"People knock JOZU down ONLY because Doffy stopped him with his strings. Doffy stopped Luffy (albeit weak) and even Sanji. I doubt Doffy would have been able to cut Jozu's diamond form even with Haki. If Mihawk's powerful slash couldn't, then Doffy's strings even less. " - Quoted from myself.
I guess people forgot to read that part. Then let me repeat myself.
I place Jozu > Doflamingo. I find it hard to believe Doffy's strings with CoA could cut through Jozu's Diamond Haki body. Jozu must have CoA, the way he damaged Aokiji. Jozu is fast, sneaking up on Crocodile (who always has his Logia form on) and Aokiji (an OG Admiral comparable to Akainu).
Ace, again with the Ace. People on here love to make excuses on him and treat him as if he were a GOD. Ace had potential but he lost it due to being overconfident. Shanks himself said it to WB.
Ace has more potent haki than Doffy, the only decent feat Doffy showed was blocking a Gatling from Luffy, Doffy's arms was bypassed by Law with no room. And Oda flat out has Van Augur says Ace's abilities outside of his fruit were good, so it's a miracle that this point gets peddled by fans when Oda went out of his way to establish the opposite.
Ummm.. show me where Ace has "more potent Haki than Doffy". Ace had yet to fully control his own CoC, while Doffy had mastered it . To me that shows how much greater is Doffy in using all Haki compared to Ace.
Ace's Fire blocking Aokiji's Ice is NO feat at all. It makes sense that Fire counters Ice. Now had his fire penetrated through the Ice and burnt Aokiji then it would be impressive but no. Jozu and Marcos did better in faring against Aokiji. Shit, Aokiji wasnt sweating Ace's fire, he managed to counter Akainu's magma later on in the story. Aokiji >>>>> Ace.
I would rate Vista above Jozu since he lasted until the end of the war
Also, didn't Doflamingo got the best of Jozu? Because of how the story played out, Doflamingo ended up not being that strong compared to Big Mom commanders.
Izo is quite strong. He was a pain in the to the CP0. I don't think he could be that far behind Jozu
Thatch did nothing in the series, why assume he was stronger than any random commander like Curiel or Atmos?
Regarding Ace, the Whitebeard Pirates expected him to replace their captain. I think he was only behind Marco. But he didn't really do anything that proves it...
I would say Jozu and Vista are the same maybe. Jozu went against Aokiji by himself and only lost due to turning away due to WB getting a heart attack. Yeah his fault but still, I wonder how far Jozu vs Aokiji would have gone. Not expecting a 10 day battle but still. Also, Diamond Jozu managed to block a poweful slash from Mihawk, while Vista only "sparred" with Mihawk. Who knows.
Izo is nowhere near YC level. He managed to take down a unknown power level CP0, who seems to be on the weaker side.
I think Thatch was in the Top 4/5 WB Commanders that were definitely above the rest. My opinion, maybe not. Whatever.
You said it yourself, Ace didnt do anything that proves it. Yes, WB wanted Ace to become the Pirate King, but not right away duh. He wanted Ace to keep growing, WB didnt want Ace to go after Teach for a reason. Even tho he was 2nd DC of the WBP, he was still considered a rookie among the veterans and among the Top 4.
I don't see Ace loosing badly to Doflamingo, the guy had bad matchup his only two real fights were against the two end boss of the game...
Jozu could play a bit with Kuzan, he did far better than King vs GreenBull !
I would put him in the YC1 range, he can fight evenly with Kata or King.
Ace is a genious in combat, and his DF can deal big damage even for haki user.
How would Doffli deal with Dai Enkai: Entei ?
Doffy could dodge or slice the Entei attack, Doffy was fearless even when WB raised 2 huge Tsunami's. He was literally enjoying himself. Doffy also cut into pieces a damn meteorite from Fujitora. Now I see Ace being able to put up a better fight than Smoker versus Doffy, but the result would be the same. Doffy outclasses Ace in CoC, CoA, and CoO. Not only that but DF Awakening. Doffy also seems to be fast and Ace not so much compared to Doffy.
For the record, I also think Doffy > Jimbei.