It's maybe the first superbowl that I really appreciate. I'm trying watching it for 3 years now (and it's the only game I'm watching during the whole year).For a european, it's not easy to get into it: the terminology, the rules and I won't even talk about tactics because it's still hard for me.
Now, even a complete noob like me didn't understand why the hell did Wilson make that pass. You have that bulldozer Lynch, you're almost there, you still have several attempts and the guy passes ... But the reception before that action was hilarious. How lucky was that ? Anyway, for what I can tell, the best team won. In the first two quarters, seahawks didn't exist, wilson didn't even complete a pass in the first quarter. And it's still 14-14 at the end. Then the third quarter is for the seahawks but that's about it.
About Tom Brady, obviously, due to me being a noob, he is just a name who happen to sleep with Gisele Bundchen. I know he is supposed to be a legend and that he was named MVP but he didn't impress me much and I have trouble to understand why he was named mvp. Wilson did longer passes, can run (something Brady would almost never do) and before that last atrocious call was for me better than Brady. And Wilson is still young and can still improve.