New Manga Editor Membergroup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

milverave

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
44
Reaction score
114
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
We are the only group Editing RAVE.
 

Obxist

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,094
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Hi guys, I'll be going through your releases later.
Just a reminder, please post here only if you have meet these requirements ;)



@Shinn - Can you get your members to vouch for you?

@ Milverave - 'Shouts' will be given for those series where only 1 group is doing. ^^
hmm well i am the only one who Editing 21st CB, could it be on the shoutbox ? even though its using my name but actually it consist of 2 person LOL
 

Esc.

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
210
Reaction score
76
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Sorry this is a little late but, Vongola Scans has been running for over 2 weeks and we'd like to get our own subforum if that's ok with you. :amuse

Along with me, there's 4 other members in the first group of Vongola scans.

We're Editing Katekyo Hitman Reborn for now, we're also finishing off the first chapter of Jaguar and our second group (with 6 members) is finishing off the first chapter of Gintama. There'll also be some other projects as well :amuse

Here's our Site and Forum,

channel is irc://irc.cyberdynesystems.net/Vongola_Scans

And LiveJournal.

Thanks. :amuse
 

pezyuan

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
74
Reaction score
54
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I head bado scans. we've done around 5 chapters of Smash! and 1 chapter of Yamato no Hane

website
forum
 

Hiba

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Sorry this is a little late but, Vongola Scans has been running for over 2 weeks and we'd like to get our own subforum if that's ok with you. :amuse

Along with me, there's 4 other members in the first group of Vongola scans.

We're Editing Katekyo Hitman Reborn for now, we're also finishing off the first chapter of Jaguar and our second group (with 6 members) is finishing off the first chapter of Gintama. There'll also be some other projects as well :amuse

Here's our Site and Forum,

channel is irc://irc.cyberdynesystems.net/Vongola_Scans

And LiveJournal.

Thanks. :amuse
Im the Owner

Heres 4 of our Releases

There MQ/HQ Around there

http://vongola.shiraku-scans.com/count/click.php?id=4 ---First Release
http://vongola.shiraku-scans.com/count/click.php?id=6 ---Second Release
http://vongola.shiraku-scans.com/count/click.php?id=15
http://vongola.shiraku-scans.com/count/click.php?id=16
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
@ Shinn
- Checked. You are indeed the leader. You are now in the Manga Editor usergroup :)

@ pezyuan
- Manga Editor status granted

@ Hiba
- As the owner, you are now in the Manga Editor usergroup too

@ Zoro
- If Hiba vouch for you, then I'll move you into the Manga Editor status as well

As for the boards, the rules still stand. For both groups, I'll wait for another or two releases before creating your subforums :) To be fair to other groups :)
 

Hiba

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Zoro 's Good He covers our Raws and Is Cleaning Lots Of Chapters


Sorry for the Double Post

But Heres another Releases you said You need 1 more or two heres one

http://www.mediafire.com/?dxdgxg2d1my

Its Pyuu to Fuku! Jaguar chap 001
 
Last edited:

Miken-chan

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
146
Reaction score
123
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Wings of an Angel

We work on Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Symphonia as of the moment -- I'm not sure how exactly the qualities stack up, but I know there's at least 5 MQ releases in there...

^-^""

http://wingsangel.abyssalchronicles.com/


[bax]Done :) Hope to see more of your scans here[/bax]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

icarium2

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
178
Reaction score
36
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
I'm the new cleaner for Vongola Scans, X-GlovesVersionVR. Zoro can vouch.
 

Esc.

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
210
Reaction score
76
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I'm the new cleaner for Vongola Scans, X-GlovesVersionVR. Zoro can vouch.
Yes I can, he's cleaned most of our chapters, and is fairly decent :amuse
 

bliljerk101

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
33
Reaction score
38
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I meet all the criterias. I am the leader of AOM Scans, a fairly new Edited Manga group. We have done more than 5 releases of MQ quality already. We are going to be doing many more to come too. We might even start releasing HQs depending on how things go. If you want to see some of our releases for proof (I took part in all of them) you can go here: http://forum.animeormanga.com/index.php?action=collapse;c=7;sa=expand#7

We have done a total of 8 release from AOM (all were MQ). Not all of them were posted here because some were older releases. Atleast 5 were posted here though. I think 6 were posted here actually.

Thanks!! Be Well!!! :)
 

skeith20

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Messages
28
Reaction score
82
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I'm an editor for minna-scan, I did quite a few HQ scans up until now. I'm sure Worm would vouch for me
 

Unlucky Slayer

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
54
Reaction score
82
Gender
Male
Country
United States

ThE WoRm

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2006
Messages
1,177
Reaction score
17
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
I'm an editor for minna-scan, I did quite a few HQ scans up until now. I'm sure Worm would vouch for me
Well, as I see that people who don't mean much vouch around this area :X (What? I said nothing, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA) I guess I should come here and vouch too.

As M-s's founder, I can vouch for skeith did at least 2 HQ (although I think it's more like quite enough) Which are 2 chapters of SA, 3 chapters of Kekkaishi (at least, I didn't really count those up :X) One chapter of Shura no Mon (Oops, 2 chapters) and maybe I forgot something right now ^^"

But if someone needs to vouch for him, here I am to vouch for him.

BTW, is there any translator/Manga Editor status around here? :X As I'm still a group founder or something along those lines, and I understood that makes me untitled to a Manga Editor status XDDDD
 

skeith20

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Messages
28
Reaction score
82
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I did 3 kekk chapters? nah the one you must be talking about is named anonymous and he actually did 7 of them
 

Lavos

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 24, 2007
Messages
137
Reaction score
108
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
I'm currently editing for Illuminati-manga.

Work:
- 8 chapters of Koko Tekken-den TOUGH. (2 released as of now)
- 1 chapters of Full Metal Panic. (unreleased yet)
- 2 chapters of Riki-Oh. (unreleased yet)
- 9 various releases here of (2)666 Satan, (3)Belmonde, (1)Sket Dance, (1)Gantz, (1)Fairy Tail and (1)Jormungand.
- Working on Ultimate Survivor Kaiji with Minna-scans. Not done a chapter yet, so I'm not sure ThE WoRm can vouch for me...
- Cleaned Volume 11 HSD Kenichi for Kuro-hana. Still unreleased 'cause ~Axf went MIA.

GGpX can vouch for me... atleast I think he can...
 

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
/me vouches.
 

mab

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2007
Messages
107
Reaction score
49
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Saudi Arabia
well let's see i am with Franky House we did since i join them over 30 LQ/MQ but i think there some count as MQ/HQ like fairy tail or MQ like naruto and OP and yeah one HQ i guess the lastest of berserk

i dont if i am ok thanx
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top