• Total voters

goldb

片翼の天使/ Katayoku no Tenshi
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A reminder the series is currently on a break (one of Oda's breaks) , with spoilers for ch985 expected week beginning 13th July. Ch985 will also be a double issue, meaning there will unfortunately be another break (WSJ magazine break) after this too. Reminders will be posted as we go along.

ch984 - current chapter - official online release 05/07
Oda Break
ch985 - spoilers from 13th July - official online release 20/07
WSJ Break
ch986 - spoilers from 27th July - official online release 02/08
ch987 - spoilers from 3rd Aug - official online release 09/08
WSJ Break

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Erinyes

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
What happened is one the guy who provided early spoilers on monday got arrested, they intended to post a pic of yamato's face, but seemingly gave up due to authorites being on their back. (all the content in the korean page where were posted the spoiler last weeks, is now deleted)
The whos who part comes from a fake spoiler that mentioned whos who in this chap, so Talk op confirm its fake. and seemingly the Yamato s face reveal is somehow surprising/shocking but it not someone we know.

woefdram

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Does that mean the end of the Monday spoilers? I've just got used to them arriving so early.

Reactions: gcd

Pro Ban Corps

Reaction score
Country
England
i was wondering when the Monday spoilers luxury was ending 😂

Erinyes

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Does that mean the end of the Monday spoilers? I've just got used to them arriving so early.
No idea, i think people involved will try to keep a low profile for their own safety, but as long as theres people who got the chap in their hands, im pretty sure they will reveal infos sooner or later, maybe not that early, maybe not every week, but they will probably find a way, new places where posting them, they will just try to be more cautious, i guess. But spoilers on Monday is a crazy thing, i honestly expected shueisha or any legal party to take measures at some point. Think about it, Wsj mag is usually released on monday, we start getting spoilers for next chap when Japanese readers just get the previous chap, its weird.

Lord Traffy Law

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
so are the spoilers real or fake ?

Melmoth

Reaction score
Country
France
"They intended to post a pic of Yamato's face [...] and seemingly the Yamato s face reveal is somehow surprising/shocking but it not someone we know.": That's the only spoiler and its real according to Erinyes. It seems like nothing, but I thought Oda would drag "the mystery" a little longer than that.

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
reveal: meh.

Shasha23

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Props to those who researched that those masks are worn by females, also props to those who theorised the Ace connection.
I was really hoping Carrot join but now.........

Anyway what type of name is Yamato for a female, it makes no sense at all.

Erinyes

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
"They intended to post a pic of Yamato's face [...] and seemingly the Yamato s face reveal is somehow surprising/shocking but it not someone we know.": That's the only spoiler and its real according to Erinyes. It seems like nothing, but I thought Oda would drag "the mystery" a little longer than that.
When i saw the "shocking/surprising" part i expected something like either yamato to be a woman, or to hide something weird regarding his face (like 3 eyed like pudding), or to be someone that looks like/or related to someone we get to meet already. him revealing to have a woman's face is a development that might have been excpected , some have guessed it, already, due to the mask coz Hannya mask traditionnaly represents a jealous woman demon in Noh theater.

Erinyes

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

goldb

Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I really didn't want the Ace connection but there it is and also I guess fair play to those that at least theorised Oden. Not exactly what the connection that was brought up but it's interesting for an "enemy" to want to fulfill Oden's wish. I hope if this is the case, Yamato's character is fleshed out more and we find out how she came to be so different to her father.

It's great to have a moment between Kiku and Izou, who haven't seen each other in over 20 years.

MUIMadara

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I feel like the Ace connection is unnecessary but I was a fan of Ace so I don't mind.

Yamato is a female? Bada$$ female.

Shasha23

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
It's great to have a moment between Kiku and Izou, who haven't seen each other in over 20 years.
This is the part i dont get, Kiku is at the back of mountain and Izou is at the front, hopefully Oda explains this.

Yamato backwards:

Otama Y

Why Otama? Whyyyyy?
LOL Otama Y

One hase insane physical strength and the other has an insane DF that can enslave any animals, both have Ace connection........wonder if theyll meet

Pea

Reaction score
Country
Estonia
So Page One and Ulti are the strongest dinosaur DF users in the crew? I guess that's if you exclude Queen and King, right? But still stronger than Drake?

That's impressive.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Whoa a lot of unexpected in the spoilers. Didn't think Yamato was a female, but why did Kaido stated his 'son'? Does he hide it just to Big Mom on true gender or something else?

Also those who stated the connection to Ace, you were right. I a bit surprised myself there.

Also looks like Ulti and PO aren't down for long either. Oda really pushing T6H stronger than they look. Guess not truly fodder material for them then. Though still think they be match up for Mid-Trio and Low-Trio of Strawhats to face in their final fights as they be better challenge to face.

goldb

Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is the part i dont get, Kiku is at the back of mountain and Izou is at the front, hopefully Oda explains this.
Yes and because of the currents around the island, Neko's ship can't sail to the back gates. So unless Marco flew them there or something, I don't know.