Uf so here I replied to you James but I don't really LOVE any of those. Some are ok and some are not

But thats just one woman's opinion
Day action and picks a target at night, wth? How is that a day action then? I don't see a point there besides fcking up with other players. For example, a sane doctor protecting an imporant role (mafia target lets say) and this Shrink guy changes it then boom important role gone.
I don't like it
Wait so he never protects but always kills? Or well what do you mean by "injury"? What happens to the injured player?
Meh I don't like it
So Barkeeper invites 3 players via pm to the host or how? And the drunk knows about him being one? When he becomes a drunk then he is one for the rest of the game?
Hmm I guess xD
I think that suicide thing is a BS. I mean if he has no killing power then he is as good as dead so why not let him live
I think it's okay
Bleh some more confusion.
I don't like it
I'd quite like this one if it was a normal townie talking between townies. He can send a letter every day and the person gets it the next day right? Well if it was a townie role I like it but I don't see why it should be a 3rd party. Anyway
I like it
He gives presents randomly? I mean he says the player name and then what present he gives or the present is random?
I think I like it
I dont get that B part

But let's say it doesn't exist and
I might like it
[bene]tl;dr :3[/bene]
Go away you cheater!