Shounen Nisekoi by Naoshi Komi

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I'm basing in his official website that I doubt that is wrong.
http://kaji-yuki.com/index.html
And MAL, too.
For people's name, the spelling is depends on people. When I look at the other person who uses the name ゆうき, they use two "u," like Yuuki Rin (novelist) and Yuuki Masami (mangaka).

So, I decide to use two "u."

---------- Post added August 22, 2013 at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was August 07, 2013 at 11:04 AM ----------

It is confirmed that the Nisekoi animation going to air on January of 2014. Also, it looks like Nisekoi going to have a drama CD.

 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

The Colored Page was great! :wtf

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I feel like the anime announcement really gave Komi new motivation :XD I've been thoroughly enjoying nearly every chapter since, this was pretty good again. Though focus on Chitoge is always great, she's just so cute and funny. That outfit she wore at the beginning... :wtf

Not sure what that amnesia is going to bring but it it's a good plot device for lots of hilarious moments and a new development. Seeing as this was pretty focused on Chitoge so far, I really hope they get closer to each other now. Like Chitoge showing him more of her cute side and Raku starting to fall for her, kinda. Maybe not that drastic, but I expect this to open the possibility for a Chitoge x Raku conclusion.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I feel like the anime announcement really gave Komi new motivation :XD I've been thoroughly enjoying nearly every chapter since, this was pretty good again. Though focus on Chitoge is always great, she's just so cute and funny. That outfit she wore at the beginning... :wtf

Not sure what that amnesia is going to bring but it it's a good plot device for lots of hilarious moments and a new development. Seeing as this was pretty focused on Chitoge so far, I really hope they get closer to each other now. Like Chitoge showing him more of her cute side and Raku starting to fall for her, kinda. Maybe not that drastic, but I expect this to open the possibility for a Chitoge x Raku conclusion.
Chitoge almost disappeared in the current chapters that everyone that I know felt miss her a bit, this chapter was a very good back, her outfit in the beggining made me think: Chitoge is back, finally. *-*.
It was hilarious see none of the two ask apologies for many reasons, Raku thinking that she still mad, and Chitoge doesn't know ask apologies simply. XD
She make a very smart observation: she never asked apologies before. :hmm

The end of the chapter surprised me a lot, seemed like that the chapter would be ended as always, but happened this. This amnesia can bring good developments and hilarious scenes with anyone of the girls because now all them have equal chances. I am cheering for Chitoge, but the first one that will take advantage is Marika, she won't lose this opportunity at all. :XD
 

Dark Matter

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2012
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Liking Chitoge SOOOO much more now. She might end up being my favorite girl next to Marika soon.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

The latest chapter is cute, and I was surprised by the fact that finally the "maturity" is exist in Chitoge right now (maybe because she's in love?). The ending is surprising as well, but hopefully this won't cause us going back to the square one, once again, though.
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

The key visual for Nisekoi animation:
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Very good visual for now, but I have to see this in motion for a more accurate opinion.
Seems like that we will only see a trailer in October, though. =/

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

I said that Marika wouldn't lose this chance. XD

Very good and funny chapter, most of because Raku's reactions about Chitoge when he knew that they are lover without know that they are fake lovers, a natural reaction I guess. Chitoge was very happy. hahahaha

The final left me anxious, will he remember about the promise now? I don't have a deep knowledge about amnesia, but for me it's a bit logical that now it's easier to remember ... or not? :hmm
 
Last edited:

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,561
Reaction score
5,412
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I kinda figured that this whole amnesia business might trigger his memories of the promise. Turns out I was right. I don't think we'll see anything conclusive, though. At the very least, we'll probably get a new hint/clue on what happened all those years ago.
 

MBVC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
164
Gender
Male
Country
Bouvet Island
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Ch88 is out, I loled at all those facial expressions. The manga becomes interesting again.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Chapter 89 is out.
http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader/read/nisekoi/en/0/89/

Funny chapter again with Chitoge and the other girls, Raku is too gentleman without memories. hahaha
Another cliffhanger as well, I am wondering when that picture book would appear. The story is starting to heat.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I don't think it was shared yet, so here's a little interview between Komi and the english shonen jump

That last comment :hee I always get the impression that he's quite the humble person, makes me happy that he got the success he deserves.
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,561
Reaction score
5,412
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Naoshi=Ruri?

Hmmm.... makes sense. After all, Ruri is the observer of the group. If I remember right, she has done a lot of lampshading on things, so that explains a lot. And is this interview a little hint on the next Tsugumi episode? I'm guessing there'll be a horror fest episode starring Tsugumi.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I like Naoshi even more now after he said that his biggest influence is One Piece. :D
He is a very nice person and deserves suscess.

I identify with Ruri, too, and I guess most of japaneses have a bit of her personality. :hmm
Maybe this is a hint of a chapter with Tsugumi, but most likely is that is merely a question. All answers make sense with each girl, too.
 

MBVC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
164
Gender
Male
Country
Bouvet Island
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Mangasky has Ch 90 untranslated of course, it seems like we have a little story about the book itself and a little memory too. I can't really wait for the main event unfolds itself before Raku gets back his memory then the manga heads to a different direction.
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,561
Reaction score
5,412
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I'm actually hoping this amnesia arc will turn out into a long arc spanning over 25-30 chapters or so. This arc really has a lot of potential to be the first major arc the series' had. Kind of like how Rurouni Kenshin was, starting out with short, episodic arcs then come the Kyoto arc and everything gets kicked into high gear.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Chapter 90 is out: http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader/read/nisekoi/en/0/90/

Unbelievable chapter...
Certinly one of the most important chapters of the series. The picture book left a clue on why there is more than one key involved, but it wasn't clear. After that we saw Marika's reaction, seems like she doesn't know about the picture book and is hiding something. Practically this withdraws her from the possibilities.
In the end, the shocking revelation is that Chitoge isn't the girl of the promise at all. I was almost right that was her.
I don't know what to think, what a twist in the story.
 
Last edited:

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

In the end, the shocking revelation is that Chitoge isn't the girl of the promise at all. I have almost right that was her.
I don't know what to think, what a twist in the story.
Well, it would kind of be obvious if it turned out to be Chitoge (plus, I already saw that kind of stuff in othe series). Plus, I don't think it is 100 percent confirmed that Chitoge isn't the girl; I think Komi will stroke this like near the end of this arc.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Well, it would kind of be obvious if it turned out to be Chitoge (plus, I already saw that kind of stuff in othe series). Plus, I don't think it is 100 percent confirmed that Chitoge isn't the girl; I think Komi will stroke this like near the end of this arc.
I thought that the promise girl was Chitoge since the begining because the girl in the 1st chapter have light hair, almost blond. Plus Chitoge knows more than the other girls about this. If Komi deny this later it should be with a very good reason.
I don't think that Chitoge doesn't being the promise girl makes impossible the relationship between her and Raku, though. It isn't like he MUST date/marry with the promise girl.
 
Top