Nurmeedurrp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

He won't even talk...just use my thread as a pic dump :dumpster
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

You really believe that in your heart of hearts? Okay, answer your own question first :hee
Sure, I will answer it. I will never donate my sperm to a stranger. As a matter of fact, not to anyone. Its a big decision, you know being part of creating a new life. I can understand if someone is unable to get pregnant in the natural way and thus asking for sperms. Still, I will have strong emotions towards my child and I don't think it can work for me. The only way I am having kid, in any way, is with my wife :hurr. Hopefully, it will be soon. I have been getting proposals lately, three of them :mono.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

A pic is saying more than a 1000 words.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Sure, I will answer it. I will never donate my sperm to a stranger. As a matter of fact, not to anyone. Its a big decision, you know being part of creating a new life. I can understand if someone is unable to get pregnant in the natural way and thus asking for sperms. Still, I will have strong emotions towards my child and I don't think it can work for me. The only way I am having kid, in any way, is with my wife :hurr. Hopefully, it will be soon. I have been getting proposals lately, three of them :mono.
It's common sense. Why would you give a stranger a sperm donation? :fail

The second part is a more appropriate question. If it was someone you knew or something like this. Even then, I tend to agree with you there.

Oh, did your parents show them your pic yet? :heh

A pic is saying more than a 1000 words.
:dumpster
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Don't mistake my "like" for approval of your entire post. I do not ever condone posting a serious response about spontaneous sperm donation. The like was merely directed at that wonderful gif you posted.

He won't even talk...just use my thread as a pic dump :dumpster
I thought that was what this thread is for :gwah

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Its not just a gif...it's a smiley :dumpster
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

That massive thing is a smiley :s
And what's with the Jamaican accent? Hermie says "mon". Zoidberg talks like an old Jewish man :whynot
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

That massive thing is a smiley :s
And what's with the Jamaican accent? Hermie says "mon". Zoidberg talks like an old Jewish man :whynot
...coming from the person who added :foreveralone, :nowant, and :coolstory .........:nah

I know how he talks, but it fits the image
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

:coolstory
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Yeah. I have seen their pictures. One of them is almost as tall as me :faint. I am 5'11" and she is 5'10". I might get laid married in few months.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

TOO MUCH FUTURAMA! :sexyarf

>____>

:O


/shrug
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Josef...loose VD's sig. Its almost a month now >.>
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Yeah. I have seen their pictures. One of them is almost as tall as me :faint. I am 5'11" and she is 5'10". I might get laid married in few months.
Swain's too gross to have any lucky with women

That's so weird man...but god bless
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

browse zerochan or DA
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

That reminds me. I do have a question.

What do you think about fracking?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

That reminds me. I do have a question.

What do you think about fracking?
I haven't read up a ton on it, but I saw Gasland and it convinced me that it's probably not a good thing...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

I haven't read up a ton on it, but I saw Gasland and it convinced me that it's probably not a good thing...
Heard an interview with a representative of a chemical company. He was asked if the chemicals would poison the groundwater. He couldn't give a straight answer... Why even consider something like that?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Heard an interview with a represnatative of a chemical company. He was asked if the chemicals would poison the groundwater. He couldn't give a straight answer... Why even consider something like that?
Because of money. Seriously, go watch Gasland, a pretty compelling documentary. He goes to homes of people who can light their water faucets on fire :lmao
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Fracking is expensive, inefficient, and unlikely to lower energy cost. There is no certainty that the increased supply will off set cost enough for a major reduction in oil prices. Considering the potential environmental impact, it hardly seems promising. It's always tricky finding good information, both sides of the debate are so politicized.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top