Spoiler - New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. May 4th) | Page 161 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. May 4th)

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Guessing next month will be the end of this match. Leaning towards a Spain win now.
Idk why but for me it smells like Kin/Ohmagari will win, just a gut feeling.

There needs to be smth for Ryoma vs Ryoga being switched up to S1. Only thing in my mind is Spain being down 2-0 and Medanore stepping up for S2 and changing the lineup.

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Konomi hinted that Kintarou will do something with his power later on in this match, I wonder if that’s what he’ll use to win the match.

Except Ohmagari, all of them have gotten upgrades. I still root for a new Aura of Kin that combines all three radiances or either a howling.
Lol. Ohmagari is like an impostor here.

Literally all 3 other players on the court are engulfed by Auras.

Meanwhile Ohmagari: I can hold two rackets at same time and play. Lmao. That's all I can offer. Lmao

I am waiting for summaries to understand these upgrades.

Even Seda has the ability to use Zeus ability of 99% ball accuracy. How the heck did Kintarou return it btw. TNK2 Kin can return 99% ball?

But he can't resist a simple non serve sniper from Mares???

Zekiel

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol. Ohmagari is like an impostor here.

Literally all 3 other players on the court are engulfed by Auras.

Meanwhile Ohmagari: I can hold two rackets at same time and play. Lmao. That's all I can offer. Lmao

I am waiting for summaries to understand these upgrades.

Even Seda has the ability to use Zeus ability of 99% ball accuracy. How the heck did Kintarou return it btw. TNK2 Kin can return 99% ball?

But he can't resist a simple non serve sniper from Mares???
Lol this is why I don't like ohmagari. He's boring as he'll. Konomi hasn't done enough to show off his ability to be a threat of a genius 10. He's just.... a tennis player with circus tricks lol

Kin is adapting at this point. Hes improving his ability and latent talent as the match goes on. As ryoma rival I'm not surprised that he hit a miraculous shot tbh. Like ryoma he has much untapped potential and continues to evolve Like his TnK.

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Do you think we'll see a howling next month?

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Lol this is why I don't like ohmagari. He's boring as he'll. Konomi hasn't done enough to show off his ability to be a threat of a genius 10. He's just.... a tennis player with circus tricks lol

Kin is adapting at this point. Hes improving his ability and latent talent as the match goes on. As ryoma rival I'm not surprised that he hit a miraculous shot tbh. Like ryoma he has much untapped potential and continues to evolve Like his TnK.
Kin has far outclassed Ohmagari, he was already better than him before pairing up with him (in singles).

Kin has shown more than enough feats to be G3 level, he’s more than enough capable of beating guys like Tane or Duke at this point.

With a regular racket he hit return aces and aces off WF Mares, which I consider to be above Duke level.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Imagine Kintarou beating Yukimura in the Nationals finals because he has a proper racket. Ryoma comes back with all his memories only to find Yukimura already defeated lmao.

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Imagine Kintarou beating Yukimura in the Nationals finals because he has a proper racket. Ryoma comes back with all his memories only to find Yukimura already defeated lmao.
He would have lost the same way though, even if he had a normal racket, although not as badly, he would had still fell to yips.

Current Kin demolishes nationals Yuki and I’m sure he’s above him by a fair margin with a normal racket lmao.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I am really Intrigued by that Sedazeus 99% shot.

It seemed like Sedazeus got his racket blown away, but in reality the ball is 99% to get in on the other side.

Using translator, it is still a part of Mt Olympus Rainbow Aura. I wonder why Zeus didn't use that against Tane.

Konomi really using Seda to show Zeus hidden skills. Lmao

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Wait... so Kintarou buff is.... switch his racquet? I mean that make sense, but it's kind of funny lol.

Honestly I didn't think Kintarou would get another buff but here it is. Damn.

Last edited:

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Wait... so Kintarou buff is.... switch his racquet? I mean that make sense, but it's kind of funny lol.

Honestly I didn't think Kintarou would get another buff but here it is. Damn.
Yeah Kin is very very strong now. Really G5 level.

Still he lost 2 games against Mares/Seda even with TNK2. Albeit, his racket is shitty.

Now, with Shiraishi's Racket, he is levelling and evening Mares White Flame.

Expectation: Kintarou will be matchup with Seda

Reality: Kintarou will be matchup with Spain's Second Strongest Hser.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thanks Friss!

No climax yet! Konomi you liar.

I'll try to work on something tonight.

Kintarou's racket was so shitty that he got way better once he switched to a proper one. Nanjirou suspects that making Kin play with the old racket was part of Sugi's plan to train him.
Hardy, Mares finally used Non Serve Sniper which broke Kintarou's Racket.

This match is really fast paced. And a lot of skipped parts.

Kintarou is using a strong racket now. Kin feats is extraordinary.

Hot Take: I think he has a chance against Duke.

Do you guys believe Kintarou surpass Infinite Evolution Atobe right now?🤔

Wait, I am right!!!

This is the first time Mares and Seda paired up. Seda is like Kintarou. He is a singles player and a noob in doubles.

Mares invited him to play doubles with him the same way Ohmagari invited Kin. Interesting.

Last edited:

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
This is the first time Mares and Seda paired up. Seda is like Kintarou. He is a singles player and a noob in doubles.

Mares invited him to play doubles with him the same way Ohmagari invited Kin. Interesting.
I think this is supposed to mirror Kintarou perhaps?

