One Piece Power Level Discussion Thread

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ground Rules for the Power Level Discussion Thread
​

As always, please follow the guidelines set by the Forum Rules that apply across the board.

It's important that discussions from a current chapter are spoiler tagged until 24h have passed from an english release.

  • For the sake of constructive discussion, where and when possible please quote/ source any information you provide. Particularly when it comes to conversations carried over from other threads.
  • Avoid passive agressive posts, sly remarks or baiting/trolling. You can certainly have fun or disagree without it being at someone's expense.
  • Only use anime examples that are canon and as means to provide clarity to pages in the manga. Any other anime material is otherwise non-canon and should only be referenced if it can be proved that the mangaka had approved it.
  • We will strive to avoid repetitive discussions and any extensive battle topics will be guided to the Davy Back fight to existing threads or new ones can be made there.

As of now these topics are shelved due to repetitiveness or until the manga can present us with material to further discussions:

  1. Shanks v Mihawk
  2. Hand to hand fighters > Swordsmen
  3. Zoro > Luffy
  4. Zoro v Sanji
  5. Is Smoker a top 30 character?
  6. Mihawk's rank within the story
  7. Law having CoC currently.
  8. Katakuri > Kaido/Luffy/Etc.

If you wish to continue any of these discussion and remove it from the list, you will need to provide manga material as proof. If there's also anything you think we've covered numerous times, let me know and I'll update the list.

This is the only warning there'll be regarding these ground rules, anything no adhering will be removed. So please just check your posts before posting them.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

AINSOOALGOWN_SAMA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2018
Messages
655
Reaction score
580
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria


@Hannibal Psyche I am actually out rn, so give me a few mins to reply back since I need more than just one pic for your post. I'll make sure to address everything you brought up, so just wait...
Now this is being unfair. Zoro is facing 2 powerful guys in that panel of unexpected happenings, not 1 unlike Sanji. Plus, any mistake on Zoro's part means he gets sliced (the level varies from shallow cuts to instant death). In Sanji's case, he gets pummeled at best.

It's difficult to bring up fair points when comparing those 2 (Zoro and Sanji) in combat.
 

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
5,924
Reaction score
3,413
Age
31
Country
United States
Nah it makes no sense, or maybe just in your imagination.

Even Luffy said that Inu was super strong when he met him in zou, no reason why he wouldnt be the one fighting Queen using your "they have a rivalry so they must fight" logic.

Sanji wont go from Flying 6 to YC1 same as luffy had to go through DD then YC3 then YC1, thats how it works in OP. Sanji beat Flying six so he will at best be fighting YC3 aka Jack but I dont see that happening this arc so maybe Orochi?
I think your talking about yours there, man.

Coming from the same people who said Zoro will fight King cause he has a 'sword', so yeah, yours are not better. Though Sanji so far has taken on assassins sent by Queen as well so if Queen hear of this, she could find herself fighting Sanji and there is a way to include King in it due to their rivalry on handling it himself too.

Yeah he will as if Luffy fighting a Yonko head on, Sanji and others won't be far off on their opponents much while Zoro got Orochi due to his lost plotline especially meeting Hiyori who Orochi is after more, so it already setting in and your in denial over it.
 

Hannibal Psyche

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
8,159
Reaction score
9,224
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Here... Right here you clearly imply that I'm making excuses as to why Sanji actually won. Which was never the case in that discussion, I never made any excuses, never argued he didn't win thanks to the RS.


Yes, you are making excuses about Sanji for not intentionally using Invisibility when that's not the point.
  • At no point did I argue about his choice in being invisible.
That my friend, is the definition of a strawman, google it.

The entire focus was on the Raid Suit, not on Sanji choosing. The entire reason you bring this up regarding "CHOICE in INVISIBILITY" is as the definition here, to vindicate Sanji for using it which was never even argued in the first place. So you are making excuses, you can lie to yourself that you weren't, but the proof is in the Pudding.

