Re: Random Paradise
When me and my boyfriend start living together we will get those things one by one: Wii, PS3, cat, dog... xD
Me and my brother had the same tamagochi, it was a dinosaur. But one of them didn't have sound. xD It was broken.
Maybe it wasn't common.
I want a Wii and a PS3!you never thought of buying a Wii, PS3 or XBOX360?
lol ah the good ol' tamagochiall the girls had one and... well yeah you could consider it a handheld
if you're happy, that is
![]()
When me and my boyfriend start living together we will get those things one by one: Wii, PS3, cat, dog... xDMe and my brother had the same tamagochi, it was a dinosaur. But one of them didn't have sound. xD It was broken.
I'm not sure if we had that here.Heh. And then there was the boys version of the tamagochi.
Digimon. And we used to play under the table. The side view of a kid playing digimon (the kind where you have to shake) is freaking hilarious...![]()
Maybe it wasn't common.
all the girls had one and... well yeah you could consider it a handheld
if you're happy, that is






my father and his wife have both a dog and a cat and they actually like each other XD was kinda surprised but well, it's cute to see them playing together etc.
I have this need to do it just once in my life.
and yeah I will try it