Even a noob gets it!About Tom Brady, obviously, due to me being a noob, he is just a name who happen to sleep with Gisele Bundchen. I know he is supposed to be a legend and that he was named MVP but he didn't impress me much and I have trouble to understand why he was named mvp. Wilson did longer passes, can run (something Brady would almost never do) and before that last atrocious call was for me better than Brady. And Wilson is still young and can still improve.

Brady will never be the best all-time for me. Yeah, he's a winner and does put up some stats, but he isn't enough of a complete player. Most of his success relies on the West Coast Offenses dink and dunk, which don't get me wrong, you can obviously win with it. But I think better QBs could run that offense in their sleep.


).
So sorry I don't think Brady is the best QB of all time!
