- Joined
- Mar 18, 2011
- Messages
- 7,395
- Reaction score
- 1,302
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
True, true. Nnamdi was thought to basically be only behind the Deion.Well, aside from the Bills giving him that dumb contract, it wasn't like he was considered the best or second best at his position ever![]()
I wanted to see something about Deion, so I took a look at something, and apparently he just won a custody battle with his estranged/ex-wife.
Ryan Fitzpatrick was never very good and no one understood why the Bills gave him that contract. Now the only question is whether someone will give him a job as a backup somewhere. I wasn't comparing him to Nnamdi, however.
It was just that I saw that Ryan Fitzpatrick got released, so I mentioned it.
---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------
I don't know why Pollard's leaving, but apparently he tweeted that he "was done in Baltimore."
Last edited:
