Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,447
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Josephine is steel stringed, Julianna is an electric guitar and Michelle is nylon stringed
Oh! I'd love to hear you play Julianna!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

I'm sure Josephine and Michelle are more stable :hmph
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Those are some nice names, Adam. :amuse

You're gonna call your next one after me, right? :wtf
Yeah, yeah, I know... :sweatdrop
@.@
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

She's a bug? :cookiestare
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

o.o
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,447
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Adi is turning into a butterfly *-*
Implying that Adorien *not 'she'* was a larva before, and a chrysalis presently before being a full fledged butterfly... but I'm sure it was a compliment. :verily
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Implying that Adorien *not 'she'* was a larva before, and a chrysalis presently before being a full fledged butterfly... but I'm sure it was a compliment. :verily
What I was essentially going for, but eloquently put :verily
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

D:
I meant that 'cause she used "@.@" and... OH NVM, YOU SILLY PEOPLE U.U (not you, Adi D: Those two)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

D:
I meant that 'cause she used "@.@" and... OH NVM, YOU SILLY PEOPLE U.U (not you, Adi D: Those two)
Oh so you refer to yourself in the third-person by an animal nickname? :cookiestare

:yoda
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Why must you resort to shouting when english escapes you?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Farfalla D:

Shuddup, Bob u.u A linguistic teacher used to tell me that if you're able to understand, then the sentence isn't wrong in some aspect.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

I knew what Farfalla is...:oh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Oooh, so that's what Nana meant.. xD

Yeah, sorry. I kinda started using it because I got the idea from you. :sweat

But sometimes I don't know what else to use, so I use that - @.@

It's so cute. xD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Maybe I will name the next one after you Adi... Maybe I will ;)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Farfalla D:

Shuddup, Bob u.u A linguistic teacher used to tell me that if you're able to understand, then the sentence isn't wrong in some aspect.
Hmhmhmm yeah :bored
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Anything that isn't pronounced exactly as it should is wrong. :mono
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

Anything that isn't right is wrong. :mono

:shin

Might be left too. :XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Dreamer's Disease

:ruawizard
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top