Movie - One Piece Stampede | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

How excited are you for One Piece: Stampede?

• Total voters

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I wont entatain your trolling, Fujitora used his strongest attacks vs Zoro and none of them even put a scratch on Zoro, and Zoro did the same and Fujitora blocked it all, i dont know what your talking about ofcause Zoro is not at a level of Mihawk, not even Fujitora can do much vs Mihawk given what the movie showed.

Stop watching youtube clibs, go watch the full movie, ONLY LUFFY, ZORO AND USOPP were the most important to the movie, people like Sanji, Franky and Brook were there just to pose and push toys, Nami and the others were there because of marketing, every strawhat was non factor in the movie!(even if only Luffy came with Zoro and Usopp the movie would have ended the same, thats how useless all of them were)

Luffy has the most pannel time, Zoro has had 4 chapter all on his own without other allies showing up, the rest have shared chapters(7) none of them have panel time equal to Zoro and none of them have had a chapter by themselves!
Not trolling, just facts. Fujitora summoning meteor is nothing new and nor that is his full power and final attack. That's your trying to stretch out a lie again to enforce Zoro when clearly we never seen his full power before. I doubt Oda will let that be his full power. We don't even see end of the fight, so to say Fujitora was at his limit is even more stretching. Just saying it shows Zoro has a long way to go to reach not just Admiral lvl, but to reach even Mihawk's lvl too. Not saying anything different from what the movie shows. I will say it's great animation on it though.

I did and your again lying on that as others have significant in it more especially Monster Trio the most, Usopp while shown in there, not as big spotlight as it presume as he was mostly use for hype tool for Bullet and then help brings confidence back along waking up Luffy similar to his fight with Luffy vs Lucci in Enies Lobby. They all won't get same spotlight, but they were shown doing something at least.

Now that's a big lie on Zoro one as never seen an chapter with only Zoro himself. I seen chapters of him part of others, but not by himself on his own journey. It been mostly Luffy, Sanji, Law, and others we seen in spotlight more than him. He hasn't shown anything he is doing more or is even second in chapters alone like Luffy who has the most by himself chapters. Please stop lying again to push Zoro when we all know it hasn't done something significant in Wano as much as the others especially doing plan for the Fire Festival.

Pirate Queen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
The movie isn't canon. Zoro is not Admiral level but in the NON CANON SELF PRICLAIMED FANSERVICE MOVIE Zoro and Fujitora were equal in their small clash

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize Zoro can't beat Fujitora this point in the MANGA.

Shasha23

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
The movie isn't canon. Zoro is not Admiral level but in the NON CANON SELF PRICLAIMED FANSERVICE MOVIE Zoro and Fujitora were equal in their small clash
It doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize Zoro can't beat Fujitora this point in the MANGA.
Yeap agreed i hate how they inflate the crews power level just for the movies, they way Luffy is just spamming G4 with little to no drawbacks was 00.

The movies was clearly implying Zoro is close to Fujitora and saying Mihawk is levels above them, while on the other hand Bullet who so many people couldnt do a thing against lost when fighting in his base, the same base he used to destroy the supernovas to a gattling gun attack LOL, also funny how the supernovas where getting pushed back by Bullet's CoC while it didnt even make Luffy flinch.

Dont get why Moe is trying to talk so much BS to defend his man crush when this movie doesn't even matter to most of us since its BS to begin with.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now that's a big lie on Zoro one as never seen an chapter with only Zoro himself. I seen chapters of him part of others, but not by himself on his own journey. It been mostly Luffy, Sanji, Law, and others we seen in spotlight more than him. He hasn't shown anything he is doing more or is even second in chapters alone
His fight with Killer took 2 chapters, now name 1 Sanji chapter were no other ally appears, as for Law LOL he has less than 20 panels this who arc
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Top Secret Notes of “One Piece Stampede”:
【Life of Douglas Bullet】
“You’re the strongest when you’re alone!!”
“You’re strong because you’re alone!!”

Age 0(45 years ago):
•Born in the “Country Where War Never Ends” in the “Grand Line”
•His parents belong to the enemy state; he was abandoned by his mother early on and became an orphan
•Found and raised by the army of the enemy military state “Gartzburg”, “GartzForce”
【「GF」on the Armband】
Bullet was found by the Gartzburg army “GartzForce”. The 「GF」on his armband is to show his old place GartzForce.