An excuse is something that's not relevant to the event or necessary to the event. Sanji's choice was not necessary, was simply discussing the fact things played out the way they did and why.

Whether or not Sanji chose to use the invisibility aspect of the Raid Suit is irrelevant as that was never argued in the first place. Point is it was used.

What was being argued was the Raid Suit's abilities and how they affected the fight in regard to how it doesn't truly reflect Sanji's fighting prowess in relation tot he conclusion.

You clearly pulled a straw man on me, so you're the real hypocrite here.
Nope, you're the hypocrite here because you're arguing something that was never argued to begin with, lol.

You don't know what a strawman is, don't use words you don't know how to use. All you'll do is confuse yourself.

If I'm pulling strawmen:
  • Why did you bring up Sanji's choice in becoming invisible even though I never said anything about Sanji's choice AT ALL?
Provide evidence for this, and I'll admit you're right. In fact, I'll leave the forum for good if you can prove or provide evidence where I said Sanji chose to be invisible to justify why your responses to me were about: Sanji's choice in invisibility.

Go ahead and do this.



Can you read your own post here? Your response to my post? Where did I say anything about choice? Yet your answer to me is about using it unintentionally (choice) which I never argued, yet you say I'm the one pulling strawmen? Sure bud.

Anyway, good luck.

In the very next post you credited his win to invisibility.
You want to be fallacious, go ahead. It's all there where I mentioned both Invisibility and Enhanced durability. Didn't say it was only 1 feature that had Sanji win, thus why many times, I say the Raid Suit in general is why Sanji won. At no point did I only mention Invisibility. It was always Invisibility, Durability and the fact Page One had no idea where Sanji was the entire time.

The point is invisibility is why he won or the reason why he got in those major attacks. It's the only reason Page One couldn't even defend himself.
Point is based on what we saw, all of Sanji's hits on Page One are because Page One isn't aware of where Sanji is thanks to the Raid Suit:
Entire reason Page One got hit by Sanji here is because he thought Sanji would be injured. Realistically, he probably would be without the Raid Suit.
I'm arguing the fact that the Raid Suit takes away from how much we can accredit Sanji's victory to his actual fighting prowess.
Perhaps you didn't read the points I made about invisibility and the enhanced durability of the suit.
 
Last edited:

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
5,924
Reaction score
3,413
Age
31
Country
United States
Now this is being unfair. Zoro is facing 2 powerful guys in that panel of unexpected happenings, not 1 unlike Sanji. Plus, any mistake on Zoro's part means he gets sliced (the level varies from shallow cuts to instant death). In Sanji's case, he gets pummeled at best.

It's difficult to bring up fair points when comparing those 2 (Zoro and Sanji) in combat.
Pfft! Kamazou is not powerful, he is Headliner at best for getting one-shot. If he was stronger he would take more than one hit and even so, Zoro also admitted it still his fault so no use defending that if he admits and where Snaji got pummel? He hold his own greatly till Vergo left and never went down. Zoro on the other hand went down so hard on his end.

Plus Haki should be able to help in Hardening his skin in that moment, but instead he took it through so make use reevaluate on how his Haki is as it's not good proficiently as we thought.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yo Moe. This was what you said that made me think of a title for ya:
"He didn't even defeat PO with DJ, Haki, or named techniques for one, so he has a lot more to show and more stuff he never reveal before."

Hence, you supposedly knew what Sanji did and didn't do in an off-screened fight and how he defeated Page One. You aren't just heavily implying here you are claiming Page One wasn't defeated by strong attacks from Sanji but what, weak ones? (Don't worry I won't put words in your mouth).
Meanwhile, the rest of us are left in the dark on how the fight went. This is what I think @M3J is calling you out for when he said:
"you acted as if you knew how he was taken down or that it was a manga fact."

