Shounen Nisekoi by Naoshi Komi

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

The ending of this Valentine arc is pretty good, and even though I'm not an Onodera fan, but I'm glad that she step up and little by little try to open up her feelings more.
 

MBVC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
164
Gender
Male
Country
Bouvet Island
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Ch70 is out, this reminds me about ch40 again. Good work!
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Aside from the fanservice the chapter was rather boring. Her (forgot the name) acting so calm in front of everyone was funny, though.
 

TXC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
930
Reaction score
188
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

My least favorite girl, so the chapter was rather boring for me as well.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I think Tsugumi-centered arcs so far have been too repetitive.. well, without neglecting her roles as side character, I believe it'd be better if her future arc is not as bland as this one. Not disappointing, but simply uninteresting imho.
 

MBVC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
164
Gender
Male
Country
Bouvet Island
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Ch71 is out, I didn't expect a 3 way........... war! Consider the low probability of it happens simultaneously in both space and time.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Probably one of the best Tachibana's arcs.. I enjoyed this chapter a lot, seriously she needs arc longer than this one. The ending is sweet, still maintain its humor quality, yet charming simultaneously.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Probably one of the best Tachibana's arcs.. I enjoyed this chapter a lot, seriously she needs arc longer than this one. The ending is sweet, still maintain its humor quality, yet charming simultaneously.
Indeed. Tachibana became 3rd in the ranking.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I liked the ending, though the rest of the chapter was purely uninteresting for me.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Now that was sweet. :)

Tachibana scored lots of points with this chapter. Her love is so pure... *.*
Though her being Rakus Osananajimi is stuck in her head so hard she is bound to fail...

I wonder when CHitoge will finally start to make a move.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Now that was sweet. :)

Tachibana scored lots of points with this chapter. Her love is so pure... *.*
Though her being Rakus Osananajimi is stuck in her head so hard she is bound to fail...

I wonder when CHitoge will finally start to make a move.
The author can use those chapters if the manga is losing it's popularity. But for now. The Chitoge Procrastination is not bad.
 

MBVC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
164
Gender
Male
Country
Bouvet Island
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Ch 72 raw is out, it's quite interesting and this is only the 1st part of a mini arc.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I'm wondering who would be the lucky girl this time. The start of this arc is really fun, funnier than usual I think. If somehow Komi pulls a plot twist and letting one of Raku's classmate wins this running competition, that'll be more awesome.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I don't think there'll be a clear result. A dog will win or nobody will get the kiss. Anything that won't advance the story.
This seems funny, though, so I'm still looking forward to it.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I'm wondering who would be the lucky girl this time. The start of this arc is really fun, funnier than usual I think. If somehow Komi pulls a plot twist and letting one of Raku's classmate wins this running competition, that'll be more awesome.
Indeed. Just like googz said though, I really doubt it. That would be so non-cliche, meaning pretty much the opposite from what Nisekoi has been so far. Komi is doing a good job with the usual cliches, not to forget his awesome drawings when it's getting funny but I doubt he's someone we can expect something non-cliche of. I don't doubt Komi could do it, but the question is if he really wants to, which I think is rather unlikely.

I like googz suggestion that he will let a dog win :lmao that would be something I could imagine too
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Latest chapter, not so good.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Not surprised at all.
Ok chapter.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Do you guys think that next week (chapter 75) the 2nd year arc starts a bit early?
It's too fast. Only two more years left until they graduate...
74 Chapters per year?

I hope there's development about the key, lock and promise in the following chapters.
 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Too fast? It's about damn time.

Another ok chapter. I think it would be better if she told him "I love you" and waited for his reaction. She could always go "April Fool's" if everything goes wrong.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

One Piece - Nisekoi Cross over
Luffy and Beehive

 
Top