Spoiler - New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. May 4th) | Page 125 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. May 4th)

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Sorry the ch 367 wasn’t up, Tohno/Kimi lost.

I expect that the D1 pair will be replaced either way, and Yuki/Yanagi will probably lose altough I don’t expect it either, they could win and win the D2 bracket
Why don't u expect it? It's obvious to me Kintarou/Ohmagari will win the bracket. Honestly expecting Kintarou/Ohmagari to have a amazing howling alongside Kintarou PoP.

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Why don't u expect it? It's obvious to me Kintarou/Ohmagari will win the bracket. Honestly expecting Kintarou/Ohmagari to have a amazing howling alongside Kintarou PoP.
Oh. Interesting.

If True.

I wonder what kind of howling Ohmagari and Kintarou will have.

Ohmagari needs a Big game VS Spain imo. He didnt show enough yet to be a Top 6 HS.

Last time he played with Kite. They were destroyed by Peter and Henri
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sorry the ch 367 wasn’t up, Tohno/Kimi lost.

I expect that the D1 pair will be replaced either way, and Yuki/Yanagi will probably lose altough I don’t expect it either, they could win and win the D2 bracket
Oh.

So. Summary.

Big Matches

S1: Tokugawa VS Duke

I think Toku will win but in a very tough fight. Duke is a very good player. He was France S1 Player who were tasked to Play against Byodoin 2 years ago. Duke will be a very good warmup for Toku before he play against Medanore.

S2: Ryoma VS Fuji

Ryoma will always win. I actually expect a flashback of their first match which would imply that Fuji would have won if the match was not stopped due to heavy rains. But Ryoma has gotten very strong right now.

S3: Atobe VS Irie

The interesting unpredictable one. Logically, we will say Irie is stronger. But as other said, Atobe may improved to the level above or equal the genius 5. Remember, Atobe was able to give Yukimura a very tough almost 200pts tie breaker game. And seems like we kinda accept that Yukimura and Tezuka are near if not equal Genius 5 already or at least above Irie.

D1: So it is Mysterious Pair VS Ochi/Mouri?

If Ochi/Mouri wins. I expect them to lose against Spain. If the MP wins, then it depends if they will give their spots and to whom they will give their spots.

D2: This is the toughest bracket imo

At the start, Some even think Kite/Marui have a slight chance. But obviously Tane/Shiraishi pair is too much.

I predict Ohmagari/Kintarou to upset Yuki/Yanagi. If Akaya is tired, what more Yuki who have a tougher match against Tezuka. I am not sure if Yuki can even use Dream. But yeah.

Ohma/Kintaro VS Shiraishi/Tane

The Main event in doubles that can go either way. My mind is telling me Tane/Shiraishi will win. But My heart is rooting for Ohmagari/Kintaro as both need 1 more Showtime in Tourney.

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Oh. Interesting.

If True.

I wonder what kind of howling Ohmagari and Kintarou will have.

Ohmagari needs a Big game VS Spain imo. He didnt show enough yet to be a Top 6 HS.

Last time he played with Kite. They were destroyed by Peter and Henri
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh.

So. Summary.

Big Matches

I think Toku will win but in a very tough fight. Duke is a very good player. He was France S1 Player who were tasked to Play against Byodoin 2 years ago. Duke will be a very good warmup for Toku before he play against Medanore.

Ryoma will always win. I actually expect a flashback of their first match which would imply that Fuji would have won if the match was not stopped due to heavy rains. But Ryoma has gotten very strong right now.

The interesting unpredictable one. Logically, we will say Irie is stronger. But as other said, Atobe may improved to the level above or equal the genius 5. Remember, Atobe was able to give Yukimura a very tough almost 200pts tie breaker game. And seems like we kinda accept that Yukimura and Tezuka are near if not equal Genius 5 already or at least above Irie.

D1: So it is Mysterious Pair VS Ochi/Mouri?

If Ochi/Mouri wins. I expect them to lose against Spain. If the MP wins, then it depends if they will give their spots and to whom they will give their spots.

D2: This is the toughest bracket imo

At the start, Some even think Kite/Marui have a slight chance. But obviously Tane/Shiraishi pair is too much.

I predict Ohmagari/Kintarou to upset Yuki/Yanagi. If Akaya is tired, what more Yuki who have a tougher match against Tezuka. I am not sure if Yuki can even use Dream. But yeah.

Ohma/Kintaro VS Shiraishi/Tane

The Main event in doubles that can go either way. My mind is telling me Tane/Shiraishi will win. But My heart is rooting for Ohmagari/Kintaro as both need 1 more Showtime in Tourney.
I don’t expect Tane/Shiraishi to win tbh. All the players who played vs Germany won’t play again probably (maybe only one or two players play again) so whoever wins the second match of the D2 bracket will beat Tane/Shiraishi.