So do humour us Moe. Take us to that fantasy logic and facts world of yours.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Which is why I said the suit gives it's users abilities they lack (or better).
1) Speed – In Sanji's case more speed, since he's fast but much slower than someone in a Raid Suit.
This is apparent in the WCI arc when Sanji was trying to escape with Luffy. He couldn't run fast enough, neither could he fly fast enough until his siblings aided him with their gears mocking his abilities in the process.
2) Durability and Endurance – Bullets, fires, and average offensive attacks cannot harm the suit providing successful shielding to it's users.
Imagine Sanji took Page One's hit directly without the Raid Suit (even with the suit he still felt mild pain).
3) Special abilities – In Sanji's case Invisibility, an advantage both on and off-field.
4) Attack abilities – All of Sanji's siblings have some effective attack abilities derived from their Raid Suit. Since Sanji is still new with his suit. I'm psyched to see what new attacking abilities he'll be granted if he continues to rely on the suit.

In essence, I don't think Sanji will have much choice than to rely on Germa tech in the battles to come. He really needs the power boost.
Exactly, and that's why I'm asking Moe, and why I don't understand why HP decided to respond to that with his own opinions instead of explaining where MOe was coming from.


The suit can also enhance the user's abilities as well, as in your first example. I think the suit would also help him fly faster and better too?

Sanji would have felt way more pain, but he'd have still gotten up and fought back. Though I suppose the subject is Sanji and the suit. However, it does help Sanji in many ways, and it especially enhances his attacks that's based on speed or movement. I still don't want Sanji to use or rely on the suit though, he's strong enough without the suit. In this instance, he used it to disguise himself and to beat Page quickly.

If you actually read carefully, I never said Sanji didn't use Haki. He's only capable of using the invisible Haki, so it's very likely he did use it. There's no reason to not use it.
Why are you quoting what I said to Moe and acting as if I said it to you? Stop telling others to read carefully when you can't even read at all or twist things to suit what you want, this is why you're annoying to debate with.

Unless, you actually are Moe as well.

You're far from objective, you have a dream-like assessment of Sanji.
IF you actually read my posts and read them carefully, you'd know how wrong you are, once again.
If you took the time to use common sense, I did know it was addressed to Moe given his named was referenced. It's a public forum, so I quoted it nonetheless. No rule about quoting people just because their name isn't in it, it's public and subject to quotation by anyone.
However, there's no point in you quoting me asking someone THEIR thoughts and explaining your thoughts. If I had ask something about the manga, like the last panel of Sanji vs. Page One, and you linked me or showed me a picture, then it'd make sense. And if you know it's addressed to Moe, then why act as if I was talking to you, as you did in the first paragraph I quoted?

Unless you also said Sanji didn't use haki or Diable Jambe or claimed/implied you knew how the fight ended, I don't care. The intent was to find out how Moe came upon that conclusion when we have no idea if the fight ended there and then or if it went on further, or what Sanji used to win, as the manga never showed that.

Again, if you read carefully what I said, and what the Manga implied, he didn't break his bone simply because Vergo kicked him, he broke his bone because his body was already weakened by the explosion and then got kicked by Vergo powerfully in a state where his condition wasn't at its best.
The manga did not imply that. The manga showed Sanji blocking Vergo's kick, then a "crik crik" sound effect. Then in the next chapter, he winces and says he'd have been in trouble had the fight kept going, and he didn't think of or blame the explosion. In which chapter did the explosion happen though? According to your picture, Sanji wasn't affected by the explosion, if at all.

Again, you clearly can't read properly because I did say Sanji's body was injured to begin with.
I can read properly, Mr. Pot Calling the Kettle Black. You mentioned the explosion, but where did you mention the damage that Sanji's body took when Nami was occupying it? Was that the explosion?
 

Deleted member 169696

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Nope, I have no problem with it.

My point is whether or not you regard it a speed-feat, it doesn't change the fact that it's not a speed feat to people like:
Judge
Oven
Daifuku
Vergo
They've never had issues with his speed.



And you're clearly lying because you did speak about Sanji having impressive speed here which I addressed.



