MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Country
Morocco
Pretty sure we all knew these facts, but thanks for the video I guess

Spenzi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
Switzerland
VIVI-CHAN <3 after 600000 episodes finally vivi in the anime. so glad to see her <3

goldb

Usurped Overlord
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
United Kingdom
The episode started off rather promisingly; with news of Blackbeard Pirates attacking Baltigo and Luffy's cooking and using up all their food reserves. The scene I was looking forward to the most was with Kaido on Wano but that was dragged out so much to the point it became rather annoying to watch. This is nothing new though for long time anime viewers who are familiar with manga content.

And from the following episode, there is a new filer arc (New Marine Rookie Arc) starting:

There's more info about the arc on ANN, for anyone interested.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didn't think I'd enjoy this as much as I did. Completely forgot that it was even in song when reading the manga. :XD

Styx

Country
Russian Federation
One Piece....the only anime I enjoy fillers for. lol

Barrier

Country
United Kingdom
Luffy just used King Kong Gun against Cracker. I thought they would downgrade it, but nope, it actually destroyed all biscuit soldiers and nearly killed Cracker, but G4 ran out. Ok, well played Toei.

We manga readers know that Luffy will eat biscuits and go G4 again. According to the anime, if i was luffy i will go G4 KK Gun and defeat Cracker. We know that won't happen. In the manga Luffy had no way of winning but in the anime they introduced one method.

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
United States
so did anyone watch the skypiea special? I just did and I liked it, does EneI ever appear again? I haven’t watched this anime since Ace’s death and I’ve never read the manga but I might try watching like 4-5 episodes a week after MHA goes off the air

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Country
Morocco
I always hated the steam effect of Gear 4 in the anime. I am not sure why, but for Gear 2 back in the days, they used to animate it well and make it sound like steam you know, normal

But now, this shit is too much and very stupid

Other than, the fight was alright I guess... Didn't feel super excited, but it was well animated. I just wish they could cut the crap with the Gear 4 steam really

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)