Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

:XD so there isn't even one remotely near your place?? Aww :comfort

It's ok, I havent' been to the snowy mountains either, and the only time I've experienced snow was in china , Beijing where it's all dirty and polluted and you can't play in it....
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Yes, I like snow. I love it when everything's white outside. :amuse

And no, I can't.



"I'm okay" really means I am okay, I'm not just okay. Everything's alright, don't worry. :amuse

I'm still kinda interested in skateboarding, but I only like to watch it. It hurts too much when you fall down. xD And I'm all bones, so it's not good for me. :D And why should I see your cousin? :oh

Yay, I'm a weather girl. xD I actually don't lie to talk about it that much, but... I dunno what happened there. :D And I feel your sadness. T.T :hug At least the summer here still is summer-like. Btw, it's always funny to me how winter in Bulgaria is described in the HP books. It's not that cold. :D And it sounds more like Russia. Anyways...

Yes, yes, join the crew! :zomg
then it's fine :amuse

I see :3c yeah it really hurts, I know what you're talking about (got a big bruise the first time I tried it >D) well because he loves skateboarding so you might see him in the future when you're looking at famous skateboarders :3c

even our summer isn't summer like :crying it was a disaster this year, lots and lots of rain :oh yeah the HP books really made it seem like Russia, I never thought that it could actually be that cold in Bulgaria XD

so we're one big crew now :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

lol Did you guys build snowmen? :wtf

It never snows in sydney....
I loved building snowmen. ^^ I would still build one if there is someone to do it with. xD This winter with frinds maybe. ^^

And, awww! :hug

What is this thing called Snow? :scry
:comfort

then it's fine :amuse

I see :3c yeah it really hurts, I know what you're talking about (got a big bruise the first time I tried it >D) well because he loves skateboarding so you might see him in the future when you're looking at famous skateboarders :3c

even our summer isn't summer like :crying it was a disaster this year, lots and lots of rain :oh yeah the HP books really made it seem like Russia, I never thought that it could actually be that cold in Bulgaria XD

so we're one big crew now :3c
Yeah, I thought that's what you meant about your cousin, but my imagination is playing tricks on me. xD I also thought that you were implying he might be a good date. :D Sue me! xD And wish your cousin good luck from me! That would be awesome if he becomes a great skateboarder.

:comfort We had some summers like that here too. And winter was colder before and I think there were really cold winters occasionally, but not like Russia-cold. xD And I'm glad you understand! ^^

And the crew got bigger today! :3c
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

Guys, you don't have a freakin' idea what "Russia-cold" means. Last Summer we had broken the record in all time of recorded wheather forecasts, +40 degrees, while last winter it was -30. "Russia" doesn't means frozen lakes in the midst of july. :fail
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Guys, you don't have a freakin' idea what "Russia-cold" means. Last Summer we had broken the record in all time of recorded wheather forecasts, +40 degrees, while last winter it was -30. "Russia" doesn't means frozen lakes in the midst of july. :fail
I know that. I was talking about winter time.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

Ever played in brown snow?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

As in slush? No, I haven't. And I don't like it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

What about yellow snow?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

O.o

Okay, I'll stop answering now.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

Why? :(
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

Well, what's the yellowness from, M3J?

:XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Definetelly my influence :3c
You think so? :3c

No, seriously, why do you think so? :oh

On a side note: M3J, whatever nasty questions you throw at me, you're not getting my Facebook! :yelling

Only Alpha can have it. :3c
 
Last edited:

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

You think so? :3c

No, seriously, why do you think so? :oh

On a side note: M3J, whatever nasty questions you throw at me, you're not getting my Facebook! :yelling

Only Alpha can have it. :3c
I don't answer his questions as well, so we already formed a DO-NOT-ANSWER-MILLY'S-QUESTION-ALLIANCE :3c

And I just feel like hugging you for what you wrote in the spoiler :hug


:3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

:3c

AhEm... Very well.

I don't mind answering your questions, M3J, but don't ask things like that.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Yeah, I thought that's what you meant about your cousin, but my imagination is playing tricks on me. xD I also thought that you were implying he might be a good date. :D Sue me! xD And wish your cousin good luck from me! That would be awesome if he becomes a great skateboarder.

:comfort We had some summers like that here too. And winter was colder before and I think there were really cold winters occasionally, but not like Russia-cold. xD And I'm glad you understand! ^^

And the crew got bigger today! :3c
well honestly no, I wouldn't a 12 years old consider a good date :XD thanks, I will do that :hug

at least it looks like the weather is going crazy everwhere >D I just hope there will be a time it gets back to normal

Guys, you don't have a freakin' idea what "Russia-cold" means. Last Summer we had broken the record in all time of recorded wheather forecasts, +40 degrees, while last winter it was -30. "Russia" doesn't means frozen lakes in the midst of july. :fail
We are actuall grown-up, we know a few things about the world :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

well honestly no, I wouldn't a 12 years old consider a good date :XD thanks, I will do that :hug

at least it looks like the weather is going crazy everwhere >D I just hope there will be a time it gets back to normal

We are actuall grown-up, we know a few things about the world :3c
Yeah, I know, but when talking about the future... xD Anyway...

The weather is pretty normal here. But I wonder what the autumn will be like... It might be too hot, or it might rain too much...

You told him. :3c
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

We are actuall grown-up, we know a few things about the world :3c
I don't have a single doubt about adi and the other guys, but I'm not sure about you :3c
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Yeah, I know, but when talking about the future... xD Anyway...

The weather is pretty normal here. But I wonder what the autumn will be like... It might be too hot, or it might rain too much...

You told him. :3c
well your friend creating headaches really doesn't sound that nice :gwah

It's just crazy here, it could actually snow :fail

well gamma will never understand :3c when I was seventeen I thought I would already know a lot but gamma should be even more arrogant :3c we should just wait a few years, there will come a time when he understands us :hee

I don't have a single doubt about adi and the other guys, but I'm not sure about you :3c
the little brat is getting rebellious again :pwnge

:3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top