You can lie if you want, but it's right here where you made out that Sanji's speed was spectacular.
Lol, that's a nice one. Putting words in my mouth. So I said Sanji is impressive speed-wise. That's my personal opinion. What's your point?

Because my point was that we don't know if the speed-boost that Sanji gets from the suit is actually that big.

How hard is it to understand that? You're making whole lot of wrong conclusions based on your own flawed perception. I never compared Sanji to any prominent NW pirate in that post. Read it in its entirety, cause I was talking about the suit. Whether the speed-boost and floatation are even needed given that Sanji's already fast and can fly. Was it established that the suit gives Sanji XX% more speed? No. Hence me questioning if these attributes of the suit even make sense for Sanji. Can you understand that particular context?

No need to get defensive saying I'm tripping just because you're upset and emotional over a disagreement, lol. Don''t seem me saying you're tripping or on drugs do you?
I am emotional when I end up discussing things with you.

You also don't need to be talking to anyone in order for anyone to talk. It's a public forum, maybe you're too emotional to think rationally and grasp that.
It was YOU who said "we were talking about.." in regards to that post. I don't recall us discussing anything about the subject at that certain point in time so your post didn't make any sense to me.
 

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
5,924
Reaction score
3,413
Age
31
Country
United States
Exactly, and that's why I'm asking Moe, and why I don't understand why HP decided to respond to that with his own opinions instead of explaining where MOe was coming from.


The suit can also enhance the user's abilities as well, as in your first example. I think the suit would also help him fly faster and better too?

Sanji would have felt way more pain, but he'd have still gotten up and fought back. Though I suppose the subject is Sanji and the suit. However, it does help Sanji in many ways, and it especially enhances his attacks that's based on speed or movement. I still don't want Sanji to use or rely on the suit though, he's strong enough without the suit. In this instance, he used it to disguise himself and to beat Page quickly.


Why are you quoting what I said to Moe and acting as if I said it to you? Stop telling others to read carefully when you can't even read at all or twist things to suit what you want, this is why you're annoying to debate with.

Unless, you actually are Moe as well.


IF you actually read my posts and read them carefully, you'd know how wrong you are, once again.

However, there's no point in you quoting me asking someone THEIR thoughts and explaining your thoughts. If I had ask something about the manga, like the last panel of Sanji vs. Page One, and you linked me or showed me a picture, then it'd make sense. And if you know it's addressed to Moe, then why act as if I was talking to you, as you did in the first paragraph I quoted?

Unless you also said Sanji didn't use haki or Diable Jambe or claimed/implied you knew how the fight ended, I don't care. The intent was to find out how Moe came upon that conclusion when we have no idea if the fight ended there and then or if it went on further, or what Sanji used to win, as the manga never showed that.


The manga did not imply that. The manga showed Sanji blocking Vergo's kick, then a "crik crik" sound effect. Then in the next chapter, he winces and says he'd have been in trouble had the fight kept going, and he didn't think of or blame the explosion. In which chapter did the explosion happen though? According to your picture, Sanji wasn't affected by the explosion, if at all.



I can read properly, Mr. Pot Calling the Kettle Black. You mentioned the explosion, but where did you mention the damage that Sanji's body took when Nami was occupying it? Was that the explosion?
I am not him, M3J. I not type to ignore someone and stop talking to them if they don't agree my opinions, I just said agree to disagree for another time and leave it at that instead of running away from debating someone again unless they not trying to troll and not making a effort to have a reasonable discussion with. Guess we seeing the true colors of Hannibal when he is truly desperate to make points in the end, sadly.
 

afromarco005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2015
Messages
1,331
Reaction score
1,900
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think your talking about yours there, man.

Coming from the same people who said Zoro will fight King cause he has a 'sword', so yeah, yours are not better. Though Sanji so far has taken on assassins sent by Queen as well so if Queen hear of this, she could find herself fighting Sanji and there is a way to include King in it due to their rivalry on handling it himself too.