Age 1~8 ( 44~37 years ago):
•He is strictly trained as a child soldier under a commander of “GartzForce”, Douglas Gray, and he was only given the minimum amount of supplies to live.
•His main tasks were to be used a “sacrifice piece”, such as walking through minefield as vanguard, and participating in mission that requires him to carry a bomb and blaze a trail.
【Origin of His Name】
In the army they called all the child soldiers, who were treated as pellets, “Bullet”. They also organize the child soldiers with number, Bullet is “Number 9”, and his Commander’s name is Douglas. “The 9th Bullet of Douglas Troop”...That’s the origin of the name, Douglas Bullet.
•They have the reward system in which the person who earn the most feats of war on the battlefield will be rewarded with a “Medal”(service ribbon).
•A child as he was, Bullet, who was not given anything aside from weapons, desired to earn the “Medal”.
•There can only be one winner of the “Medal”. With his genius-like combat abilities, Bullet was very active on the battlefield up to the point that he almost achieved his goal, but then he was betrayed by his comrades, he didn’t get the “Medal” and he was severely injured.
•“You’re way too strong...! You monster...!”
The reason for this betrayal was “Bullet’s strength”. He was even persecuted by the child soldiers who grew up in the same environment as him.
•He rounded up all the child soldiers who betrayed and persecuted him, and seized the medal. He realized that the reasons for his failure were his carelessness, pride and his weakness to believe in his allies.
•Supplies, tactics, strength... Bullet, after learning from his mistakes, uses all of them for “his own victories” without any hesitation, he earned the “Medal” one after another. He remains undefeated.

Age 9~13 (36~32 years ago):
•Demonstrating his “strength of one”, he’s a unparalleled hero on the battlefield. He became the strongest child soldier.
•The more he wins, the more he can act as he likes. He felt a sense of fulfillment and that he’s truly alive, and he felt that he’s free.
•Being strong let you survive and give you freedom. He begins to feel that being strong gives him a reason to live.
•One day when he reached his limit on the battlefield, due to exhaustion and hunger, he discovered and ate a*devil fruit, “Gasha-Gasha Fruit”. He survived because of that and his strength became more unwavering.

Age 14 (31 years ago):
•Thanks to the effort of Bullet, the hero of the war, the war was near its end.
•Bullet’s commander Douglas Gray was promoted to “General” because of Bullet’s feats.
•General Douglas treated Bullet differently because of the possible benefits that he can bring.
“Bullet, I think of you as my own son...! After we win this war, I’ll welcome you into the upper officials of the army, I’ll release you from this bloody battlefield that’s full of discipline! You can even lead a rich life away from the battlefield. You’ll have true freedom!”
【Establishing the Identity of an One Man Army】
Bullet served in the army until he was 14, he was called a hero for his feats that can matched a thousand. He fully realizes that “One treasure can only be obtained by one person”, and as he grows, he established his identity of “A person is strong because they’re alone”.
•Bullet dreams of the General’s flattery
“Away from war, a life of freedom...”
•Bullet departed for the final battle that’ll decide the outcome of the war.
•Thanks to Bullet, they forced the enemy’s army to surrender. Just when he thought they won, he was surrounded by his army.
•“Your strength will eventually threatens my position...!”
General Douglas had betrayed him in order to kill him.
•The betrayal of General Douglas, the first person that he trusted, and the disappointment of the new freedom before him. Those combined made him furious and when he was in a dying condition, he went on a rampage.
•Only his strength that he got from training did not betrayed him. He ended the war and destroyed his own army and country.
•Since he destroyed a country, the World Government begun to go after him. Bullet set sail out to the sea as a pirate alone, seeking battleground.

Age 15 (30 years ago):
•Bullet the unbeaten roamed the sea looking for battles.
•He met Roger and challenged him, he lost. No matter how many times he challenged him, he just kept losing, Bullet suffered his first series of defeats in his life.
•Apparently, Roger's strength is different from ,“You’re strong because you’re alone”, what Bullet has developed. Bullet continued to attack Roger's ship with the feeling of wanting to find out its identity and more than anything, he doesn’t want to keep losing.
•During the days of Bullet’s challenges, Roger faced all of them head-on and Bullet can never managed to win. One day, Bullet lost after giving all he’s got, he then swore to Roger,
“One day I’ll defeat you and become the strongest in the world...!”
Roger laughed“Come at me anytime”.
【Joining Roger Pirates】
Bullet, who’s always been alone, met someone who’s stronger than him for the first time. He admired Roger. Bullet, who has made a “friend” for the first time, decided to aboard his ship as a “challenger”.

Age 17 (28 years ago):
•being called the “Demon Heir” of Roger Pirates
•Bullet was shocked when he learned about Roger’s incurable disease.

