Re: Nana by Ai Yazawa - Discussion
Well from the latest chapter.. I thought that Takumi and Satsuki still had a good relationship since Satsuki doesn't seem to have any bad reactions or anything when he calls. She's very energetic about it. So I think that Takumi is actually a doting father or something. And when Satsuki wanted to talk more, Nana snatched the phone away and wanted to talk first. If Satsuki rarely talked to her father, Nana would have allowed her to talk more on the phone first before her.
Also, when Satsuki said she'd give away the chocolate, Nana asked "Daddy?" casually. If Satsuki hated her daddy, or at least lacked his attention, I don't think Nana could say it like that either.
I don't know what Junko meant of the divorce though, saying there were many reasons. The reasons I see are his adultery (can't keep your pants closed!

) and his being a workaholic that might test Hachi's patience in the end, since she kinda accepted these facts before. She also said there were more reasons for staying rather than divorcing. Could be because of their daughter, plus she really loves him, er... what else? I hope we get to see those reasons in the coming chapters. Coz I do like the TakumixHachi pairing too.
Nami, I didn't get it when you said the kid is Shin until I thought for like 20 seconds or something.

Could be, could be... Most people assume it's the future and that it's somebody from the present's kid. but it could be Shin in the past, why he was influenced by Ren, and stuff... Eh... so who was the woman then? Definitely not Reira???
Probably the music the kid was playing was Blast music (since Shin said he was influenced by Ren's bass playing) and that's why the woman said "Ren is a genius". The question for this theory would be, who was the woman? I mean, we often get confused with Reira and Ryoko. It's possible that this woman looks just like Reira and Ryoko, that
she is Shin's mom! That's why Shin has a certain attachment to Ryoko, and then to Reira, because they both look like his mom. T_T
What do you guys think? I'm excited while I'm typing this, lol.
I still can't let go of the Sachiko-Satsuki glitch though! There has to be a reason! I know it's a clue!