Spoiler - New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. May 4th) | Page 123 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. May 4th)

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Wonder why Kin chose to do Doubles over facing Ryoma?
Maybe Konomi wants Kintaro to play in the Finals.

I want Kin to be one of the MS who will get the torch as the next generation.

Adamska

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Iran
Wonder why Kin chose to do Doubles over facing Ryoma?
I think winning the title is more important than beating Prince in unofficial match so It is so much better with both of them around for the Japan!
He is gonna surpise us for sure and Prince have another day after these matches with Samurai himself

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Maybe Konomi wants Kintaro to play in the Finals.

I want Kin to be one of the MS who will get the torch as the next generation.
Yeah obviously that's the real reason. But I hope we get an explanation why he choose that route probably something to do with Shiraishi.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How long do u think this mini tournament will go
on for? Atobe VS Irie rematch and Ryoma vs Fuji surely deserve a few months?

Last edited:

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Yeah obviously that's the real reason. But I hope we get an explanation why he choose that route probably something to do with Shiraishi.

How long do u think this mini tournaments will go
on for? Atobe VS Irie rematch and Ryoma vs Fuji surely deserve a few months?
Let's wait for the spoiler english summary. Maybe we can get some clues there.

But next chapters I think it will be composed of:

1st: Quick Results of Doubles 1. Oni and Byo will easily win that. D2, Maybe we will see the end of Shiraishi/Tane VS Kite /Marui, and Yuki/Renji VS Ohma/Kin.

2nd: Finals Singles matches will start. But will not be finished. Main ones. Ryoma VS Fuji Rematch. And Atobe VS Irie. Tokugawa will easily win in S1 maybe, he is destroying Sanada rn.

3rd: Another Chapter for Spain. Maybe for the last MS Doubles Pair.

Last edited:

ChinkyCandie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
1st: Quick Results of Doubles 1. Oni and Byo will easily win that. D2, Maybe we will see the end of Shiraishi/Tane VS Kite /Marui, and Yuki/Renji VS Ohma/Kin.

2nd: Finals Singles matches will start. But will not be finished. Main ones. Ryoma VS Fuji Rematch. And Atobe VS Irie. Tane will easily win in S1 maybe, he is destroying Sanada rn.

3rd: Another Chapter for Spain. Maybe for the last MS Doubles Pair.
Oni and Byodoin already played against Germany. They haven't fully recovered from their injuries. I have no idea why they want to continue playing. Tanegashima already played doubles. Kite/Marui seems to be the pair although I have no idea how they will win their match. Yukimura played against Tezuka. He won't play against Spain. Omagari/Kintaro seem fairer.

Don't you mean Tokugawa will win S1? He does seem determined to be the one to take on Medanore. It will be good character development for him. He will need some powerup though. To be honest, I'd rather Atobe/Irie doubles than Kite/Marui.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Oni and Byodoin already played against Germany. They haven't fully recovered from their injuries. I have no idea why they want to continue playing. Tanegashima already played doubles. Kite/Marui seems to be the pair although I have no idea how they will win their match. Yukimura played against Tezuka. He won't play against Spain. Omagari/Kintaro seem fairer.

Don't you mean Tokugawa will win S1? He does seem determined to be the one to take on Medanore. It will be good character development for him. He will need some powerup though. To be honest, I'd rather Atobe/Irie doubles than Kite/Marui.
If we have a rule that players who played agaisnt germany shouldnt play in Finals, then it will be like this:

D2: Kite/Marui (Will play against Spain MS Doubles pair)
D1: Ohmagari/Kintarou (Will play against Rodrigo/Mars)
S3: Atobe or Irie (VS Romeo)
S2: Ryoma (VS Ryoga)
S1: Tokugawa (VS Medanore)

Yes. I mean Toku, not Tane lol. Just when we thought he will have a hard time dealing with triple clutch. It seems he can easily returned it.

ChinkyCandie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
^ That seems like a decent like up. Kite/Marui both need a win so hopefully, that happens. That being said, D1 and S3 are leaning toward losses. Although Atobe will probably have an amazing loss.
Alternatively, I would like to see Ryoma lose his first official match and then rematch Ryoga post-tournament. That way, Atobe wins and Ryoma loses, and then has a post-tournament comeback.