Yeah he will as if Luffy fighting a Yonko head on, Sanji and others won't be far off on their opponents much while Zoro got Orochi due to his lost plotline especially meeting Hiyori who Orochi is after more, so it already setting in and your in denial over it.
Nah, not really

I merly used "They are both rivals so they must fight" logic from your side more.

But Sanji was crying at Komurasaki's death so he will fight Orochi more, he is knight in shining armor after all more from your side.

You have been countered.
 

Hannibal Psyche

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
8,159
Reaction score
9,224
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Why are you quoting what I said to Moe and acting as if I said it to you? Stop telling others to read carefully when you can't even read at all or twist things to suit what you want, this is why you're annoying to debate with.

Unless, you actually are Moe as well.
It's a habit of yours to not understand what's said many times maybe because of your lack of context.

IF you actually read my posts and read them carefully, you'd know how wrong you are, once again.
If you don't lack objectivity, then maybe you lack context.

However, there's no point in you quoting me asking someone THEIR thoughts and explaining your thoughts. If I had ask something about the manga, like the last panel of Sanji vs. Page One, and you linked me or showed me a picture, then it'd make sense. And if you know it's addressed to Moe, then why act as if I was talking to you, as you did in the first paragraph I quoted?

Unless you also said Sanji didn't use haki or Diable Jambe or claimed/implied you knew how the fight ended, I don't care. The intent was to find out how Moe came upon that conclusion when we have no idea if the fight ended there and then or if it went on further, or what Sanji used to win, as the manga never showed that.
Public forum, it's naive to post on a public forum and then expect others to not chime in or contribute. If you don't like it, don't read it. There's the option to ignore.

I can't complain about anyone quoting me on a public forum. It's not like it's a private conversation and it'd be weird to have a private conversation on a public forum when there's PMs for that purpose. If you subject yourself to public scrutiny, you should be prepared for the possibility there'll be intervention from a random in public.


The manga did not imply that. The manga showed Sanji blocking Vergo's kick, then a "crik crik" sound effect. Then in the next chapter, he winces and says he'd have been in trouble had the fight kept going, and he didn't think of or blame the explosion. In which chapter did the explosion happen though? According to your picture, Sanji wasn't affected by the explosion, if at all.


Sanji wasn't affected by the explosion at all? He got slapped into oblivion by Nami only after the explosion and he himself said his body was messed up or felt like it. Reason it was messed up was due to the explosion.

It's not long after this that he fought Vergo. Of course, fighting an opponent like Vergo in a weakened state would lead to downsides such as breaking a bone.



The very fact he said if the fight had continued that it'd have been bad and winced is proof he'd likely have lost. That much is just the reasonable conclusion to come to. Sanji doesn't even have Hardened Armament. Vergo wasn't even using Hardened Armament when he was fighting with Sanji.

Sanji and Usopp got caught by Caesar in chapter 674.

I can read properly, Mr. Pot Calling the Kettle Black. You mentioned the explosion, but where did you mention the damage that Sanji's body took when Nami was occupying it? Was that the explosion?
You're pulling at straws here pal. The explosion was clearly from when Nami was inhabiting his body.. mentioning the explosion is more or less pointing to the moment Sanji's body took damage thanks to Nami.

Maybe you can read literally, but I wouldn't say you had the best understanding of the series at least.
 

Deleted member 169696

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
You know what. Sometimes I think you deliberately confuse the shit out of people when instead of being as clear as possible to correct someone's erroneous perception of your posts you choose to make things even more complicated by creating whole lot of unnecessary text.

Cause in one post you say "when someone can't see you of course you'll end up victorious" and then you say "it's thanks to the raid suit" it's natural for someone to conclude that you meant invisibility.

Then I ask you "did you mean invisibility?" and instead of saying "no, I also meant durability etc etc" you say something along the lines of: "I think the problem is, that..."

Who cares what the problem is? Just get straight to the point.
 

