll :]
It took you so long to fall that not only did that girl think it took long, but she also had time to say that? :confused: How? Gravity pulled one over on you or something?

You have some lovely friends btw :rofl

I'm not sure if I was capable of screaming louder, I just know I was lying alone upstairs and crying so loud everyone downstairs could hear me, kinda wrecking my uncle's wedding lol. I can understand my parents, they just thought I fell and it's not like a wedding isn't a big thing. One of the guests was a doctor, I think after like 45 minutes they asked him to look at me and he finally said it was broken, after which my mom immediately took me to the hospital.

Great way of getting embarassing moments btw, soccer. I also used to play it as defender, but one day when I was having a particularly bad play, I passed the ball to the keeper way too slow. The attacker that I wanted to get rid of by doing that saw that immediately, ran past me and took the ball before the keeper could kick it away again, and he scored. I think that goal might have even cost us to the match. Horrible moment there.

weehoo107

Reaction score
Country
United States
It took you so long to fall that not only did that girl think it took long, but she also had time to say that? :confused: How? Gravity pulled one over on you or something?

You have some lovely friends btw :rofl

I'm not sure if I was capable of screaming louder, I just know I was lying alone upstairs and crying so loud everyone downstairs could hear me, kinda wrecking my uncle's wedding lol. I can understand my parents, they just thought I fell and it's not like a wedding isn't a big thing. One of the guests was a doctor, I think after like 45 minutes they asked him to look at me and he finally said it was broken, after which my mom immediately took me to the hospital.

Great way of getting embarassing moments btw, soccer. I also used to play it as defender, but one day when I was having a particularly bad play, I passed the ball to the keeper way too slow. The attacker that I wanted to get rid of by doing that saw that immediately, ran past me and took the ball before the keeper could kick it away again, and he scored. I think that goal might have even cost us to the match. Horrible moment there.

lol well I actually tried to stop from falling so I can understand why some one would say that. I keep trying to regain my balance so I fell backward like...7 feet. in my amazing grace I tried to twist to catch myself with my legs but I was already falling and then I fell...

:oh

the fall itself was pretty embarrassing, lol! and it was a girl from the other team who mocked me. she kinda ticked me off. a season or two later we saw them again and one of my friends went up to talk to them (more like yell at them :)

my friends aren't all bad :D

and I know what you mean by getting humiliated in soccer. I think I've scored on my own team twice. hahahah!!! but I'm really good friends with the keeper on my team so we'd just laugh after any of that crap ever happened. everyone else would get super pissed, but we thought it was funny :D

I scored on my own team the last game of the season and probably the last soccer game I will ever play. what a way to go out! lol!

Last edited:

misterchaos

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
i had soo many i can remeber one!!!! :D :D

Polemidis

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
So the next morning I wake up, and the first thing I notice is that my ass hurts like shit (I pray for it to be from the fall in the stairs )
hahahaahhaahahahahahahah :D

When I was 13 my school had gone on a field trip... there was a place there with kart racing and like 2/3 of the school were there watching the guys that were racing... after a while I decided to join the race as well.

When I got down there and sat in the kart I was expecting that someone from the staff would explain me how to drive that thing beacuse back then I had no idea about driving :P anyway for my bad luck in that round loooots of ppl decided to race as well i think thats why i didnt get any directions.

So the race starts.. I was hitting the accelator hard (i think i randomly pushed one pedal and it started moving) and in the begging I was second.. for one point i thought (dont ask me why :p ) that the wheel was turning on its own so I could have my hands free but I decided to keep them on for show off lol..

so a few yards further suddenly i got off course but instead of hitting the brake i kept pushing the accelator.. i really messed up the protective
surroundings and the kart.. the guy in charge there was like :jawdrop for a moment and then he started comming towards me and swearing all the time, i dont blame him though.. most of the school were there and they started to laugh pretty hard with the whole scene and i had to walk quite the distance to get out of the stage looking down hearing all those laughs and the guy behind swearing..

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I witnessed something veeery embarassing.

We were on a class trip in London last year and travelled around,doing some sightseeing and all that stuff.So we arrived at our last stop of the day,which was the Tower Bridge.Every one walked around and visited the area and the Tower Bridge as well.
Anyway,a small group,including me and some girls and a good friend of mine went to a little place with some benches and some tables to relax.So we were sitting there,enjoying ourselfs and having a nice time,until one of the girls noticed a smell.It was the smell of fried chickens coming from the lunch of an asian couple.It was nothing big,so we thought we'd just ignore it,but the good friend of mine thought differently.