Adamska

Reaction score
Country
Iran
If we have a rule that players who played agaisnt germany shouldnt play in Finals, then it will be like this:

D2: Kite/Marui (Will play against Spain MS Doubles pair)
D1: Ohmagari/Kintarou (Will play against Rodrigo/Mars)
S3: Atobe or Irie (VS Romeo)
S2: Ryoma (VS Ryoga)
S1: Tokugawa (VS Medanore)

Yes. I mean Toku, not Tane lol. Just when we thought he will have a hard time dealing with triple clutch. It seems he can easily returned it.
Actually it was obvious that he can do it.. remember not long ago some of guys though that Yukimura or Tezuka can beat Boss!
I think you can put it like this:
-those who can beat Monster Volks shot
-those who can beat "Time Loop" (one or two player so far)
-those who can made Volk to enable his Monstrous Strenght Mode and then Voknado and beat it and beat him too (this one takes three stages)
So with this all Msers are out of line... and we know 2 people so far made him uses his Time Loop so:
Ralph, Ryoga, Medanore, Amadeus we know they 100% can face it and beat it some of players are unknown like:
Oni, Tane, Bismarck, Cameo, Duke, Tokugawa (he has potential to raise his chance), (not Q.P) and Novak Banner which I don't know if he beats "T.L" or not
we assume they can but 100% he beat em before Volcano ... but these players can make him to use it:
Ralph, Ryoga, Medanore, then finally those who can make him use it and have a chance to break it:
Ryoga, Medanore (unknown) and Boss.

Anakazan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I THINK there will be some shenanigans going on with S2 and D1

It seems weird to be that Ryoma is in S2: this is the finale of NPOT (most likely, if we don't include the eventual match vs Byodoin), it just feels bizarre that Ryoma isn't playing the decider match.

It's also weird the way they setup S3, the way they set up Irie as this hidden monster, but then set him against Atobe whose ark also needs to conclude. Same with setting Fuji against Ryoma: if he's intending on setting someone who's probably the most popular character in the series, who's also changing up his whole style, to have his arc finish in the prelims? Also feels pretty weak.

So here's what I postulate will happen:
Atobe beats Irie in S3 (either for real or another sandbag)
Ryoma beats Fuji in S2 (Ryoma never lose actual scored matches)
Toku beats Sanada and then whoever comes out the other side in S1 (needs to play an actual game, plus setup with Spain captain)
Ohmagari/Kintarou or Kite/Marui wins D2 (probably the least important one, D2 is usually where they throw the rejects sadly)
Oni/Byodoin beats everyone and wins D1

And then, this can setup Irie/Fuji for D1 since Byodoin and Oni has said that they won't play in the finals, and all the D1 pairs REALLY aren't very exciting (let's face it, those four has basically gotten no plot)

A more ambitious scenario:
Atobe beats Irie
Ryoma beats Fuji in S2
Toku beats Sanada and then whoever comes out the other side in S1
Ohmagari/Kintarou or Kite/Marui wins D2
One of the high school pairs either beats Oni/Byodoin, or they cede their spot since they aren't going to play in the finals.

Then Fuji goes to sub, and for SOME reason Ryoma can't play S2 (some kind of plot contrivance) , and Spain doesn't trust Ryoga enough, so puts him on sub as well, which lets Fuji finish his arc (which I'd argue has the most setup aside from Ryoma's arc), and one game goes to tie, so at 2-2-1 we get the Echizen brother battle as the deciding match.

I personally leant towards scenario 2, because I really that Fuji needs to play in the finals to actually finish his arc, and Ryoma vs Ryoga needs to be the final deciding match to ratchet the stake up to the maximum.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I THINK there will be some shenanigans going on with S2 and D1

It seems weird to be that Ryoma is in S2: this is the finale of NPOT (most likely, if we don't include the eventual match vs Byodoin), it just feels bizarre that Ryoma isn't playing the decider match.

It's also weird the way they setup S3, the way they set up Irie as this hidden monster, but then set him against Atobe whose ark also needs to conclude. Same with setting Fuji against Ryoma: if he's intending on setting someone who's probably the most popular character in the series, who's also changing up his whole style, to have his arc finish in the prelims? Also feels pretty weak.

So here's what I postulate will happen:
Atobe beats Irie in S3 (either for real or another sandbag)
Ryoma beats Fuji in S2 (Ryoma never lose actual scored matches)
Toku beats Sanada and then whoever comes out the other side in S1 (needs to play an actual game, plus setup with Spain captain)
Ohmagari/Kintarou or Kite/Marui wins D2 (probably the least important one, D2 is usually where they throw the rejects sadly)
Oni/Byodoin beats everyone and wins D1

And then, this can setup Irie/Fuji for D1 since Byodoin and Oni has said that they won't play in the finals, and all the D1 pairs REALLY aren't very exciting (let's face it, those four has basically gotten no plot)

A more ambitious scenario:
Atobe beats Irie
Ryoma beats Fuji in S2
Toku beats Sanada and then whoever comes out the other side in S1
Ohmagari/Kintarou or Kite/Marui wins D2
One of the high school pairs either beats Oni/Byodoin, or they cede their spot since they aren't going to play in the finals.

Then Fuji goes to sub, and for SOME reason Ryoma can't play S2 (some kind of plot contrivance) , and Spain doesn't trust Ryoga enough, so puts him on sub as well, which lets Fuji finish his arc (which I'd argue has the most setup aside from Ryoma's arc), and one game goes to tie, so at 2-2-1 we get the Echizen brother battle as the deciding match.

I personally leant towards scenario 2, because I really that Fuji needs to play in the finals to actually finish his arc, and Ryoma vs Ryoga needs to be the final deciding match to ratchet the stake up to the maximum.
I almost have the same theory.

Actually mine is Fuji will beat Ryoma for S2.

And Ryoma will be Reserved. That way Ryoga may chose to be the Reserve for Spain too.

Ryoma is actually not unbeatable in Practice/Unofficial matches. Actually all of his losses are there.

But idk.

Konomi can still proceed for Ryoma and Ryoga in S2. But make some events that will make them both missing. And the tournament officials will just decide to flip S1 and S2.

And if the order of matches will not be changed, there is actually a D1 in between S2 and S1.

It will be anti climatic if there will still be two matches after Ryoma VS Ryoga. Unless Konomi wants Tokugawa to be the Protagonist of this Arc. Lmao.

RadicalEdward

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I almost have the same theory.

Actually mine is Fuji will beat Ryoma for S2.

And Ryoma will be Reserved. That way Ryoga may chose to be the Reserve for Spain too.

Ryoma is actually not unbeatable in Practice/Unofficial matches. Actually all of his losses are there.

But idk.

Konomi can still proceed for Ryoma and Ryoga in S2. But make some events that will make them both missing. And the tournament officials will just decide to flip S1 and S2.

And if the order of matches will not be changed, there is actually a D1 in between S2 and S1.

It will be anti climatic if there will still be two matches after Ryoma VS Ryoga. Unless Konomi wants Tokugawa to be the Protagonist of this Arc. Lmao.
True, he lost a match in the ranking tournament against Tezuka. This could also be considered a ranking match as it decides who makes the final lineup.

Friss

Reaction score
Country
United States
Based on some google translate of the chapters my summary below. I'll get the scans up later but figured this would be fun for folks.

Tane & Shiraishi win 7-5 (after 4-4 start) - Marui uses a technique with Kite that makes it seem like he is using 2 racquets
Toku beats Sanada 6-3 (after a 4-0 start) - Sanada gets his triple clutch to land
Duke v. Niou is about to start (Niou says he has sealed his illusions (?))
Atobe vs Oshitari seems to be an even battle (No score is shown besides trading the opening points) Irie onlooking the battle

The Spain chapter introduces a HS3 "Silva" running and jumping around the city and nothing too interesting that I could tell.

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Based on some google translate of the chapters my summary below. I'll get the scans up later but figured this would be fun for folks.

Tane & Shiraishi win 7-5 (after 4-4 start) - Marui uses a technique with Kite that makes it seem like he is using 2 racquets
Toku beats Sanada 6-3 (after a 4-0 start) - Sanada gets his triple clutch to land
Duke v. Niou is about to start (Niou says he has sealed his illusions (?))
Atobe vs Oshitari seems to be an even battle (No score is shown besides trading the opening points) Irie onlooking the battle

The Spain chapter introduces a HS3 "Silva" running and jumping around the city and nothing too interesting that I could tell.
Sucks that Kite/Marui lost tbh, Kite now has lost every match he’s been in and I was hoping that he at least played in the finals.

