Naruto NG (Next Generation)

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
Re: Naruto NG Chapter 02

:smile-big

Good one, DD!

Did you wait on purpose the moment when Fuzz, Jabbs and Khal are offline? Or did yesterdays convo force you in giving them the chapter then already? :amuse
 

Dynamic Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
352
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Naruto NG Chapter 02

lol, thanks guys XD

pred: haha not really, just a funny coincidence lmao XD
 

mageofdeath

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
296
Reaction score
4
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Naruto NG Chapter 02

great chapter thanks DD!!!!
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Naruto NG Chapter 02

greate coincidence muhahahha!!!!!!
 

Dynamic Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
352
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Naruto NG Chapter 02

lol thanks guys XD
haha ^^
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Naruto NG Chapter 02

DD, I re-read the chapter to appreciate the details even more.
I fell in love with that cover... :grin
Are you planning to start an original manga sometime in the future?
I'm sure you're gonna have success!!!

Btw, chapter 3 of Raruto has been ready for like a week, I'm just mean, and I won't release it till Monday :kukuku
Mwahaha!!! :grin
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Naruto NG Chapter 02

Predator_U said:
Did you wait on purpose the moment when Fuzz, Jabbs and Khal are offline? Or did yesterdays convo force you in giving them the chapter then already? :amuse
i was offline because of the dutch soccer match ( 2-1 :knk ), but anyway, indeed there have been some rumours of me seeing the chapter 45 minutes earlier...

>.>
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Naruto NG Chapter 02

LOL , daaaamn you you freaking bastard , khal Waaaahhh DIEEEEE!!!!!!!
 

Dynamic Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
352
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Naruto NG Chapter 02

strider, if u need an undtranslate version ask khal, he has a copy of the raw ^^[br]Posted on: June 16, 2006, 02:05:33 PM_________________________________________________
rykarreolacr said:
DD, I re-read the chapter to appreciate the details even more.
I fell in love with that cover... :grin
Are you planning to start an original manga sometime in the future?
I'm sure you're gonna have success!!!

Btw, chapter 3 of Raruto has been ready for like a week, I'm just mean, and I won't release it till Monday :kukuku
Mwahaha!!! :grin
lol thanks ^^ glad some1 actually looks at the detail ^^
hehe... monday... ill b looking forward to it XD
 

strider123

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 11, 2006
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Naruto NG Chapter 02

neah, i can manage, tx anyway
 

Dynamic Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
352
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Naruto NG Chapter 02

^^' u sure??
ok ^^, ill b releasing the raw too so people can typeset it in diff language next time ^^
 

Dynamic Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
352
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
lol, but i dont need help on those, what i need is another artist that is equal to me XD
typesetting is easy stuff and its a routine when i clean the page X_D
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Naruto NG Chapter 02

Dynamic Dragon said:
HAHAHAHA XD
Awesome choice of words :)

Be sure to release that a day in advance from now on XD
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Naruto NG Chapter 02

Khal said:
HAHAHAHA XD
Awesome choice of words :)

Be sure to release that a day in advance from now on XD
cant wait for the japanese version LOL =)
 

kulong

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: NG Chapter 3 Contributions

ahh dun temp us that much ^-^ plus i want to see how well u guys drew 3rd hokage or 4th =P
 

yopakfu

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
89
Reaction score
23
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Naruto NG Chapter 02

I really like it DD! :D

I hope you appreciate some critic, cause it's the simplest way to improve:

- The character shots are mostly done very well, though sometimes the down-right&left angle(s) (dunno how else to describe it) is somehow a bit odd. I think you can work on that and it'll be perfect.

- Then there are some slight proportion mistakes, but that's not really disturbing.

- Page 06: the upper frame with sachi, the shadow on his neck. I first thought it was something wrapped around his neck. It's not really a big prob, but I just noticed it... :)

- Last page: lower-frame with hokage and sakura (sorry forgot her name), the angle of this one and the stand of the hokage could both be done better. It's almost like he's falling down on sakura (uuuuuh~, maybe he'll say lets have *** sakura-chan!!! XD).

Please don't hate me, i'm just giving some advice cause I'm an artist myself and I know critics are good.
I'm looking forward to your next chap, DD! :D
 

Dynamic Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
352
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Naruto NG Chapter 02

lol thanks peeps

@khal: lol well w/e u call it XDDDD

@des: haha yeah! jap version! XD

@yop: lol dont worry i myself notice it too ^^.... after all im not the 'real thing' XD
 

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
52
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Naruto NG Chapter 02

Wooo I just read Chapter 2....I know a bit late....^__^;;

I think that my favorite character so far Sachi....though he looks as if he is hiding something important. o_o

I also like the little additions that you added with all the colored pages. The one with Sachi looking down over Konhoa is good.

=D
 

abdulahi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Naruto NG Chapter 02

this was great but what a cliff hanger. hurry up with the next chapter thank you for brining this to us DD. :leepose
 
Top