Reason I said that is because the only way Yanagi/Yuki would lose is if Yuki isn’t at 100% like you said. If it’s the same scenario as Akaya is understandable because of him not performing at his best due to being tired.

Otherwise Yuki/Yanagi would probably win. Yukimura can counter TnK with ZST and Tezuka’s TnK is probably stronger than Kintarou’s, so he would shut it down no problem. Tooyama’s special techniques should be rendered useless too since Yuki can hit them back. Yanagi would be the weak link here since his technique isn’t as marvelous as Yuki’s and doesn’t have a tool like ZST to combat TnK.

Ohmagari has low mental and Yukimura should make him fall for Yips pretty easily, and with Mirage Mirror he can combat Nitoryuu probably. There’s also Yanagi who probably has enough data on Nitoryuu too, so he probably has a counter for it.

Also, if Yuki yips Ohmagari, it’d be a 2vs1 situation and Kintarou eventually would be beaten. If Yuki was at 100% and not tired from his recent match things would be different, they will inevitably lose to Ohmagari/Kin.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I don’t expect Tane/Shiraishi to win tbh. All the players who played vs Germany won’t play again probably (maybe only one or two players play again) so whoever wins the second match of the D2 bracket will beat Tane/Shiraishi.

Reason I said that is because the only way Yanagi/Yuki would lose is if Yuki isn’t at 100% like you said. If it’s the same scenario as Akaya is understandable because of him not performing at his best due to being tired.

Otherwise Yuki/Yanagi would probably win. Yukimura can counter TnK with ZST and Tezuka’s TnK is probably stronger than Kintarou’s, so he would shut it down no problem. Tooyama’s special techniques should be rendered useless too since Yuki can hit them back. Yanagi would be the weak link here since his technique isn’t as marvelous as Yuki’s and doesn’t have a tool like ZST to combat TnK.

Ohmagari has low mental and Yukimura should make him fall for Yips pretty easily, and with Mirage Mirror he can combat Nitoryuu probably. There’s also Yanagi who probably has enough data on Nitoryuu too, so he probably has a counter for it.

Also, if Yuki yips Ohmagari, it’d be a 2vs1 situation and Kintarou eventually would be beaten. If Yuki was at 100% and not tired from his recent match things would be different, they will inevitably lose to Ohmagari/Kin.
hmmm. I get your point.

But Is ohmagari really that weak at least mentally?

Idk what kind of mental strength he is weak at.

But iirc, Yuki's Yips only works if you are afraid of him, or you are frustrated because he can return back all your kind of shots. VOLK wasnt affected of Yips at all without using TNK. So unless Ohmagari can use TNK,, he will need to be as tough as Volk at base which is obviously isnt the case.

Anyways, I dont think Ohmagari is afraid of Yuki. But whether Yukimura can return back the Special moves of Ohmagari like "White Tiger" is the question.
To apply the yips.

Kintarou TNK counter yuki's Yips.

But if Yukimura can use Dream, it will be over since Kintaro and Ohma doesnt have a counter at all, At least that we know.

Yanagi is there as a backup with his data.

But I agree, Yukimura will be too tired to play at his 100%. And high chnace konomi will want new face in finals.

So Ohmagari/Kintaro will win probably.

I predicted Kintaro will play in finals anyway since he kinda resemble Silva

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
I'll be extremely surprise if Kintarou/Ohmagari doesn't win.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

So Officially, we have

D1: Mysterious Pair (Injured Oni/Byo) VS Ochi/Mouri

D2: Tanegashima/Shiraishi VS (Winner of Ohmagari/Kontarou VS Yukimura/Yanagi)

No surprises so far.

We expect Tokugawa and Ryoma to win.

S3 can go either way for me. But leaning towards atobe pulling off an upset. Would be nice if irie surprisingly won and play in the finals though.

D1: Are we sure Ochi/Mouri pair or Mysterious Pair will give their spots? But yeah if magically Ochi/Mouri win cause of injuries. It is expected for them to lose in Finals. Though will be nice to give them last character development?

D2: This bracket composed all nice pairings. Even Kite/Marui was nice. But yeah leaning on Ohmagari/Kintaro to win this one. Feels like better for the plot

tieuta

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
So Officially, we have

D1: Mysterious Pair (Injured Oni/Byo) VS Ochi/Mouri

D2: Tanegashima/Shiraishi VS (Winner of Ohmagari/Kontarou VS Yukimura/Yanagi)

No surprises so far.

We expect Tokugawa and Ryoma to win.

S3 can go either way for me. But leaning towards atobe pulling off an upset. Would be nice if irie surprisingly won and play in the finals though.

D1: Are we sure Ochi/Mouri pair or Mysterious Pair will give their spots? But yeah if magically Ochi/Mouri win cause of injuries. It is expected for them to lose in Finals. Though will be nice to give them last character development?

