
Prepare to sign the contract with MH soon.
...
I don't mind.![]()

Yeah, they are the old-fashioned type. I bought them many many years back. Something like that but without the shoe on them.No one calls them that. They're Roller Skates. Unless it's the old-fashioned type that can be fixed to any pair of shoes.
I was told by my parents/grandparents that the old ones can ruin your shoes since they dig into the rubber sole or something.I bought them like 15+ years ago *duh*. Mine were different. They are more likeReally? They still sell those?I was told by my parents/grandparents that the old ones can ruin your shoes since they dig into the rubber sole or something.
Seems like you only ever see them in cartoons where Sylvester the Cat or Tom from Tom and Jerry is busting their ass after slipping on one.

I told you we are in the middle of shifting and thus they found their way under the bedNo I meant like the old-time ones with wooden wheels or something. They would bite into the sole of your hoes to stay in place as well as strap in.
So more like a sandal, don't know if I've ever seen anything like that before. And they were just lying under your bed?![]()




Okay...I just forgot thenTold you like 10 times about my house under-construction.
Big-foot![]()


I don't think so. Not like a feral child or anything. But that type of old wives tale would give some implication since my father and brother are both 2+ sizes smaller than me and I'm the same relative height.By any chance, you used to walk bare foot when you were a kid? I heard mothers always telling their kids to wear shoes.

SHNOW SHNOW SHNOW
Will watch later.

I need to work!It's pretty thoughtful and cute Adi...HOW DARE YOU WORK!!!![]()
Has to go to London and buy a guitar!
And I'm feeling better about myself is I work. xDIt's about snow?SHNOW SHNOW SHNOW![]()

