Shounen - Nisekoi by Naoshi Komi | Page 52 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Nisekoi by Naoshi Komi

Leoat12

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
This chapter was pretty awesome because of this idea of Chitoge realizing what she wants to do and Raku not putting him in her way and let her go saying that he will wait as much time as necessary... Both will fulfill their dreams and reunite once again to have a happy life as a couple... It sounds really good... We will have the scene we were looking forward to since the last chapter: Chitoge grown up as a beautiful woman... I can't wait! >_<
I don't think we will have any children though, but that's all right. XP
It reminds me Bakuman a bit and I think the end will be quite similar, with a marriage proposal, but we have to see a kiss, are you listening, Komi Naoshi? XD
A perfect ending for a perfect series... :)

Now that the series is ending we have to know what are the future plans from Jump to the series... I really hope they will announce an artbook, I need it so much that hurts! I was counting the chapters to see how many volumes the serie will have in the end and I think that there will be a huge volume 25 with 3-4 chapters more than the normal because otherwise we would have a volume 26 with a huge space... Maybe there will be extras, next week we will find out...

Zekiel

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
@Zekiel

Final chapter:

http://mangastream.com/r/nisekoi/Final Chapter/3581/1

All's well, end's well.

Just be glad Kosaki didn't have any sinister/toxic thoughts in her mind when she made that cake. :derp
indeed... that last page had me dying..... "are teeth smacked together" Fail......

The cake though.... it was impressive.....Tsugumi though..... :hearts YOOOOOOOOOOO :cheez:3c:smile-big. Most attractive outta of the bunch especially with long hair..... BEST MODEL EVER!........ No contest.....

Ruri and maiko was something refreshing too see..... THe way there bonding compared to the begiinning. Some of the best character development...... Impressive

Yeah it was a good finish...... Also shiba..... its "All's well that end's well" MADA MADA DANE :p

REN KOUEN

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
indeed... that last page had me dying..... "are teeth smacked together" Fail......

The cake though.... it was impressive.....Tsugumi though..... :hearts YOOOOOOOOOOO :cheez:3c:smile-big. Most attractive outta of the bunch especially with long hair..... BEST MODEL EVER!........ No contest.....

Ruri and maiko was something refreshing too see..... THe way there bonding compared to the begiinning. Some of the best character development...... Impressive

Yeah it was a good finish...... Also shiba..... its "All's well that end's well" MADA MADA DANE :p
i do find it awesome that tusgumi wound up being a model, wow she is hot with long hair :nuts

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Damn, Tsumugi gave me an endless nosebleed. :hurr
What a lovely final chapter! I am glad that everyone advanced in their lives and are doing their best at their respective jobs. :D
That last scene was perfect....more or less. LOL
I'll miss Nisekoi, it was a refreshing story!
Well, time to find another romance manga I guess!

REN KOUEN

Reaction score
Country
United States
Damn, Tsumugi gave me an endless nosebleed. :hurr
What a lovely final chapter! I am glad that everyone advanced in their lives and are doing their best at their respective jobs. :D
That last scene was perfect....more or less. LOL
I'll miss Nisekoi, it was a refreshing story!
Well, time to find another romance manga I guess!
Let me know what you find it seems most of the good rom-coms are light novels instead of manga

Leoat12

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The final chapter... I think it was a perfect chapter for a really good series that knew how to develop all its characters very balanced. The outcome for every character was very natural, we more or less knew what they would become even Raku becoming the boss of this family. Even Chitoge, who didn't know what she would become was not a big surprise, really... Like Raku said, she showed glimpses of this talent during the series, the biggest one was her herself, she was always fashionable. Ruri was so adult, I would like see more of her... Really... I will miss everybody, but I'm happy of the ending of the manga, it was perfect.
Now it is time to wait for Komi Naoshi next mang, which will be released in October at Jump GIGA!

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I know this is a bit late but i'm pretty sure Nisekoi has a Shoujo Demographic?

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Not at all. It is undoubtedly shounen.
Cause of all those Shonen-esk qualities :derp
I guess it is sort of a Shonen, but more of a Shoujo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Still, one of the best manga i've read these past two years :blush

Leoat12

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Cause of all those Shonen-esk qualities :derp
I guess it is sort of a Shonen, but more of a Shoujo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Still, one of the best manga i've read these past two years :blush
No, demographic is not genre, the characteristics doesn't have anything to do with it. It is published in a shounen magazine, therefore it is shounen.
On the other hand, although it is a romance, it is not a shoujo-like romance at all, never ever. A poll from Shueisha showed that around 90% of the readers were male, the most in the magazine because it is attractive to the male readers, it has all the characteristic a shounen romance.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Nisekoi Volume 27 Omake - Epilogue Raws
Featuring Onodera's and Raku/Chitoge's children, be sure to give it a read when it releases :gent
Cheers to Yonks and his mad connections :verily

triesha234

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
I never read the nisekoi manga after the anime. is it really worth it?

I