New Chibi Itachi (Why doesn't he wear his hat anymore?) answer inside^^

blanchon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Re: New Chibi Sasori (Nested Sasori)

des said:
OMFG Damn I cant wait for that...that could become my favourite :D
Well I changed my mind on the theme but Kermit is still inside. Hope you like it :D[br]Posted on: July 12, 2006, 07:59:47 PM_________________________________________________
Kadoman said:
I don't even like chibi but you have single handedly converted me! Excellent! As always!
Your comments always make me so proud. Next chibi will have something about Itachi in it. :D[br]Posted on: July 12, 2006, 08:02:59 PM_________________________________________________Wonder if anybody saw this, was looking for how to draw Kermit and found this. (Really made me laught)

 

kyokyo

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: New Chibi Sasori (Nested Sasori)

LMAO that's hilarious! Both your pic and the Kermit pic... hahaha is that an Akatsuki Yoda xP Love it.
 

blanchon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Re: New Chibi Sasori (Nested Sasori)

kyokyo said:
LMAO that's hilarious! Both your pic and the Kermit pic... hahaha is that an Akatsuki Yoda xP Love it.
I've looked for famous puppets and there were Yoda, Kermit, pinoccio and the big bird in Sesame street. Wanted to put the big bird also but I though those four was enough :)
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: New Chibi Sasori (Nested Sasori)

OMFG dude you're so crazy...I had to laugh for a really long time...thats such a awesome idea. I totally love it! Cant wait for batangas turn :)

Thanks for taking my idea :) great job :)
 

Dynamic Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
352
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: New Chibi Sasori (Nested Sasori)

ahhhhhhhhhhh i can see it now!!!!!!!!!! and i can tell u that they're all amazingly inginius ideas of illustrating them ! XDDD
very nice lines too ^^
 

batanga

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: New Chibi Sasori (Nested Sasori)

Hahaha, that kermit is great : D

I think I'll only color the Yoda from that pic though... it's a bit big and I'm lazy :P
 

blanchon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Re: New Chibi Sasori (Nesting Sasori) enhanced version

Hey thanks for all your supports. I've added some stuff on the Sasori pic wonder if it's better now.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: New Chibi Sasori (Nesting Sasori) enhanced version

The additions are really nice xD...the fan is so omg? Awesome will we see more of them? Like oro or I dont know...
 

blanchon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Re: New Chibi Sasori (Nesting Sasori) enhanced version

Oro yes and the unknown akatsuki. Right now I was thinking of doing something with the new Naruto wind justu but maybe not. Not sure.
 

angry

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2006
Messages
405
Reaction score
6
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: New Chibi Sasori (Nesting Sasori) enhanced version

hehe, made me chuckle ^^[br]Posted on: July 13, 2006, 10:17:31 AM_________________________________________________oo!!!! Plz, make the "Blow up skirt no jutsu" Naruto chibi!!! I'd love to see that one ^^

and to please all the fans, you should include both Hinata and Sakura =P~~~
 

blanchon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Re: New Chibi Sasori (Nesting Sasori) enhanced version

angry said:
hehe, made me chuckle ^^[br]Posted on: July 13, 2006, 10:17:31 AM_________________________________________________oo!!!! Plz, make the "Blow up skirt no jutsu" Naruto chibi!!! I'd love to see that one ^^

and to please all the fans, you should include both Hinata and Sakura =P~~~
you almost read my mind there :D
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: New Chibi Sasori (Nesting Sasori) enhanced version

ak46 said:
Your comments always make me so proud. Next chibi will have something about Itachi in it. :D
Oh PLEASE do an Itachi!!! Or even a Deidi (he'd make an excellent chibi). Can't wait for more of your work!

Edit: I am greedy, because I realise you have already done 1 Itachi! :p
 

blanchon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Re: New Chibi Sasori (Nesting Sasori) enhanced version

Kadoman said:
Oh PLEASE do an Itachi!!! Or even a Deidi (he'd make an excellent chibi). Can't wait for more of your work!

Edit: I am greedy, because I realise you have already done 1 Itachi! :p
Kadoman what do you prefer something about Itachi with Oro or Naruto or another character? :D
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: New Chibi Sasori (Nesting Sasori) enhanced version

Well, if we're talking combos...I like Itachi with Sasuke best (er...that came out wrong! heh...) or else Itachi with Naruto (echoes of this magnificent scene: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y165/Kenshin02/Naruto144_19.jpg...remember that?

I also like the new Oro/Sasuke combo...ack! You shouldn't give me choices...there are far too many good ones!! :D Thanks for asking!
 

angry

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2006
Messages
405
Reaction score
6
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: New Chibi Sasori (Nesting Sasori) enhanced version

haha, Kadoman is overwhelmed by choises ^^
 

Metris

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2006
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: New Chibi Sasori (Nesting Sasori) enhanced version

I absolutely love the Sasori one! I love them all, but I love the sasori the most. Oh, and the Akatsuki Leader... I love him too :D
 

blanchon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Re: Chibi Orochimaru (Getting Owned^^) added

Metris said:
I absolutely love the Sasori one! I love them all, but I love the sasori the most. Oh, and the Akatsuki Leader... I love him too :D
I also like the nesting Sasori, I'd like to do another nesting for another character but still don't know who, maybe Naruto.[br]Posted on: July 13, 2006, 11:58:32 AM_________________________________________________As I've said my next pic will have something about Itachi in it and here it is with the Oro pic. ^^ Wonder if someone gets it? Anyway I'll explain later if I have to.
 

angry

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2006
Messages
405
Reaction score
6
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Chibi Orochimaru (Getting Owned^^) added

I get it ^^
 

batanga

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: Chibi Orochimaru (Getting Owned^^) added

Haha, the Oro one is amazing :lmao

Yea, I get it, too.
 

Arsonist

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
256
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Chibi Orochimaru (Getting Owned^^) added

Haha, omg I can't stop laughing at the Orochimaru pic. That is just so brilliant!
 
Top