Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

I thought it was something like that. :D I'm not being modest, I'm just... not good at... anything. :D

I really do dislike programming and it wouldn't work out. I'd love to study music, but I need some lessons first. I'm planning to do this huge thin and apply to the Musical Academy here in Sofia only after one year of practise at some vocal lessons. It probably won't work out, but I'm trying not to think that way. xD

I like to work with Photoshop and... there isn't much to show... And most of my stuff disappeared with time... xD My hard disk crashed last year, so... I have just some. Write to me in Skype and I'll show you some. ^^ But they aren't.. nothing special... o.o I'll join the Sig Contest sometimes though!
don't say that, everyone is good at something :oh

then I wish you the best luck, I'm sure you can do it! I think it's awesome when you have a good singing voice :zomg

I see, but seeing that you want to participate, they can't be that bad :p I will, but right now I seriously need a break, I tipped for like 2 hours nonstop :gwah
never thought it would take that long :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Tipped? :oh You mean you typed a lot? And I meant for... whenever... not like, right now. xD

I also think that everyone is good at something, but I still don't have something like that now.

And thanks! ^^ I will try my best ti have a "good singing voice" and mad guitar skills! xD Well, at least normal ones.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Tipped? :oh You mean you typed a lot? And I meant for... whenever... not like, right now. xD

I also think that everyone is good at something, but I still don't have something like that now.

And thanks! ^^ I will try my best ti have a "good singing voice" and mad guitar skills! xD Well, at least normal ones.
bad grammar mistake is bad XD yeah that's what I meant :amuse

oh I'm sure you have that as well, you just have to find it :)

you will be an awesome performer, that's for sure :wtf

:XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I sure hope so. :oh My wildest dreams take me to a place where I'm in a band and I'm singing and playing the guitar and we're on stage and people like us.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

I sure hope so. :oh My wildest dreams take me to a place where I'm in a band and I'm singing and playing the guitar and we're on stage and people like us.
I'll get VIP tickets for your concert, right? :cheez
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

I sure hope so. :oh My wildest dreams take me to a place where I'm in a band and I'm singing and playing the guitar and we're on stage and people like us.
:XD that would be totally awesome :pleased just give it your all and I'm sure you will be able to achieve a lot! Even though luck plays an important role too, especially in the music branch.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I'll get VIP tickets for your concert, right? :cheez
You will, you will! :yay All of you will. Even if you don't want them. xD

:XD that would be totally awesome :pleased just give it your all and I'm sure you will be able to achieve a lot! Even though luck plays an important role too, especially in the music branch.
I will give it my all! ^^ Thanks.

Yeah, luck is a strange thing... I'll try my hardest though, so I will be fine. :p
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

You will, you will! :yay All of you will. Even if you don't want them. xD



I will give it my all! ^^ Thanks.

Yeah, luck is a strange thing... I'll try my hardest though, so I will be fine. :p
you won't be able to give them to us if you don't know our adress :p but I will gladly accept if you should have some in the future, VIP tickets are awesome, especially in a concert, had one once and I loved it :D

well I'll be looking forward to it then :p
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I'll send them via the Internet. :XD

And thanks for looking forward! I won't disappoint you. :amuse

Happy! :3c
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy! :wtf
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

Play, play, play!
And maybe I can be the singer. ...... :p Not that I'm particularly interested in singing in bands, but that would be fun to go for a tour. XD
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

Play, play, play!
And maybe I can be the singer. ...... :p Not that I'm particularly interested in singing in bands, but that would be fun to go for a tour. XD

MH band, huh? :jk

I'm takin' guitar spot :pwnge
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

so how are you Adi? :) where's your next vost? :derp

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapy :3c
I'm happy! :wtf

My next vost was lost on the way to MH. :sweat I'll make a normal one as soon as I get a new mic (probably around Christmas time).

Very happy. :3c Teddy Happy! :zomg

Play, play, play!
And maybe I can be the singer. ...... :p Not that I'm particularly interested in singing in bands, but that would be fun to go for a tour. XD
Play, play! :zomg

Well, I was going to be the singer and rythm guitarist, so... you can be the other singer? ^^' Like in K-On! They change, sometimes they sing together.

Yeah, going on tours is... *nervousnervousnervous* Cool! :sweat

MH band, huh? :jk

I'm takin' guitar spot :pwnge
MH band? :zomg

Okay, you're taking the guitar spot. :oh I needed a solo guitarist anyway. :p

then I will be the drumer :3c
We have a drummer too! :yay

Btw, I already have a potential bass player. :amuse

Yay, we have a band! :yay
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

I'm happy! :wtf

My next vost was lost on the way to MH. :sweat I'll make a normal one as soon as I get a new mic (probably around Christmas time).

Very happy. :3c Teddy Happy! :zomg

We have a drummer too! :yay

Btw, I already have a potential bass player. :amuse

Yay, we have a band! :yay
christmas is too late :yelling :crying

and yay, a MH band :wtf who is the potential bass player?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

christmas is too late :yelling :crying

and yay, a MH band :wtf who is the potential bass player?
Sorry! :crying

It's a friend of mine who started going on lessons recently. :amuse
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Okay! :crying I'll try. It's just that my mic is almost broken it seems. Too much noises.

It's actually a "she". xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top