Nurmeedurrp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Not denying...

Damn it two words, I broke the unspoken law of 'one word only' in this thread.
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

lawlett-kun's?!
So you didn't pay Gary to advertise your name in the title of one of the most popular threads? :XD

Gary, you won't participate in the next Mafia game? :o
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

So you didn't pay Gary to advertise your name in the title of one of the most popular threads? :XD

Gary, you won't participate in the next Mafia game? :o
He is emo after all the "insults"/"criticism"/downgrade thrown at him after the previous one :nah
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,633
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

So you didn't pay Gary to advertise your name in the title of one of the most popular threads? :XD

Gary, you won't participate in the next Mafia game? :o
Why don't you join, as well :XD
I thought of a new role for you;

Tech: When killed, he humiliates his killer by using his name in his custom title.

A bit too OP, but it would work greatly :zomg
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

So you didn't pay Gary to advertise your name in the title of one of the most popular threads? :XD

Gary, you won't participate in the next Mafia game? :o
Wait, Pat, are you participating? :O
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Why did some people get custom titles for the game and others didn't?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,633
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Why did some people get custom titles for the game and others didn't?
I demanded not to get it. I don't know about the others, though. Maybe they forgot to ask.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Wait you thought I sent you the flowers xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD And it even fit perfectly, with me kidding earlier that I did XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

still didn't tell me who was it btw
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

It was a bro Darj, not a girl. He doesn't want to talk about it.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,633
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Aah, you view it from a promotional perspective :XD

Hope you join it one day o/
It is worth it, just for the commotion when there are 15-20 people shooting arrows at each other, mostly in a random way :toc
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pat

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Wait you thought I sent you the flowers xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD And it even fit perfectly, with me kidding earlier that I did XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

still didn't tell me who was it btw
Well, the note confused me. Even after you said it was you, I didn't really believe it. Someone even said it was them on FB and then deleted the comment. But then that whole lurking thing happened the day I got them and for the next few days so it confused me a bit. You're not in my thread much, much less lurking all day :XD

Figure it out (A)

It was a bro Darj, not a girl. He doesn't want to talk about it.
I said the person is maybe a bit of a bro...or she'd like to think she is. But that doesn't mean it isn't a girl :hmph

Because my ineptitude would make Gary even more irritated. :XD
What a narcissist :fan
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

I said the person is maybe a bit of a bro...or she'd like to think she is. But that doesn't mean it isn't a girl :hmph
Okay that went well. So, it was a she after all. I have seen certain someone acting like a bro at times. Its gotta be her. No one else would send you the flower.

Still the best GIF I have ever found:

OMG, I laughed so hard and for so long.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: lawlett-kun thread.

Okay that went well. So, it was a she after all. I have seen certain someone acting like a bro at times. Its gotta be her. No one else would send you the flower.
Pfft :huh

You assume too much
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: fuglett-kun thread.

No...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top