Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

You know it's a bad day when you jump out of bed and miss the floor :fail
:comfort

I like how you came to say that in my thread. xD

Flying carpet instead? :vin

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Sorry, that was in poor taste :mono
Of course, it comes from you. :noworry

:hug
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

...being a nice person sure is convenient for others, right thorn :nod
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

...being a nice person sure is convenient for others, right thorn :nod
Are you talking to yourself? :arf
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Yes
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Oh... Well, okay then. :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

How exactly do you miss the floor when getting out of bed though?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

I landed on the skate shoes beneath my bed :fail.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

BORK BORK
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Skate shoes. I was packing some stuff and put them under the bed. Those bloody things, somehow, managed to roll out from beneath. I managed to grab bed just when I was falling. No harm done :verily.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

I'm glad it didn't hurt then. ^^
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Thanks. I am good at balancing, I assume :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

That's good. :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Skate shoes? ;o

That's a weird name. What's next? Rollerblade? Skates? :ruawizard
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Aren't those... actual words? :oh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Well... I've heard "roller blades" and "skates" before... Don't people use those? :oh

I guess I'm just dumb? :sweat
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Sarcasm and hidden links detection <9000 D;
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

:gwah

I like sarcasm, but... I'm lost. :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top