Shounen Nisekoi by Naoshi Komi

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Yeah really nothing special at all. Like at all.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I hope Naoshi starts a new arc next chapter.
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Agreed. I'm not completely fond of the episodic chapters, although nice every once in a while.

I can't decide whether I'm hoping the 4th girl is someone new or someone we know already. I'm hoping for the former since I'm not that fond of the current girls right now (well, the ones without keys that is). And other than Tsugumi, I don't want any of the others falling for Raku either. :\
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Chapter 94 is out: http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader/read/nisekoi/en/0/94/

No new arc this time, but I got the feeling that Haru will end up by fell in love for Raku, something pretty predictable, but I hope that it doesn't happen.
Onodera's anniversary could be a good way to return to the story, let's see how the things will go.
All chapter with Haru is less fun than normal... I think I don't like her really. xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

With this we have a new girl for the harem... Chapter was funny and very cute but we need more plot development.
We already have Kosaki-chan... We don't need Kosaki 2.0... :D
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

And now Haru joined Raku's harem.

Is Haru the 4th girl?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Is Haru the 4th girl?
I don't think so, either.
She should have appeared earlier if it were the case. She is Onodera's sister, if she went to play with Raku she went along with her sister. It's a little detail, but makes much difference.
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I doubt Haru is the 4th girl, and I'm a little sad to see her joining the harem. We already have Kosaki, we don't need her sister too. XD Though I don't think Raku has any attachment to her other than a future sister-in-law.

I'm honestly not a fan of the Haru-centric chapters, but this was pretty cute. She was pretty adorable in that dress and with her hair down.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

*sigh*
A chapter with Haru which basically tells us we'll see even more of her in the future.
*sigh*

Btw, did anyone see that anime-only girl here in the third panel?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

*sigh*
A chapter with Haru which basically tells us we'll see even more of her in the future.
*sigh*

Btw, did anyone see that anime-only girl here in the third panel?
We'll see her in the future, of course, but I'd like that the story wouldn't focus in her too much as currently. Until now she is just a support character, if it comes with support character Ruri deserves more attention.

I did, but I forgot to mention. If what the editors said about this anime-only girl would appear in the manga is only this, I don't have complain. XD
 
Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I wouldn't dislike Haru so much if she was the only Tsundere character... But we already have two...
The ultimate dense guy aka Raku has really tough look in that regard... :XD
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I wonder how Chitoge will react when she finds out that Raku likes Onodera. :hmm
Will she become broken hearted again?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I wonder how Chitoge will react when she finds out that Raku likes Onodera. :hmm
Will she become broken hearted again?
I have more interest in when both them find out that like the same person, because they made a promise before that they would help each other in their love issues. I wonder how the friendship betwen them wil stay.
I think both will be sad but give up is more a thing of Onodera's personality.
 

MBVC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
164
Gender
Male
Country
Bouvet Island
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Nah, she will try harder for Raku. Some females really loves competitions, especially for love. Well, this is all my speculation; we need a female member here to explain about this stuff.
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Nah, she will try harder for Raku. Some females really loves competitions, especially for love. Well, this is all my speculation; we need a female member here to explain about this stuff.
-_-;

I think she'd try harder, but it would be a huge shock to both of them considering the promise they made. I think they'd remain friends, but knowing how they overthink the situation, they'd be much more aware of the other's feelings for Raku.

And yeah, two tsuns are too much. I'd almost want to say we have three at this point. No, four, if we include Paula (for different reasons).
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

And yeah, two tsuns are too much. I'd almost want to say we have three at this point. No, four, if we include Paula (for different reasons).
Aside of Chitoge and Haru I think you're talking about Tsugumi and Paula (as you said). Tsugumi isn't tsundere in my opinion, I think, as she is denying her feelings because of her prohibited love and ends up being agressive with Raku at embarassing situations, but at normal situations she is quite normal and Raku even consider her as a nice girl, more than Chitoge I guess. Paula is not used to interact with people and she ends up being rude, that's all, nothing about tsundere here.
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,562
Reaction score
5,412
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

An expy of Kaoru from ZKC?? now this is rich.....
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Chapter 95 is out. ^^

Now we have a perv girl, I like her. hahahahaha
It was a funny chapter with her, aside of Paula now Raku has one more to meddle in his relationships. XD
I wonder if she has any kind of relation with the promise, she is Marika's childhood friend. However apparently she will stay for only one day, though, I think it will not be true in the end.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

She looks like Chitanda Eru from Hyouka
 
Top