Hangout - One Piece Mega Convo Thread | Page 141 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout One Piece Mega Convo Thread

nik87

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
3 spots left as it's stated after Jimbei, 3 spots are left unless you mean Carrot take one of those spots in which I can agree with you again. Though if your not, then only you going back to circles. I check info about it and Youtubers and Reddit are pushing more 3 spots left after Jimbei, not before.
Oda said 13 with Vivi included, you are not counting her I guess.

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I do, but she is already establish like with Sunny since pre-timeskip. Oda is talking about new members, not ones that been apart for long while.

nik87

Banned
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I do, but she is already establish like with Sunny since pre-timeskip. Oda is talking about new members, not ones that been apart for long while.
If you count Vivi among the 13 then how do you count it wrong? :confused:

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
If you count Vivi among the 13 then how do you count it wrong? :confused:
Did it state she was apart of the new 3? Cause they saying something else about it from what I research.

Hrathgrath

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok guys. I don’t know if it’s “3 more members” or “13 members total” but the two of you seem to be having two different conversations.

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
No one official said anything about a specific number of crewmates. The rumors started with the popular Mugiwara no Ichimi theory. Mugiwara no Ichimi is the japanese word for Straw Hat Pirates, but literally it means something like Straw Hats Gang or something. However it can also mean Straw Hats 13.

When the Vivre Card Databook contained 13 spots for the Straw Hat Pirates, the rumors began to grow. One spot was revealed to be Vivi, and now the other two are revealed to be Merry and Sunny, so nothing new. As if a Databook is going to spoil new Nakama, that would have been strange.

var_saiyan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
Hey! It is my first time on one of these forums, so I am not all that sure about the theories on OP that has been passed around. But this has been bugging me forever now. So, anyone thinks that the navy is going to bring in 'Western Dragons' for the next war (if there is any)? Like how they use the pacifistas, you think there'll be more dragons like the one from Punk Hazard?

Hrathgrath

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey! It is my first time on one of these forums, so I am not all that sure about the theories on OP that has been passed around. But this has been bugging me forever now. So, anyone thinks that the navy is going to bring in 'Western Dragons' for the next war (if there is any)? Like how they use the pacifistas, you think there'll be more dragons like the one from Punk Hazard?
I suppose it's possible, but I feel like if there were going to be dragons brought out as an animal weapon it would be news, common or not, and being an animal, would only have effectiveness on the average level humans. What I mean by that is that those pirates that are effectively superhuman, imo, would make short work of them. But who knows. I also don't see Oda taking away from the coolness that dragons possess in One Piece by taking away their rarity. I mean so far there have been... what, three? Momosuke, Kaidou, and the Punk Hazard Dragon. Even if there are a few more, there aren't a bunch of them. If there were, they would go from "Cool! Dragons!!" to "Oh... Big lizards...."

AINSOOALGOWN_SAMA

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I mean so far there have been... what, three? Momosuke, Kaidou, and the Punk Hazard Dragon. Even if there are a few more, there aren't a bunch of them. If there were, they would go from "Cool! Dragons!!" to "Oh... Big lizards...."
4 actually if you count the smaller but smarter one also from Punk Hazard. The one that looked down on Brook (by not attacking him) cos he's all bone.

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
Welcome dude!
Yes its possible Vegapunk seems to be working on genetics and creating anciant or mythological beasts if they can be controlled by the navy then I dont see why they wouldnt use them as a weapon

Btw what do you guys think about the wano map?

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Perfect example of why we shouldn't always go by what characters say: Akainu called Whitebeard a loser who couldn't get to One Piece and was blocked by Roger, but we see in Whitebeard's flashback that he never cared about any of that, he just wanted a family of his own and he got it.