That's where things get a little tricky.This very friend of mine dislikes,no,he hates the chinese government and eventhough he has nothing against the population,he thought he could let them feel all his anger and wrath.So he started insulting them,after all we were Germans in London meeting Chinese people.He called them bastards that eat dirt and that their faces need to be filled with trash and a lot of worse stuff.We were shocked and were only able to chuckle a bit,because we knew that this would not go well.After cussing the hell out of him,while looking in their faces,one of them suddenly said "Hallo Freunde",which means hello friends.We smiled,because he did not seem to notice it and continued.After some more insults,the other one suddenly said "what did you just call us?did you just call us trashfaces?" in fluent German.I nearly bursted out laughing and to top that,out of nowhere our teacher appeared,there couldn't have been any worse timing, and asked the woman that asked it "what did you say?trashfaces?is that true?".My friend was speechless.I have never seen him like this before,because he usually has good arguments,but this time he had nothing up his sleeve,rather it was impossible.It was so embarassing for him and for us too,eventhough not as much.I really had to control myself,it was awkward.

Dive

Reaction score
Country
United States
When I was walking up to the podium to deliver a speech, I nearly slipped and fell.

I probably would have stayed on the floor if I did fall, pretending I was hurt.

Truefan21

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
When a girl turned me down in front of her friends :(

DLord.Van.Buuren

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Have you ever felt stupid .

This is mainly a thread to relate your most funniest experiences , moments you felt dumb as well as discussing them .

Imperium

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Have you ever felt stupid?

Perpetually. But i dont let it bother me.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Re: Have you ever felt stupid .

every day.....i live in a country where piracy is as common as the blue sky above we photo copy books and not but the new ones he he so mostly i get fooled when i go to buy them... you never know the best price to buy them....and i am not that good a bargainer

TheMoa

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Re: Have you ever felt stupid .

One time I was talking with a friend and the girl I liked. My friend said something, i misinterpreted and gave a stupid answer. The two just stoped talking and started looking at me with a incredulous facial expression.
A few seconds later i realized how stupid i should be looking that moment.

erleign

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
hmm..for me i think my one of my most embarrassing moment is when i was in college...

at that time me and my friends was on the other building of our school where the small auditorium is located...after the 4hr symposium..i told my friends to wait for me outside and i need to got to the john...after a few minutes im done...then another student went in but to my surprise..its a guy!!i didn't notice that i went inside the guys comfort room...its good that when it happened no ones there..also the student that went inside after me is clueless..

Truefan21

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Well I wanted to fart, tried to let it out softly but it came out loud. Everyone knew it was me.

Akiyama

Reaction score
Country
United States
Around 5~6 years ago I ate a fortune cookie with the paper fortune still inside the cookie. Yeah, I wasn't thinking at the time. I grabbed a napkin after 2 chews and gracefully spit everything out. Didn't want to make a scene of this moment while eating with my friends. No, I never looked to read my fortune after it was in my mouth.

steelwingcrash1

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
We were having our school field trip in some mountains and then I bumped my head in a stalactite or something. It was so embarrassing. I was already third year in that and I was extremely clumsy to have done that stupid mistake.

I cursed myself for that.

Crude

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
One time during Geometry class, I really had to go to the bathroom. So I got out and went to the bathroom which was next door. I went inside one of the stalls, and after a while noticed the scribbles written on the door. They were all heart signs with a name plus another name (as in A + B). I then noticed how all of them began with girl names. Before I left the bathroom, I went to check if there were any urinals, and it turns out it didn't have any. Apparently I had been in the girl's bathroom. So I washed my hands quickly and got out, making sure nobody saw me. The reason I made such a mistake is because it was the first time I had used that specific restroom, and my school didn't have any signs pointing out which restroom belonged to which sex :D!

Another time in Geometry class, my teacher asked me why I didn't come to class the other day to do the test. I missed the test because I freaked out due to my heavy workload and not having studied enough. So I made up some excuse that my Portuguese teacher needed me that afternoon for a project. My Geometry teacher believed me and told me that she would later talk to my Portuguese teacher. That happened in the beginning of class, and during those 90 minutes I contemplated wether I would tell her the truth or not. Either way I was in for it. So at the end of class, just as everyone left, I admitted what had really happened. I was so embaressed and luckily for me my teacher was a nice person and offered to let me the chance to take the test next class. Maybe its because I tend to act innocently with teachers :D!

steelwingcrash1

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
As a teacher, it is my task to make myself presentable and strict in front of my students. Once, I entered a room head high, flashed a dark glare at my students (to warn them to go back to their proper seats), and pretended an angry and irritated voice at them.

I started the class devotedly and everyone was so intent on looking at me. I checked whether they were really listening or just pretending. Turns out, they were looking at me - they were looking downwards.

I shrugged that weird feeling off them.

... Until a boy in my student took courage and told me that my fly was open. I was so embarrassed back then that I turned away from them and zipped up my fly.

I pretended nothing had happened.

My students are scared of me that's why they commented nothing. But still, it was really embarrassing.