Toku vs Sanada wasn’t a shutdown it seems, as Sanada made a comeback from 4-0 and took 3 games from Tokugawa. At least he managed to score with his triple clutch.

I do think we’ll have a twist here and Niou will beat Duke.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Sucks that Kite/Marui lost tbh, Kite now has lost every match he’s been in and I was hoping that he at least played in the finals.

Toku vs Sanada wasn’t a shutdown it seems, as Sanada made a comeback from 4-0 and took 3 games from Tokugawa. At least he managed to score with his triple clutch.

I do think we’ll have a twist here and Niou will beat Duke.
Now. The real battle of D2.

Ohmagari/Kintarou VS Tanegashima/Shiraishi

(Yes, Yuki/Yanagi will lose for sure)

Atobe will win against oshitari obviously.

Whether Niou or Duke wins, they will just lose to Tokugawa. It is a matter of who is tge best warm up for tokugawa

You mean Jumping and Running in the same way and personality of Kintarou?

Lol. Looks like Konomi will start Spain VS Japan around September. Lol.

Round 2 matches will be more major:
(Atobe VS Irie, Ryoma VS Fuji, etc). Thus, longer
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait Spain have surplus of Hsers

Hsers: Medanore, Ryoga, Mares, Silva, Rodrigo

Mser: Romeo, ???, ???

If we are still following 3 Msers rule. The next 2 Spain players must be Msers.

Are we still following 4 Hsers, 3 Msers Rule?

If yes, then Sir @Kaoz theory that Rodrigo will not play in finals can be a reality. Unless, there are some shenanigan like Reserve Match. Lol

Last edited:

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

364 Spoilers
U-17 World Cup Spanish practice court. He was complaining, "The Bambieri guy has returned earlier, isn't he able to act as a group?" He seems to come to practice late at night and was described as "Bambieri is a free man who is strict about his time."

A man got off the train and arrived at the destination just while using the building at Parkour, saying, "The delay of 8 minutes and 19 seconds is painful, I have lost the time to go to the sun if it is light." .. The man's identity was Bambieri

Bambieri is coming to the bakery and it's time to bake the blueberry bread, so I'll order two.

A child named Raul and Renato says to her mother, "I have my favorite blueberry bread," but refuses, "I don't need it, I have only one."

However, her mother says, "Bambieri's brother bought me two."

---------

Lmao. WHAT???

I dont understand much. But looks like this Spain Player Silva(?) has some hidden Identity.

S1: Medanore
S2: Ryoga
S3: Romeo
D1:
D2:

We need to wait for the other 2 Spain Msers to be introduced. But do you think Mares and Silva will pair up? Or they will partnered seperate MSers??? Hmmm.

I am assuming Rodrigo will be out. Unless you put him over Mares or Silva which is unlikely. (1 Spain Hser should be reserved)

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Wow. I like the fact that even some Spain "Extra Side Character" players are having screen time.

Silva is really like Kintarou. Jumping and Running from buildings and around the City.

Ok, Even Sanada's triple Clutch is not enough to beat Tokugawa. expected.

Sorry Kite/Marui. You are not yet in this level. NPOT Finals Participants level. They improved though.

For Spain, I imagine their heiarchy so far as:

Ryoga ≥ Medanore > Silva > Romeo> Mares >Rodrigo

Konomi is just prolonging the inevitable.

Tokugawa, Ryoma, Atobe, and Kintarou are obviously playing in the Finals to play against their spain counterparts.

I am really eager what will happen In D1. Byodoin/Oni will obviously qualify. But I have a feeling they will give their spots

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Kite/Marui improved a lot. Kite even returned Imetsumu, and it was a close match.

As for Toku vs Sanada, the triple clutch wasn’t perfect, Sanada didn’t use all of his arsenal, yet he still lost 6-3 which wasn’t a shutdown. Had he mastered it, it’d been different.

Atobe and Oshitari having dustcloud rallies amazes me lol, like Volk vs Byo.