- Joined
- Nov 8, 2006
- Messages
- 1,746
- Reaction score
- 929
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)
No way. Luffy is the future pirate-king, but starting a pirate rebellion? No way.
If there is a worldwide pirate rebellion, the last 500 chapters of building the marines up to be the dominant force to beat would be for naught as then Luffy's opponent's will be reduced to two categories:
1) Other wannabe-pirate kings.
2) Revenge-seeking Marines.
That said, I totally forgot about Crocodile and the other Supernova's. Given both of those things, I do hope Luffy makes it to Impel Down.
No way. Luffy is the future pirate-king, but starting a pirate rebellion? No way.
If there is a worldwide pirate rebellion, the last 500 chapters of building the marines up to be the dominant force to beat would be for naught as then Luffy's opponent's will be reduced to two categories:
1) Other wannabe-pirate kings.
2) Revenge-seeking Marines.
That said, I totally forgot about Crocodile and the other Supernova's. Given both of those things, I do hope Luffy makes it to Impel Down.