Re: Nurmeedurr thread.
He won't even talk...just use my thread as a pic dump
He won't even talk...just use my thread as a pic dump


Sure, I will answer it. I will never donate my sperm to a stranger. As a matter of fact, not to anyone. Its a big decision, you know being part of creating a new life. I can understand if someone is unable to get pregnant in the natural way and thus asking for sperms. Still, I will have strong emotions towards my child and I don't think it can work for me. The only way I am having kid, in any way, is with my wifeYou really believe that in your heart of hearts? Okay, answer your own question first![]()
. Hopefully, it will be soon. I have been getting proposals lately, three of them
.It's common sense. Why would you give a stranger a sperm donation?Sure, I will answer it. I will never donate my sperm to a stranger. As a matter of fact, not to anyone. Its a big decision, you know being part of creating a new life. I can understand if someone is unable to get pregnant in the natural way and thus asking for sperms. Still, I will have strong emotions towards my child and I don't think it can work for me. The only way I am having kid, in any way, is with my wife. Hopefully, it will be soon. I have been getting proposals lately, three of them
.


A pic is saying more than a 1000 words.

I thought that was what this thread is forHe won't even talk...just use my thread as a pic dump![]()




...coming from the person who addedThat massive thing is a smiley
And what's with the Jamaican accent? Hermie says "mon". Zoidberg talks like an old Jewish man![]()
,
, and
.........

. I am 5'11" and she is 5'10". I might get 
Swain's too gross to have any lucky with womenYeah. I have seen their pictures. One of them is almost as tall as me. I am 5'11" and she is 5'10". I might get
laidmarried in few months.
I can not find anything that catches my eye to wear. D:Josef...loose VD's sig. Its almost a month now >.>
I haven't read up a ton on it, but I saw Gasland and it convinced me that it's probably not a good thing...That reminds me. I do have a question.
What do you think about fracking?
Heard an interview with a representative of a chemical company. He was asked if the chemicals would poison the groundwater. He couldn't give a straight answer... Why even consider something like that?I haven't read up a ton on it, but I saw Gasland and it convinced me that it's probably not a good thing...
Because of money. Seriously, go watch Gasland, a pretty compelling documentary. He goes to homes of people who can light their water faucets on fireHeard an interview with a represnatative of a chemical company. He was asked if the chemicals would poison the groundwater. He couldn't give a straight answer... Why even consider something like that?
