Madara is, to me, the only character who "truly" impressed me in the manga up to a certain point (other than Hashirama of course for having defeated him), but just like the One Thousand Years War Arc was a disappointment, so was Madara.
I loved many other characters from Naruto so when I say he was the only one to impress me I mean it as "strength-wise when compared to Bleach": Madara showed stats on par with Bleach captains.
The way he played around with the Kages as if they were nothing was sweet and he did so while trying out the wood jutsus he was unfamiliar with, but when he impressed me was when he was resurrected.
He didn't have regeneration anymore, he didn't have any of his sharingan skills and boosts, he didn't even have eyes so he didn't even have basic eyesight, and for an Uchiha, who heavily depend on their supereyesight, that's even worse, yet the guy fought with freaking taijutsu against the 9 tailed beasts at the same time, 1 vs 9. A real, awesome beast. While I was reading that I was thinking "what will this guy do once he gets his eyes back? With all of his mangekyo and rinnegan techniques he will be unstoppable. And he's also getting the tentails!".
Yet what he did after getting his eyes back was getting stomped by Might Guy (who used the most absurd power up in anime history. Somehow burning the life force of a single person equals going from average jounin to overpowering the guy who had just done those unbelievable feats) and then relying on that "limbo" technique against Naruto and Sasuke, disregarding every technique that previously made him awesome and impressing and suddenly dropping his physical feats down by a lot.
Tbh, the disappointment I felt was similar to the one I felt with Aizen when he decided to turn into some useless butterfly. Though at least Aizen could show me that he's awesome again during the final arc, Kaguya ruined that chance for Madara.
The point I was trying to make there is that Madara I want to rate Madara as almost the only Naruto character that could at least step into the world of the Bleach top tiers, but that is only if I go by his pre-ten tails self. I know it doesn't make much logical sense, but I rate Ten Tails Madara lower than "Normal Madara" because of what I just explained.
As for Kaguya, she isn't impressive to me. She has one hax skill of opening portals between dimensions but that's it. Without that skill, she seems like a pretty average fighter to me and it's a skill that can be dodged with shunpo. Bleach is also filled with "not-really-toptier" fighters with hax techniques (like Zommari, Gerard or Tsukishima) so any of them would be a "hax tie" against her.
Do you have any mangaverse that you believe would be stronger than any other, and why is it not Toriko?