Hannibal Psyche

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
8,159
Reaction score
9,224
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Lol, that's a nice one. Putting words in my mouth. So I said Sanji is impressive speed-wise. That's my personal opinion. What's your point?
I'll spell it out for you. He's not that fast to strong characters is the point. There.

Because my point was that we don't know if the speed-boost that Sanji gets from the suit is actually that big.
Your post had multiple points and I commented about 1 of those multiple points. Point was that prior to the Raid Suit, he's not exceptionally fast. No need to get offended just because you disagree.

How hard is it to understand that? You're making whole lot of wrong conclusions based on your own flawed perception. I never compared Sanji to any prominent NW pirate in that post. Read it in its entirety, cause I was talking about the suit. Whether the speed-boost and floatation are even needed given that Sanji's already fast and can fly. Was it established that the suit gives Sanji XX% more speed? No. Hence me questioning if these attributes of the suit even make sense for Sanji. Can you understand that particular context?
Never said you did. Never said you argued it. I was just making a point to you that he's not fast fast, lol. What's hard to understand about that?

I am emotional when I end up discussing things with you.
Then you need to mature up a bit and reign in your temper. Just because people don't agree with you is no reason to get emotional or accuse people of being on drugs.

It was YOU who said "we were talking about.." in regards to that post. I don't recall us discussing anything about the subject at that certain point in time so your post didn't make any sense to me.
So, you're going to throw a temper tantrum because someone decided to comment on your comment? Bit childish to cry about such a trivial thing. You're not making much sense either.
 

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
5,924
Reaction score
3,413
Age
31
Country
United States
Nah, not really

I merly used "They are both rivals so they must fight" logic from your side more.

But Sanji was crying at Komurasaki's death so he will fight Orochi more, he is knight in shining armor after all more from your side.

You have been countered.
Pretty sure you were on the side of Zoro fighting King on sportsmanship more. Though King doesn't look to be more swordsman as he use his DF than his bmade. I don't want another Pica situation again so him facing Orochi all the more wild for it especially he needs to protect Hiyori now.

Nah, your just in denial. Keep trying to denied the inevitable as your poorly not countering at all here. Just escaping reality of the situation as Sanji got more chances to face King or Queen.
 

afromarco005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2015
Messages
1,331
Reaction score
1,900
Gender
Male
Country
France
Pretty sure you were on the side of Zoro fighting King on sportsmanship more. Though King doesn't look to be more swordsman as he use his DF than his bmade. I don't want another Pica situation again so him facing Orochi all the more wild for it especially he needs to protect Hiyori now.

Nah, your just in denial. Keep trying to denied the inevitable as your poorly not countering at all here. Just escaping reality of the situation as Sanji got more chances to face King or Queen.
Dude thats like your opinion not the whole fanbase.
Plus we only saw a glimpse of King and queen. Chill
 

AINSOOALGOWN_SAMA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2018
Messages
655
Reaction score
580
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Exactly, and that's why I'm asking Moe, and why I don't understand why HP decided to respond to that with his own opinions instead of explaining where MOe was coming from.
Moe where you at? People are lining up for you man. We want a ride in your fantasy world.
You hear me pal?
Explain yourself
:teehee:teehee
 

Hannibal Psyche

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
8,159
Reaction score
9,224
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I only argued that your assumption that invisibility played a major role in Sanji's victory is an assumption. Which it absolutely is.



Saying invisibility is not a major factor is like saying this kick here didn't play major role in his victory. This was 1 of the 2 kicks that defeated Page One.

Can't defeat a character without hurting them.

Sanji didn't land this kick for any other reason other than the fact he was invisible.

Invisibility played a role in 1 of the 2 major kicks that led to Page One's demise.

So, to claim that it's an assumption that the 2 kicks which created by circumstances thanks to the Raid Suit didn't play a vital role in his defeat is delusional.

Invisibility played 50% of a role and the durability created the opportunity for the other surprise attack (the other 50%).

How 50% is not major is bad maths on your part.
 

