Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

You need to be tougher. Come to UK, we'll teach you :bmgai

Also ex-best friend??? there's always a story there, so pray tell please :amuse
Well, I'm tougher now, kinda. And depressed at the same time. :oh

London, here I come! :arf

Also... Pray tell? :oh

that's my girl :chu

why do we have ex-best friends? :arf (same problem)
:comfort

All my ex-best friends were female! :arf It seems I can't have a best female friend. :oh My best friend is a male. xD
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

All my ex-best friends were female! :arf It seems I can't have a best female friend. :oh My best friend is a male. xD
Mine is a female...but the ex-es were female jerks :arf

now I'm trying to be cold..not to put so much feelings into a relationship (friendship relationship of course)...


am I wrong?? :arf
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Can I join the club?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

riki...who stabbed your heart?? what's her name?? (she'll be on our black list from now on)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Riki! :comfort

Ancy, if your best friend's being a jerk, just ditch her. My ex-best friends were all jerks too. The biggest jerk was the last one. And it was so complicated.

This song is for her:


It's like every word is how I feel about her. Well, I don't care about her much now.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Ancy, if your best friend's being a jerk, just ditch her.
I already did that....it hurt... tho :oh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

I already did that....it hurt... tho :oh
:comfort

It'll pass. Think about yourself, how you're better now.

It's a bit weird, but when I stopped seing my ex best, I felt... nothing. Maybe almost.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

riki...who stabbed your heart?? what's her name?? (she'll be on our black list from now on)
LOL There are a couple so it's too long to list though some of them are probably partially my fault. -_-;

I had one who went to community college to be a childcare provider. She called my cell and left a message where she was teaching some preschoolers a lesson since she got a job at an assistant teacher at a daycare. She knew that my dream job was to work with preschoolers so I knew that she wanted to make me jealous and whatnot. :oh

It didn't work though since if I hate you, I don't give a damn about you.
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

:oh

:hug
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

:hug
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

LOL There are a couple so it's too long to list though some of them are probably partially my fault. -_-;

I had one who went to community college to be a childcare provider. She called my cell and left a phone where she was teaching some preschoolers a lesson since she got a job at an assistant teacher at a daycare. She knew that my dream job was to work with preschoolers so I knew that she wanted to make me jealous and whatnot. :oh

It didn't work though since if I hate you, I don't give a damn about you.
If teaching is you're dream job..why don't you volunteer??? consider a non profit org that helps undocumented people...they will need assistants/teachers/councilors....I've worked as a councilor/teacher for an non profit org, even though I was not trained to do it...but I really like(d) giving people a hand..so in the end..that counted...

what I'm trying to say is to follow your dream...don't pay attention to what other people are doing...just try to accomplish what you think is important..
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Oh, I'm a substitute teacher but I'm looking for a permanent teaching position right now. :amuse
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Oh, I'm a substitute teacher but I'm looking for a permanent teaching position right now. :amuse
you'll eventually get it....so don't worry abt it...in the end, your passion and dedication will make the difference :amuse
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Lol, thread title reminds of me irl. Although I wonder if its true when people says that I'm a kind person or they meant it as
a "I've got nothing to say to you so I'm just saying..stuff"..and goldb words were so wise, I should start looking up to him :wtf
Glad to hear that the job isn't too hard and that you're fitting in ado :cheerbunny
and glad to see a girls club just formed :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Well, I'm tougher now, kinda. And depressed at the same time. :oh

London, here I come! :arf

Also... Pray tell? :oh



:comfort

All my ex-best friends were female! :arf It seems I can't have a best female friend. :oh My best friend is a male. xD
Good going! Except for the depression part :worrybunny

"Pray tell" is just an expression meaning "please explain" :hee

Can I join the club?
I fear where all this is going.... -_-;
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Why?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Girls_Club \o/

I don't think I have a best friend anymore ._.
Hate moving to other cities all the time ;-;
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Girls_Club \o/

I don't think I have a best friend anymore ._.
Hate moving to other cities all the time ;-;
:gwah
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

Lol, thread title reminds of me irl. Although I wonder if its true when people says that I'm a kind person or they meant it as
a "I've got nothing to say to you so I'm just saying..stuff"..and goldb words were so wise, I should start looking up to him :wtf
Glad to hear that the job isn't too hard and that you're fitting in ado :cheerbunny
:hug I think you are a kind person. ^^ And yeah, GoldB is so wise! :wtf

Thanks! ^^ I'm glad my life finally started too. xD

Good going! Except for the depression part :worrybunny

"Pray tell" is just an expression meaning "please explain" :hee
Don't worry, the depression will pass eventually. ^^

I learn something new every day. xD

Girls_Club \o/

I don't think I have a best friend anymore ._.
Hate moving to other cities all the time ;-;
:crying

:comfort

I'll be your best friend! :hug
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: My one vice is I'm too nice... and my weakness is that I care too much

It's been like... 10y since I had great gfs xD
2y ago I had two gfs, but they were scary D:
10y ago I was still childish so I wasn't that scared by females xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top