Fall NFL Thread

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The NFL Thread- Super Bowl XLVII( Feb 3rd)

RAVENS STILL AHEAD

FUCK ALL THE SF FANS
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The NFL Thread- Super Bowl XLVII( Feb 3rd)

It's been a better game than I expected.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: The NFL Thread- Super Bowl XLVII( Feb 3rd)

Things don't look good for the Ravens right now... I'm not sure if they can stop San Francisco 3 times
at least the way the game has been on the second half
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The NFL Thread- Super Bowl XLVII( Feb 3rd)

Looks like they'll be able to keep this game.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The NFL Thread- Super Bowl XLVII( Feb 3rd)

Some bad looking calls at the end there where the Ravens got away with a helmet to helmet contact and Smith holding back Crabtree. The Ravens win, barring a fumble.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The NFL Thread- Super Bowl XLVII( Feb 3rd)

turning out to be pretty good in theatrics/ sibling rivalry as well.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Edit - Grats Gary ~~~
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The NFL Thread- Super Bowl XLVII( Feb 3rd)

I was completely right in the end with picking a FG win for the Ravens.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: The NFL Thread- Super Bowl XLVII( Feb 3rd)

wow, nice retirement party for ray lewis
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The NFL Thread- Super Bowl XLVII( Feb 3rd)

Ravens won! East coast won! East coast > any coast!


FUCK DA WEST :arrogance
 

BASED Shinigami

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
1,836
Reaction score
634
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The NFL Thread- Super Bowl XLVII( Feb 3rd)

I knew Ravens were going to win, but deep down inside I was rooting for the other team. Boldin was the real MVP. He made a lot of big catches that extended drives for Baltimore.

Ray Lewis is too over the top, but it's expected.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The NFL Thread- Super Bowl XLVII( Feb 3rd)

Boldin was a candidate...but Jacoby Jones was pretty damn important too. Plus, giving the MVP to a WR when the QB throws 3 TDs? Unless he's catching all 3 of them, no.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: The NFL Thread- Super Bowl XLVII( Feb 3rd)

Yea!!!! Black and Purple!!!!!! :dancin :confetti
 

BASED Shinigami

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
1,836
Reaction score
634
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The NFL Thread- Super Bowl XLVII( Feb 3rd)

Me and my bro were arguing yesterday whether after the Ravens Super Bowl victory if Flacco is now a top 5 QB in the league or not. What do you guys think? Is he top 5 or is he still 10 ten caliber?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: The NFL Thread- Super Bowl XLVII( Feb 3rd)

34-31
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: The NFL Thread- Super Bowl XLVII( Feb 3rd)

Me and my bro were arguing yesterday whether after the Ravens Super Bowl victory if Flacco is now a top 5 QB in the league or not. What do you guys think? Is he top 5 or is he still 10 ten caliber?
Still think he's bad....:oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The NFL Thread- Super Bowl XLVII( Feb 3rd)

Me and my bro were arguing yesterday whether after the Ravens Super Bowl victory if Flacco is now a top 5 QB in the league or not. What do you guys think? Is he top 5 or is he still 10 ten caliber?
I had typed out a whole long response to this but Chrome closed for some reason...

He'll be paid top 5 money and I thought he was top 10 caliber even before he won it. So him winning it and performing the way he has in the playoffs obviously doesn't hurt his ranking. But I'm not delusional.

Maybe I'll go back and rewrite it at some point... :XD

Still think he's bad....:oh
Then you're wrong :p
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: The NFL Thread- Super Bowl XLVII( Feb 3rd)

Me and my bro were arguing yesterday whether after the Ravens Super Bowl victory if Flacco is now a top 5 QB in the league or not. What do you guys think? Is he top 5 or is he still 10 ten caliber?
peyton
eli
aaron
ben
tom
drew

imho... these guys are the top 6, not in order... so flacco isn't a top 5 qb
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The NFL Thread- Super Bowl XLVII( Feb 3rd)

peyton
eli
aaron
ben
tom
drew

imho... these guys are the top 6, not in order... so flacco isn't a top 5 qb
Eh, I would put Eli and Flacco even personally. While Eli does have two rings, Flacco actually has a better career QB rating and career completion percentage. He's also thrown less interceptions per pass attempt. The only thing separating those two for me is Eli having won more than one Super Bowl I suppose.

I would put Ben above him still as well when he's healthy, the problem is the guy can't stay healthy for an entire season. He's only done it once in his entire career. Now, that hasn't stopped him from winning his rings, but eventually it has to catch up with him IMO. Especially since they've done almost nothing to improve their outside offensive line.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: The NFL Thread- Super Bowl XLVII( Feb 3rd)

well.. like I said, it's only my opinion. I'm not too biased, since I don't have a team(I just enjoy watching the games)... but I'm not an expert, I'm just going by my eyeball test. The guys that I listed are the ones that I actually fear when the team needs to make plays, it's like they can make a big play out of nothing at any time. I don't feel the same thing about flacco.

Anyway, currently my favorite qb is RGIII... his injuries are just a shame . Actually, I don't know why.... but I kind of have a soft spot for running QBs, I also like Vick(even with him sucking hard)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The NFL Thread- Super Bowl XLVII( Feb 3rd)

You don't fear Flacco making a big play? :huh Did you watch the playoffs? That's all he did :XD
 
Top