Kintarou do really bad in 1 game against Yukimura/Renji and got 0-5 by Tanegashima/Shiraishi before he finally do fine in doubles. Seda lost more completely in the first set and got 0-5 in the second set. After that Kintarou win 7-1 while Seda manage a 7-0 (Although that is partially due to Mares white Flame upgrade because Kintarou manage to reverse the situation until the upgrade come.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Spoiler out soon?

D2 will be decided.

I wonder what powerup can we get.

My brain is rooting for Mares/Seda.

But my heart is rooting for Kin/Ohmagari

JUST FOR Medanore to beat Tokugawa in S2 if switch happens.

It will be very bad to see that ALL the Pro Captains trio of Volk/Amadeus/Medanore
Lost to all NON PRO. LMAO.

(Yes, you can argue, Byo, Ralph, and Toku are pro level. But they are still NOT PRO on paper)

Time for a Pro to have a Big Win. So, Go Medanore!!!

Ganonslayer101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would be so dissapointed to see Tokugawa lose. His entire arc rendered meaningless if he loses. Ends series with no on-screen wins. Fails to Conquer world with Kindness. Just would end a failure. Like not every players arc requires the player winning , but Tokugawa's does.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I would be so dissapointed to see Tokugawa lose. His entire arc rendered meaningless if he loses. Ends series with no on-screen wins. Fails to Conquer world with Kindness. Just would end a failure. Like not every players arc requires the player winning , but Tokugawa's does.
I mean he need to lose because Ryoma needs to win. Lol

Unless, you are ok with Ryoma losing in S2 against Ryoga. Lol

First Official lost? Lmao

But who knows. Maybe Mares/Seda can pull off a win. But narrative wise. It seemed like Kin and Ohma will win

Ganonslayer101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I mean he need to lose because Ryoma needs to win. Lol

Unless, you are ok with Ryoma losing in S2 against Ryoga. Lol

First Official lost? Lmao

But who knows. Maybe Mares/Seda can pull off a win. But narrative wise. It seemed like Kin and Ohma will win
I am actually so ready for Ryoma to lose. The sheer power Ryoma would need to unlock to climb to Ryoga's level is insane. Plus the tension gets REAL If in S2 our main character and usual hope spot for the team loses.

I remember during Atobe/ Niou vs Ochi/ Mouri when Niou becomes Ryoma to give the team a feeling of winning. Imagine that being stripped away by Ryoma losing.

Plus Ryoma losing can put more focus on the sorta abandoned Ryoma/ Tokugawa relation.

Ideally for me Kin/ Ohmagari lose. Ryoma loses. Ochi/ Mouri win and Tokugawa wins

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I am actually so ready for Ryoma to lose. The sheer power Ryoma would need to unlock to climb to Ryoga's level is insane. Plus the tension gets REAL If in S2 our main character and usual hope spot for the team loses.

I remember during Atobe/ Niou vs Ochi/ Mouri when Niou becomes Ryoma to give the team a feeling of winning. Imagine that being stripped away by Ryoma losing.

Plus Ryoma losing can put more focus on the sorta abandoned Ryoma/ Tokugawa relation.

Ideally for me Kin/ Ohmagari lose. Ryoma loses. Ochi/ Mouri win and Tokugawa wins
Ryoma losing is impossible as said by Konomi, he never loses an official match. Most likely scenario is Medanore stepping up for S2, so either Toku loses or becomes a no game.

Ochi/Mouri will lose 100%, they won everything so far in the EC plus in the intra tournament.

Ryoma will be even to Ryoga and surpass him, he gets ridiculous mid match upgrades and he has the best potential out of anyone.

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
I say Kintarou has the best potential

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Ryoma losing is impossible as said by Konomi, he never loses an official match. Most likely scenario is Medanore stepping up for S2, so either Toku loses or becomes a no game.

Ochi/Mouri will lose 100%, they won everything so far in the EC plus in the intra tournament.

Ryoma will be even to Ryoga and surpass him, he gets ridiculous mid match upgrades and he has the best potential out of anyone.
Are you implying only Julio/Silva will win for Spain Side?

With Medanore drawing

And Ryoga, Romeo, Mares, and Seda losing?

This is how I think will pan out

S3: Atobe Won (Japan 1-0)
D2: Ohmagari/Kin Win (Japan 2-0)

Medanore step up

S2: Medanore Win (Japan leads 2-1)

D2: Julio/Silva Win (Tied 2-2)

S1: Ryoma Wins (Japan Win 3-2)

The problem with that order is Japan get the control of the whole match. And Spain never leads.

Unlike in Germany where Japan was the one trailing most of the time.

@LetalHawk I am not really a fan of "no game" thing in Tokugawa VS Medanore. It should be decisive like Byodouin VS Volk.

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Are you implying only Julio/Silva will win for Spain Side?

With Medanore drawing

And Ryoga, Romeo, Mares, and Seda losing?

This is how I think will pan out

S3: Atobe Won (Japan 1-0)
D2: Ohmagari/Kin Win (Japan 2-0)

Medanore step up

S2: Medanore Win (Japan leads 2-1)

D2: Julio/Silva Win (Tied 2-2)

S1: Ryoma Wins (Japan Win 3-2)

The problem with that order is Japan get the control of the whole match. And Spain never leads.

Unlike in Germany where Japan was the one trailing most of the time.

@LetalHawk I am not really a fan of "no game" thing in Tokugawa VS Medanore. It should be decisive like Byodouin VS Volk.
I’m on the boat that Tokugawa loses S2 too, there’s no way Spain’s captain doesn’t win. A no game would be better for Toku because at least he doesn’t lose everything but Medanore winning seems more likely.