Age 18 (27 years ago):
•Learning the upcoming time of Roger’s death, he became impatient that he might not fulfill his oath. He begins to have doubts.
•Eventually, he developed the consciousness of “I have to protect my friends” , and he hesitates when making decisions during battles. He thinks that he’s becoming weaker.
•He began to have doubts about Roger’s “strength”. Roger is strong like a demon when he’s fighting for his friends. The essence of this is the result of demonstrating an extraordinary resolve by being alone and putting himself in danger. However, on the other hand, Bullet realized that Roger’s idea of "protecting my friends" gets in his way, and he can’t go all out. Bullet thought that...the existence of friends makes strength imperfect.
•Bullet believes that he cannot surpass Roger by staying with them. He have to corner himself more...
•He challenged Roger one last time, he put up a good fight but he still lost.
Bullet: “Kill me...!”
But as usual, Roger: “Come at me again anytime”
Bullet got off the ship and made a name for himself as a rookie after his independence.

Age 19 (26 years ago):
•Fought against Crocodile, who’s a rookie at that time, no result.

Age ??:
•Roger’s subordinate made a “Eternal Pose” pointing to “Laugh Tale”. However, after Roger found out what they did he threw it in the ocean. Then it was eaten by a sea king.
•The Great Pirate Era starts as Roger’s being executed.
•What can he do to surpass Roger, who’s now dead. A dilemma that you can never win against those who have died. As if trying to get rid of his hesitation, he goes on a rampage on the sea.
【The Wound on His Left Shoulder】
The tattoo-like wound on his left shoulder is like a medal to Bullet. He got it during his first “Buster Call”.

Age 22 (23 years ago):
•The Marine uses “Buster Call” to corner and capture the rampaging Bullet.
•Even though Bullet fought fiercely, he eventually wears out. Then he was attacked by the pirates whom he had defeated before, that became the decisive factor of the battle and Bullet was finally caught. He was then imprisoned in the underwater prison Impel Down.

Age 23~43 (22~2 years ago):
•During the 20 years in Impel Down Level 6, he concentrates and continues his training silently.
•He made a decision after being distressed about what he should do to surpass Roger.
•“I will become the world’s strongest ‘Pirate King’ that surpasses Roger”—
He decided to kill all the strong people in the world, including the “Four Emperors” and the navy admirals. He thinks that it’s the proof of being the strongest, something that even Roger couldn’t accomplish. He plan to accomplish that goal with his completed “strength of one”.
•Just when he was finishing his training, the prison break commotion started by “Strawhat” and “Blackbeard” happened. Taking advantage of the commotion, Bullet escaped.
•grasp the current situation of the sea
• After learning about Whitebeard’s death and that he died protecting his subordinates, he’s convinced that his belief is right.
•He found the man that was supposed to be dead after being eaten by a Sea King, Festa. They obtained Roger’s treasure for the ambition of being world’s strongest. They start the plan to seize the Buster Call and kill all pirates.

Age 44~45 (A year ago~Now)
•Hidding, preparation stage
•“Pirate Festival” starts
To show that he’s the strongest and has surpasses Roger, he puts on a military uniform, which represents his origin, as the proof of his determination.

(Box Office sales/in just a few weeks mind you) In Japan alone Stampeded has made more that DB super Broly WOW, shame OP is not that big outside Japan or it would have crushed Broly's $124mil in sales

Stampede has made $47mil in 31 days (Japan only) it looks like it might break the record of film Z $64mil

TitaniumOxide

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Damn how long is the film? I haven't seen it yet, probably will just wait for the bluray but it seems like a few whole shittons of stuff will happen in the movie not to mention all the characters involved.

I for one wouldn't mind if the move readjust some of the character's power levels somewhat (like Zoro vs Fujitora) since movies aren't cannon. We still get to see the fight even if it isn't canon. Seeing all that you guys have written so far though makes me not even care if it is canon or not. I just hope it land in a theater near me soon or the Bluray comes out soon lol.

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I watched it in cinema, we have an anime Tuesday in our local cinema where they show recent anime movies with subtitles

Anyways the movie is a full on action movie on the surface.... But I think there are certain secrets within. One of them, well I think it proves my idea of the Yemo and Chaoskampf motives, because...

Bullet is Luffy's twisted "twin".
He aspires to be the strongest, like a generic Shonen hero.
He was aiming to surpass Roger
His nickname is Demon Heir
He has a huge appearance defining scar
In the final battle he transforms into a draconic metall golem, but before the final clash he briefly becomes King Kong
The final clash involves him and Luffy mirror clashing with a gatling style attack, Luffy is red, Bullet is blue

Add to that from his bio the fact that he originally just wanted to be free, and that he fights Crocodile after setting out on his own..
And it also matches the map you can find via the hint about One Piece, which also features the "Twins" in some way...
Btw, Luffy has quite many twins: Nami, Shanks, Ace, Garp, Roger, Blackbeard, Oden, Oda... And many more. And this is key to understand the meta behind One Piece.

Vizard

Reaction score
Country
Genosha