That awkward moment in which you say goodbye to someone and then start walking away in the same direction.
I feel ya but it still would be weird to have them run into Marco again.Actually, Marco left before the entire thing was decided.
He doesn't know where Luffy and co are going.
The "draw" to decide the routes between captains happened only after Marco left. It happened just some time before they actually left.
While Marco and Yamato probably had the convo with SHs some days earlier.
I am clueless
Did we? But what did we guess?Sarcastic clapping
I guess fans guessed it right?
Or Cracker appears in the cover story. He already did and should be next to face the Germa.Sarcastic clapping
I guess fans guessed it right?
Bounty revealFirst hint![]()
then is done..is confirmed... Kuzan is the 10th titanic captain ... being cause is part of a special op, or for real....dont matter..Bounty reveal
Aokiji: 3.5B
Oh oh I know! Rayleigh manages to lift his geriatric ass off the ground after getting his legs to stop shaking from the confrontation!
What about the 3.3 in the imageBounty reveal
Aokiji: 3.5B
Would Sword better infiltrate worst or best Yonko organizations? There is a good probability that Aokiji joined Sword after he left the Marines.Aokiji being Blackbeard pirates would be so wrong.. The dude's been a marine his whole life, loses out becoming fleet admiral, and joins one of the most despicable Yonkou to continue his ideals? If anything, joining Red Hair would make more sense.
Yeah, Marco dying is a possibility as well.I feel ya but it still would be weird to have them run into Marco again.
Unless they arrive there to find the island trashed, Marco dead, and Weevil there!
Then it would explain the angry Luffy gif
There was a Redon hint dropped on Friday (believe it hahahah) that was an angry Luffy gif. As to what it means, we’ll know tomorrow-ish I guessAokiji's bounty is probably somewhere between 3 billion and 3.5 billion
Yeah, Marco dying is a possibility as well.
Though that would require considerable effort, given Marco's ability. Marco is arguably the most durable dude in the series.
What angry Luffy gif?
lets pray is just part of a special op.Aokiji being Blackbeard pirates would be so wrong.. The dude's been a marine his whole life, loses out becoming fleet admiral, and joins one of the most despicable Yonkou to continue his ideals? If anything, joining Red Hair would make more sense.
Probably more so the Straw Hat crew then just angry Luffy and getting the info dump of Sabo, Vivi, Hancock, and possibly Coby.There was a Redon hint dropped on Friday (believe it hahahah) that was an angry Luffy gif. As to what it means, we’ll know tomorrow-ish I guess