- Joined
- Mar 18, 2011
- Messages
- 7,395
- Reaction score
- 1,302
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The NFL Thread
They're just a bad franchise. If they sell MJD, people will stop coming to games, and then the Jags won't be in Jacksonville much longer. If they keep MJD and hope to draft a star like Matt Barkley or someone similar, maybe things can work out.He's a running back, his career could be over tomorrow. Yes he's an exceptional talent, but I'm saying look at the team around him. It's akin to the Lions holding onto Barry Sanders for all those years just to sell tickets. The Jaguars are just an awful franchise and have been since Brunell left. The money they would have to shell out to MJD could go to fix multiple holes in their team, not that I think their personnel department is competent enough to do that, just look at how crappy they've been. That franchise might not be long for Jacksonville.
My point is I see benefits to doing both.
not sure about how I feel about a NFL team in LA
