The majority votes subjective, therefore it's objective? Please make some sense because this does
not. Imdb is one of the worst sources for an objective rating. If anything at least use a page that's created and based on anime/manga viewers/readers... AniDB, MAL or that one with the angel banner.
All that aside the IMDB rating stands for the
animated version, which is a 5 or 6, 7/10 on a good day at most looking at all the retarded fillers within the series, it says nothing about the manga. What's worse is that most Naruto ratings are based on the middle or early parts and aren't updated regularly, meaning that the worst parts of the series aren't included in the rating.
I know it sounds paradox to talk about DB and talk about fillers, but I'm sure you know which ones I mean.
It's sad to realize that most manga reading teenagers have likely not even touched Dragonball yet.