D2: This bracket composed all nice pairings. Even Kite/Marui was nice. But yeah leaning on Ohmagari/Kintaro to win this one. Feels like better for the plot
Am I the only one that wants Fuji to win? Just because everyone wants Ryoma vs Ryoga = Fuji auto lose? Isn’t it Fuji goals and dream to meet Tezuka in the finals? Even though they can’t meet he should still uphold his skill level. If Fuji wants to surpass Tezuka he’s gotta beat Echizen and win his match vs Spain. Ryoma winning is so predictable that it’s boring, Ryoma can lose or draw with Fuji, if he loses he can be on reserve or find another way to allow him to play in the finals.

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Am I the only one that wants Fuji to win? Just because everyone wants Ryoma vs Ryoga = Fuji auto lose? Isn’t it Fuji goals and dream to meet Tezuka in the finals? Even though they can’t meet he should still uphold his skill level. If Fuji wants to surpass Tezuka he’s gotta beat Echizen and win his match vs Spain. Ryoma winning is so predictable that it’s boring, Ryoma can lose or draw with Fuji, if he loses he can be on reserve or find another way to allow him to play in the finals.
The moment he think he can't beat Kirihara at full power, he's not really on Tezuka level anymore for me personally.

GP Kyo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
The moment he think he can't beat Kirihara at full power, he's not really on Tezuka level anymore for me personally.
Was that supposed to be taken at face value, though? On the very next panel we see Kirihara getting angry at Fuji's smiling and complacent face, implying that he knows Fuji's just being nice.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
that is one pathway.

For me, Konomi introducing 1 extra Spain HS(Rodrigo) kinda foreshadow that there will be a reserve match.(AKA Ryoma Vs Ryoga). Ryoma VS Ryoga will be the last match, but I am not sure what shenanigan will konomi do.

We are still following AT LEAST 3 MS for a lineup right?

Spain so far:

HS: Medanore, Ryoga, Silva, Mares, Rordigo (Should be 4 HS max in a match lineup, so there is a surplus)

MS: Romeo, ???, ??? (AT least 3)

Speaking of Spain, Seems like Konomi will stop introducing them for now, and will focus on Japan's Intra Tourney.

But going back to Fuji. I am not sure he has a counterpart on Spain yet.

Medanore is for Tokugawa, Ryoga is for Ryoma, Romeo is for Atobe. Silva is for Kintarou.

So if ever who is for Fuji? Either of the 2 snipers Mares or Rodrigo? I am not sure it fits.

But maybe for the unknown Spain MS.

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Was that supposed to be taken at face value, though? On the very next panel we see Kirihara getting angry at Fuji's smiling and complacent face, implying that he knows Fuji's just being nice.

Huh? He just sit down and smile and tell him to beat Echizen? What?

Although if Fuji can give Echizen who's amongst the strongest right now a good match, that is enough indication that he can fight Tezuka even if he lost to Echizen.

Adamska

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Iran
Does Fuji has a chance to beat Ryoma? I would say: Yes.
So much happened since their last match. and Fuji brings new style to his tennis, being his own guidepost and ...
His natural ability put him to another level that I think can counter TNK, and HOPE (eventually and faster than the other prince) his Genius! however I had another idea about what will happen between him and Ryoma... wait and watch:))

Konomi-San knows better.

GP Kyo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
Huh? He just sit down and smile and tell him to beat Echizen? What?
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're saying here. Are you saying that you don't know where I got that thing of Akaya getting angry and you only remember him telling Fuji to win his next match? Because if that's the case, I'll link you the aforementioned panel, otherwise I really have no idea what you're trying to say as a response.

EDIT:
Might as well post it: Right there.

Last edited:

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're saying here. Are you saying that you don't know where I got that thing of Akaya getting angry and you only remember him telling Fuji to win his next match? Because if that's the case, I'll link you the aforementioned panel, otherwise I really have no idea what you're trying to say as a response.

EDIT:
Might as well post it: Right there.
What exactly does he say in that panel? I feel like that's very important context to what is happening here. Thai translation isn't out yet for that chapter.

I only have

Similarly, in Singles 2, Fuji defeated Kirihara 6-1. Kirihara is visibly exhausted, and says that if the day before yesterday hadn't tired him out so much he never would've lost against someone like Fuji. Fuji agrees. Kirihara accepts his loss, though, and tells Fuji to become the representative for the finals. Next, Sengoku faces Ryoma.
Which doesn't seem to cover it.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
SQ spoilers:

Kin-Ohmagari win 7-5

Chapter focused on Spain

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Yeah, nothing surprising. Score are closer than what I thought it would be but I guess Yukimura/Yanagi got chemistry as big 3 after all.

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Them winning wasn’t surprising, altough I do want to know if Yuki wasn’t playing at 100%.

Honestly I hoped this match would have been at least one month longer.