Josei Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

sylvira

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
158
Reaction score
10
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Nodame Cantabile

I believe you could get the download links from the NCIS forum? Not sure, though.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nodame Cantabile

you can but there's a post count minimum i think. I stopped going there when they revamped the site and lost all posts -_-;
 

sylvira

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
158
Reaction score
10
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Nodame Cantabile

oh, I see. -facepalm- I always hate it when they revamp the forum and you lose all of your posts. orz So frustrating and gah-worthy.

Then there's also the option of checking manga traders? I'd recommend Evil Empire but that's also another forum with a post count minimum.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nodame Cantabile

yeah mangatraders got an official word from NCIS to release their stuffs, I think.
 

strategos

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 22, 2007
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Nodame Cantabile

Has anyone been able to upload the stuff in rapidshare oor megaupload ^^?
 

Yabe

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2007
Messages
595
Reaction score
836
Gender
Hidden
Country
Italy
Re: Nodame Cantabile

@strategos, as Baboysai said Magatraders also hosts all the releases. You only need to register there and up you can download them and more series that's got Edited Mangas...

NCIS has moved their homepage to wordpress account here (although there aren't the old scans which include Nodame's but you can also find their future releases there).
 

roma

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Messages
490
Reaction score
205
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nodame Cantabile

are there any updates on when the next chapter will be released? chapter 126 was such a cliffhanger. and i got tired of logging in to ncismanga. i have to register everytime the site gets back up after being down for quite some time.
 

ksfst

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
541
Reaction score
474
Gender
Hidden
Country
Brazil
Re: Nodame Cantabile

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but as the admin of NCIS, it’s my job. According to reports from ANN, Ninomiya-sensei wrote in her blog that she has Carpal Tunnel syndrome. What does this mean for our beloved NC? I can’t really say for sure. Certainly she won’t be able to draw as much as she was able to. I’ve seen first hand how debilitating CTS can be. And certainly this will cause another delay in the manga. Let’s hope that the treatments go well for Ninomiya-sensei, and that she can get back to bringing us the story and art that we love so much.

Links in a few minutes."

(posted at NCIS manga site)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nodame Cantabile

:scry

thanks for the news though... sigh.
 

ksfst

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
541
Reaction score
474
Gender
Hidden
Country
Brazil
Re: Nodame Cantabile

:scry

thanks for the news though... sigh.
Yeah, but I'm thinking it's a hoax...
Since they didn't post the links...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nodame Cantabile

yeah but if it's from ANN...
 

ksfst

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
541
Reaction score
474
Gender
Hidden
Country
Brazil
Re: Nodame Cantabile

yeah but if it's from ANN...
Yeah;_;
I hope she gets well soon, also I hope her babe is healthy, she deserves it.

Offtopic: Babo~~ I was going to use an avatar and signature from Nodame Cantabile, but I remembered yours and I though "Nana (my other favorite manga) will be as good as a Nodame one"
I love your sign, Noda is so cute and sexy, the BG is great too.
 

Xiphias

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
93
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Nodame Cantabile

Yeah, but I'm thinking it's a hoax...
Wow... Cause she would write about having carpal tunnel on her blog and not mean it right?
 

ksfst

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
541
Reaction score
474
Gender
Hidden
Country
Brazil
Re: Nodame Cantabile

Wow... Cause she would write about having carpal tunnel on her blog and not mean it right?
Sorry if I don't understand Japanese or didn't know about her blog...
I though it was a hoax cause I only saw it at NCIS site, also they didn't post the link to her blog at the time I said that.
 

roma

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Messages
490
Reaction score
205
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nodame Cantabile

thanks for the update on ninomiya-sensei although it doesn't really look good :s i wonder if we'll ever see this manga completed? ack! i hope so... there's still nodame's concerto with stresemann and of course, i want her to perform with chiaki-kun! :o
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nodame Cantabile

the latest chapter in mangatraders is still 126. Anybody got anything later than this one?
 

Yabe

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2007
Messages
595
Reaction score
836
Gender
Hidden
Country
Italy
Re: Nodame Cantabile

126 is also the latest one in Japan at the moment. You can check it from KISS page (see the previous issues page here, Lesson 126 was in No. 16, Aug '08 and there's been no further releases since then).
 

zerocharisma

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
146
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nodame Cantabile

I had Carpal Tunnel syndrome in both hands. The surgery is very simple and has a very high rate of success. If her physician is giving her a gloomy prognosis, she should go to an orthopedic surgeon who actually knows what he/she is doing.

Just a thought....
z.
 
Top