- Joined
- Jul 28, 2007
- Messages
- 44
- Reaction score
- 114
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
We are the only group Editing RAVE.
hmm well i am the only one who Editing 21st CB, could it be on the shoutbox ? even though its using my name but actually it consist of 2 person LOLHi guys, I'll be going through your releases later.
Just a reminder, please post here only if you have meet these requirements
@Shinn - Can you get your members to vouch for you?
@ Milverave - 'Shouts' will be given for those series where only 1 group is doing. ^^

I'll ask them.@Shinn - Can you get your members to vouch for you?
Im the OwnerSorry this is a little late but, Vongola Scans has been running for over 2 weeks and we'd like to get our own subforum if that's ok with you.![]()
Along with me, there's 4 other members in the first group of Vongola scans.
We're Editing Katekyo Hitman Reborn for now, we're also finishing off the first chapter of Jaguar and our second group (with 6 members) is finishing off the first chapter of Gintama. There'll also be some other projects as well![]()
Here's our Site and Forum,
channel is irc://irc.cyberdynesystems.net/Vongola_Scans
And LiveJournal.
Thanks.![]()

To be fair to other groups 
Hope to see more of your scans here[/bax]
Yes I can, he's cleaned most of our chapters, and is fairly decentI'm the new cleaner for Vongola Scans, X-GlovesVersionVR. Zoro can vouch.


Yeah... Shes the crazy lady that is helping Phantom and I while we're indisposed in various ways. Though I swear shes going after my spot. =P *watches out for knife*haha it's skeith!
I'm a member of minna-scan too!
but actually I'm here because I'm posting releases for Kuu, check http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21412 if you need to, slayer has vouched for me ^^
Well, as I see that people who don't mean much vouch around this area :X (What? I said nothing, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA) I guess I should come here and vouch too.I'm an editor for minna-scan, I did quite a few HQ scans up until now. I'm sure Worm would vouch for me