Special One Piece Spin-off: One Piece Party

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Shanks hat is ridiculous. Other than the SHs I always got the impression that Shanks crew are the funniest.

And yeah it was nice seeing Gaimon again.
 

BetaRuler

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2009
Messages
382
Reaction score
89
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
I genuinely did laugh at the Mini Merry moment on #2.

Their not terrible either. Interesting to see the panels the assistant used a reference to draw from. I imagined some he followed the reference more than others.
 

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
2,648
Reaction score
2,176
Gender
Female
Country
Water Tribe
Chapter 6 (ft. Ace, Marco, Wb, Kureha :hee) part of the raw available here

Too bad there's no English Edited Manga available since chapt 4, sounds so funny.


Some volume pics from Redon as Vol1 is released :zomg :









All pics credits to Redon (Ap)
This is so pretty! Someone has bought the book (and he's a chobits' fan too). :teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I have been searching around but there isn't any English Edited Manga done for chapter 4 onwards. Noted that Mangastream has only done up to the first three chapters. However, I did find a Chinese site which has scans up to seven chapters. If anyone who can understand the language, you may read the manga there.
Hopefully, MS or some other groups may pick up this series and scanlate it soon. :^_^

Basically, One Piece Party is a spin-off series, authored by Oda's former assistant, Ei Andō (安藤英). The manga is featured in Saiyko Jump, a bimonthly shounen manga magazine published by Shueisha. The outline of the series shadows the settings, characters, artwork and even Oda's humour of One Piece series. (Oda must be very pleased with his former assistant. :super)

Chapter 4 - "The Search for Gold"
Besides the main cast of StrawHat crew, it also features characters like Mihawk, Heart Pirates (Law and Bepo), Princess Vivi, Carue and gang and Caesar.

During the "gold" adventure, it's funny that Law is being "exploited" which Bepo being in the background sulking. The reunion of Vivi with the SH crew, their last departure was still fresh in everyone's memories. The "X" symbolises their friendship and alliance. Our Brook, with his usual behaviour, meets Vivi for the first time, guess what he did?

Chapter 5 - "Special: Hero"
This chapter has the shadow of Power Rangers' theme and it features the battle, good against evil. But at the final, it is the birth of StrawHat Pirates.

Chapter 6 - "The Fire will not Ceased (Episode of Ace)"
Long time no see, Ace! Let's hear his story and adventure.

Chapter 7 - "Davy Back Fight" (sample version only)
This chapter features the davy back fight with a "scary" rule ...

Enjoy! :^_^
 

TitaniumOxide

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
1,339
Reaction score
1,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I actually just read One Piece Party for the first time and I almost died choking back my laughs so I don't wake up the whole hose lol...

It was so damn funny and man I wish the whole world read One Piece so they can read OP party after. I NEED MOAR ONE PIECE PARTIES!
 

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
2,648
Reaction score
2,176
Gender
Female
Country
Water Tribe
I actually just read One Piece Party for the first time and I almost died choking back my laughs so I don't wake up the whole hose lol...

It was so damn funny and man I wish the whole world read One Piece so they can read OP party after. I NEED MOAR ONE PIECE PARTIES!
Did you manage to read the seven chapters?

It's true, this spin off series is focused on comical relief. In fact, Oda's ex-assistant did a good job in following his sensei's style in presenting the manga. I must say, he is pretty good.

Hmm.... when someone is down, he/she should read this spin off. I'm sure it will lighten up his/her day and be cheered up again. :^_^
 
Top