AINSOOALGOWN_SAMA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2018
Messages
655
Reaction score
580
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I said Luffy will fight him, but at first it be team up before later on it becomes one on one between him and Kaido. It's similar to Doflamingo situation. I doubt Luffy will go in teams from start to end as Kaido probably will take Kidd and Law out and Luffy become last one standing to defeat him in the end.
Let me understand you first (as you claim I don't). Is this your own personal opinion or is this how Oda has decided to go through with the final battle against Kaido?
 

Deleted member 169696

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner


Saying invisibility is not a major factor is like saying this kick here didn't play major role in his victory. This was 1 of the 2 kicks that defeated Page One.

Can't defeat a character without hurting them.

Sanji didn't land this kick for any other reason other than the fact he was invisible.

Invisibility played a role in 1 of the 2 major kicks that led to Page One's demise.

So, to claim that it's an assumption that the 2 kicks which created by circumstances thanks to the Raid Suit didn't play a vital role in his defeat is delusional.

Invisibility played 50% of a role and the durability created the opportunity for the other surprise attack (the other 50%).

How 50% is not major is bad maths on your part.
Assuming the third strike was the final one. There could be like 5-10 more attacks after that third blow. So it still is an assumption.
 

Hannibal Psyche

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
8,159
Reaction score
9,224
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You know what. Sometimes I think you deliberately confuse the shit out of people when instead of being as clear as possible to correct someone's erroneous perception of your posts you choose to make things even more complicated by creating whole lot of unnecessary text.
More like you can't follow a debate, your fault.

Cause in one post you say "when someone can't see you of course you'll end up victorious" and then you say "it's thanks to the raid suit" it's natural for someone to conclude that you meant invisibility.
Okay, what's complicated about that?

Page One was either:
  1. Unable to see Sanji.
  2. Or had no idea where Sanji was.

In essence, Page One didn't see Sanji for the majority of the short fight.



Was Page One able to see Sanji here? When he was invisible? I'd leave this as a rhetorical question, but for the sake of it before you complain about sentences being to difficult to understand, No he couldn't see Sanji.



Could Page One see Sanji here when he was in the sky because he was uninjured thanks to the durability of his suit and could use Page One's presumption to land an attack from the sky? No, he couldn't see Sanji.

When your opponent can't see you, of course, it's easy to win a fight.

Everything that happened here was thanks to the Raid Suit.

These circumstances couldn't be so without the Raid Suit.

Then I ask you "did you mean invisibility?" and instead of saying "no, I also meant durability etc etc" you say something along the lines of: "I think the problem is, that..."
I think the problem is that you don't understand that multiple things can be said regarding a conclusion and still be true as long as they don't contradict each other. It's like you think if 2 separate things are spoken about regarding an outcome, that they contradict each other. Invisibility and the Durability are both linked to the Raid Suit, thus why I said the Raid Suit takes a lot of credit for why Sanji was able to win this fight the way he did.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Assuming the third strike was the final one. There could be like 5-10 more attacks after that third blow. So it still is an assumption.
Well, that's irrelevant because it's implied that the fight ended there which is why Oda skipped it. More so, the point of that was to end the fight quickly and run away.

It's not so difficult to take the hint as to why Oda hasn't revisited or mentioned the fight because we were supposed to conclude the fight ended there, and more so since Hawkins and X Drake would have been there soon.

Requires reading between the lines.

Nonetheless, even if you want to be petty, point is everything that played out as we saw was thanks to the Raid Suit.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'll pray for you.
Keep your prayers to yourself, lol. You need it more if you get upset on the internet.
 

nik87

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 25, 2016
Messages
3,658
Reaction score
3,348
Country
The Wall
Nah, not really

I merly used "They are both rivals so they must fight" logic from your side more.

But Sanji was crying at Komurasaki's death so he will fight Orochi more, he is knight in shining armor after all more from your side.

You have been countered.
I see what you did there. :3c
 
Top