- Joined
- May 21, 2007
- Messages
- 7,318
- Reaction score
- 3,462
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!)
Regardless of all this fan theories I don't think that Oda would use those bullets. not because he doesn't incorporate new concepts after 500 chapters because they would have been overpowered before, but because this whole seastone bullet thing would only show how weak the user of this "technology" is imo.
Naturally bullets pass through if the firepower is strong enough, but that doesn't even matter. fact is, it would hurt DF users even if they are usually able to bounce the bullets back or repell them just as lead bullets would do with any other human. oh and I never claimed the seastone bullets would totally stop someone from fighting....
Alright...
If it drains him for a second then no bounce back and it passes through. It slows him down but without a fatal hit, a DF user could
A) regain their DF powers and heal
B) Get the wind knocked out of them then get up and fight or
C) become weak and stay down.
For Luffy vs seastone bullet:
If the bullet was a special Armor piercer (Like Don Krieg's) those pierce rubber. That is established. He'd go down anyway.
If it's a lead bullet, they don't because of his rubber body. IF a seastone was fired on him, my point is this:
It would pass through him, leaving him weakened, he could still fight because he is only exposed to the bullet for .2 seconds. That does not stop his fighting capabilities.
Now I don't know the structure of seastone. It may be brittle if used as a projectile, but I still believe it's better for cages and staffs, NOT for firing into DF users for unknown effects.
Regardless of all this fan theories I don't think that Oda would use those bullets. not because he doesn't incorporate new concepts after 500 chapters because they would have been overpowered before, but because this whole seastone bullet thing would only show how weak the user of this "technology" is imo.
that's about all there is up to now I think, except perhaps the lullaby song but that's more like an attackSo what's the names of all of Brook's Songs?
I have Bink's Sake and the White Handkerchief...
-edit- and what the hell is up with these eyes?
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/490/04/
Last edited: