Re: Random Paradise

then I wish you the best luck, I'm sure you can do it! I think it's awesome when you have a good singing voice
I see, but seeing that you want to participate, they can't be that bad
I will, but right now I seriously need a break, I tipped for like 2 hours nonstop 
never thought it would take that long
don't say that, everyone is good at somethingI thought it was something like that.I'm not being modest, I'm just... not good at... anything.
I really do dislike programming and it wouldn't work out. I'd love to study music, but I need some lessons first. I'm planning to do this huge thin and apply to the Musical Academy here in Sofia only after one year of practise at some vocal lessons. It probably won't work out, but I'm trying not to think that way. xD
I like to work with Photoshop and... there isn't much to show... And most of my stuff disappeared with time... xD My hard disk crashed last year, so... I have just some. Write to me in Skype and I'll show you some. ^^ But they aren't.. nothing special... o.o I'll join the Sig Contest sometimes though!

then I wish you the best luck, I'm sure you can do it! I think it's awesome when you have a good singing voice

I see, but seeing that you want to participate, they can't be that bad
I will, but right now I seriously need a break, I tipped for like 2 hours nonstop 
never thought it would take that long

I'm not being modest, I'm just... not good at... anything.




just give it your all and I'm sure you will be able to achieve a lot! Even though luck plays an important role too, especially in the music branch.
All of you will. Even if you don't want them. xD




I'll make a normal one as soon as I get a new mic (probably around Christmas time).