Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

you never thought of buying a Wii, PS3 or XBOX360?

lol ah the good ol' tamagochi :D all the girls had one and... well yeah you could consider it a handheld :3c if you're happy, that is :3c
I want a Wii and a PS3! :zomg When me and my boyfriend start living together we will get those things one by one: Wii, PS3, cat, dog... xD

Me and my brother had the same tamagochi, it was a dinosaur. But one of them didn't have sound. xD It was broken.

Heh. And then there was the boys version of the tamagochi.

Digimon. And we used to play under the table. The side view of a kid playing digimon (the kind where you have to shake) is freaking hilarious...:XD
I'm not sure if we had that here. :oh Maybe it wasn't common.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

...:oh

Sorry guess it was an inappropriate joke :darn

I guess some stuff is only funny to guys :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

:oh

I feel left out. :sweatdrop
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

I want a Wii and a PS3! :zomg When me and my boyfriend start living together we will get those things one by one: Wii, PS3, cat, dog... xD

Me and my brother had the same tamagochi, it was a dinosaur. But one of them didn't have sound. xD It was broken.
.
Wii/PS3 before a cat/dog? You have some interesting priorities :3c so you want to live together? For when is it planned?

Dinosaur doesn't seem so lady-like :oh you didn't have one with a cute pet? XD

I'm not sure if we had that here. :oh Maybe it wasn't common

...:oh

Sorry guess it was an inappropriate joke :darn

I guess some stuff is only funny to guys :XD
nice one there :XD that definitely was one hell of a tamagochi :derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Paradise

As soon as you get a PS3, pm me your PSN ID! :wtf

What type of games do you like to play?
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

:oh

I feel left out. :sweatdrop
These jokes are the ones you wish you weren't in on.

but Seriously it's funny watching the teacher facial expression when she sees kids shaking away under tables...(primary school)

And it's even funnier in high school when it's the teacher who's telling this very joke :fail
of course, he was a guy.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

These jokes are the ones you wish you weren't in on.

but Seriously it's funny watching the teacher facial expression when she sees kids shaking away under tables...(primary school)

And it's even funnier in high school when it's the teacher who's telling this very joke :fail
of course, he was a guy.
I agree :XD

woot? big fail :fail looks like that's a nice teacher :derp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Wii/PS3 before a cat/dog? You have some interesting priorities :3c so you want to live together? For when is it planned?

Dinosaur doesn't seem so lady-like :oh you didn't have one with a cute pet? XD
I didn't write them in any order... :D And actually, my priority is the cat. xD And after that, the dog. I'll get a kitten and a puppy so they can learn to love eachother. :3

But the dinosaur was cute! ><

As soon as you get a PS3, pm me your PSN ID! :wtf

What type of games do you like to play?
Okay, Riki, I will do what you told me to. :oh As soon as I learn what that is. xD

I like adventures mostly. I haven't played much PS3 games though... Just some Naruto ones a friend had. xD But I like how Okami looks. And I like the Sonic games...

These jokes are the ones you wish you weren't in on.
I see, it's that type of thing. :oh

Okie-dokie-smokie! :amuse
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I'll see what I can do. ^^'
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

I didn't write them in any order... :D And actually, my priority is the cat. xD And after that, the dog. I'll get a kitten and a puppy so they can learn to love eachother. :3

But the dinosaur was cute! ><
I have a cat too but she can be very... annoying sometimes :oh still she can be very loveable too but I prefer dogs, they are more easy to care for and they don't puke on your carpet XD
do you want to have some young kitty or do you prefer older ones?

This. And get Modern Warfare 3.
I doubt that Adi likes shooter :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I like cats and I don't really care about the age, I always wanted to take at least one cat from the street or from a shelter and take care of it. It would be great if it's a kitten, so I can raise it and watch it grow. ^^

I doubt that Adi likes shooter :XD
I actually like some shooters... xD I remember I liked Serious Sam when I was a kid. I also liked Max Payne 1&2. And I don't remember any other shooters. xD

Btw, I like Portal 1&2! :zomg
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

I like cats and I don't really care about the age, I always wanted to take at least one cat from the street or from a shelter and take care of it. It would be great if it's a kitten, so I can raise it and watch it grow. ^^

I actually like some shooters... xD I remember I liked Serious Sam when I was a kid. I also liked Max Payne 1&2. And I don't remember any other shooters. xD

Btw, I like Portal 1&2! :zomg
aww that's sweet :) my father and his wife have both a dog and a cat and they actually like each other XD was kinda surprised but well, it's cute to see them playing together etc.

well modern warfare is a military shooter game so I doubt you will like it that much but I could be wrong. Only played Max Payne 2 but the game was good :zomg
heard a lot about the Portal games but never got to play them :darn
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

A puppy and a kitty playing together is so cuuute! :3 I definitely want that.

If it's military, I probably won't like it, yeah.

And play Portal! You'll like like like it! Play it! Nao! xD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

A puppy and a kitty playing together is so cuuute! :3 I definitely want that.

If it's military, I probably won't like it, yeah.

And play Portal! You'll like like like it! Play it! Nao! xD
yeah they are sooo cute <3

yup it's military... so my predicitions were spot on :3c

hmm XD yeah maybe I should but I need to finish FF XIII first :hee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Cute cute! ^3^

Yes, your predictions were right. You third eye is working! You should try participating in a lottery. xD

I never watched/played any FF. :oh
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Cute cute! ^3^

Yes, your predictions were right. You third eye is working! You should try participating in a lottery. xD

I never watched/played any FF. :oh
Well even my predictions can't keep up with a 1/100000000000000000000000000000 chance :XD or maybe it can :3c never tried lotto but man, winning a million or even more would be awesome :hee

why not? You like RPG's? If yes you should try one, the games already are some kind of legend :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Try it, try it! :yay I have this need to do it just once in my life.

I don't know if I like RPGs. xD I kinda understand what an RPG is, but I don't know if I've played one. I suck as a gamer. xD
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

it's just one of those games where you take control of a chara/ party and level them up and go on adventures and stuff.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Try it, try it! :yay I have this need to do it just once in my life.

I don't know if I like RPGs. xD I kinda understand what an RPG is, but I don't know if I've played one. I suck as a gamer. xD
do what once in your life? :headscratch and yeah I will try it :)

well it's the kind were your character is leveling and with each level you give him points for stats like Intelligence and Strength. And it's a game with a (supposed to be) interesting story, you talk a lot and you're taking "quests" from various NPC (non player character).

you understand? XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top