Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I haven posted anything for some time and would like to know how the info that comes from the original and hasn't being already relealed in the redrawn version is handled here? I haven't read the original comic and don't want to read spoilers. Please. Thanks in advance.
As ONE's series is ahead of Murata's please simply label and include any discussion regarding the Webtoon in spoiler tags.
 

mstarsup5

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
169
Reaction score
2,084
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
France
Next update will be 4/4 according to the Reddit, which took it from Murata's twitter. These waits are unbearable. :arf
Good to know! I hope that will be a biiiiiig chapter (i.e. number of pages and content!)
 

White Rabbit

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
546
Reaction score
112
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Thanks for posting the stream... its really interesting to see Murata at work. Though his taste of music seems questionable from time to time. :p

I didn't see much... but from what I could gather, it seems Gouketsu is throwing Suuryu to the crows to be finished off with the rest, before Snek and Max step in to save him.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
OPM special trans here: http://www.manga360.com/onepunch-man-chapter/116.5/1/

Aparently it´s all grouped as follows: 3 C heroes or 1 B hero = 1 disaster level wolf monster; 5 B class heroes or 1 A class hero (no C hero mention) = a disaster level tiger monster and 10 class A heroes or 1 S class = disaster level demon monster and thats it
 

mstarsup5

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
169
Reaction score
2,084
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
France
Raw out on the editor's website (see first post of this thread)
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,327
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Oh boy, Suiryu got owned and he accepted it, it's a 180° turn regarding his peronality.
The heroes stand against their foes and what happens when you eat more than what you can chew ideology was pleasant to read both in a chapter.

The special was like drink beer on a beach day, a simple breath of Saitama's simplicity and how the association works with that matter of scale.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It's out on MS

The fighting was superb as usual. Gouketsu just wrecking Suiryu was intense. I equally enjoyed the hero development with Suiryu.
The beating he received from Gouketsu really humbled him. After the previous chapter I thought he received a knock out blow but it didn't seem the case. I thought Saitama was going to accidentally show up at anytime near the end there but I'm glad they're allowing the other heroes to have screentime for now.

I think Max and Sneck helping him will have changed his opinion about heroes.

I'll comment on the Special once I read it.
 

uchiha_albert

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
16
Reaction score
12
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Paraguay
Saitama will beat Garou at the end and most likely King Orochi, so is he going to beat Gouketsu also??? It would be nice if Garou or another High Class Hero would defeat him.

I'd like to see him being defeated by Bang and Bomb. Being that they too are martial artists.
 

milek

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
347
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Serbia
Great chapter. I love how chapter ended. I was expecting to see Saitama at the end but this is even better.
 

XXGenesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Messages
3,135
Reaction score
1,885
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Turkmenistan
Well Alright! I knew Suiryu wouldn't go out like that from 1 punch lol...But Goketsu is impressive. I must say, so it seems a Dragon class may take mutiple S class heroes...Which probably means Suiryu is high Demon low, Dragon level.

Bakuzan is such an idiot; Glad he couldn't take on so many cells; Heroes to the rescue, that was smooth. But to hear them talk about their hear lml, it's probably helpful but it won't help them win.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The Special was really good too. I liked the potato bits xD but my main point of interest was how bad Saitama is for the Hero Associations data collection. The rate of incidence of monsters and their threat level data is well under the 'true level' thanks to Saitama's efforts. Not that I really care much about the Hero Association in terms of their role... they're usually more for hype and funny at times.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You know, before they mentioned it in this chapter, I hadn't given much thought to the consequences of Saitama's actions, in how it affects the monster ranking. But like you said Brandish, I don't really mind as long as he carries on kicking ass. I would however like to see him get more recognition for his acts, even if it's not his style.
 

mstarsup5

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
169
Reaction score
2,084
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
France
You know, before they said mentioned it in this chapter, I hadn't given much thought to the consequences of Saitama's actions, in how it affects the monster ranking. But like you said Brandish, I don't really mind as long as he carries on kicking ass. I would however like to see him get more recognition for his acts, even if it's not his style.
You'll see, in the main story, he's gonna take down Goketsu probably when everyone is knocked out, or nobody will be there to see him lol.
 

milek

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
347
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Serbia
You'll see, in the main story, he's gonna take down Goketsu probably when everyone is knocked out, or nobody will be there to see him lol.

You are probably right, maybe just maybe Suiryu will see Saitama true power against Goketsu
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Bakuzan really...:epicfacepalmBut that thing also falls somehow into human nature while facing despair.

Very good chapter overall.. Suiryu will probably end up now gaining some respect towards heroes but I doubt he will change his own way of living just his view on heroes.

More side characters will get screentime which I'm completely fine with one thing awesome for me in OPM is how it handles its side characters..

Still waiting for Watchdog vs Garou
hope we won't just see aftermatch...
You'll see, in the main story, he's gonna take down Goketsu probably when everyone is knocked out, or nobody will be there to see him lol.
King will be there once they woke up
 

XXGenesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Messages
3,135
Reaction score
1,885
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Turkmenistan
Lmao!! Ahh man If King shows up instead of saitama that'll be troll gold.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Still waiting for Watchdog vs Garou
hope we won't just see aftermatch...
I fear we probably won't get to see much of that fight, which would be a shame if that were the case, as Watchdog Man looks an insane fighter.

King will be there once they woke up
That'd be pretty funny if it happened. Saitama would defeat the villains but needing to rush off elsewhere (maybe to find Genos), he leaves King to tend to the wounded. Once the heroes and other fighters wake up they see King and are in awe of him for defeating Gouketsu. :XD
 

NoOneInParticular

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2012
Messages
1,699
Reaction score
813
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nice to see that when Suiryu's pushed into a real hard battle he steps up to it. Although I feel like when it's over he'll instantly revert to his easy street-loving ways. Definitely don't see him joining the hero association or anything like that.

Obviously of all the guys present it'll take Saitama to take down Gouketsu, but I don't think that will actually happen. After all, if he oneshots a Dragon in front of two A-class heroes he'll get some recognition and we can't have that, now can we? Heh. Could be Tatsumaki, or Darkshine or who knows who else. Bang? Or maybe it'll just come time to end the assault and Gouketsu will just walk off and be saved for later. He's only used brute force, but he's also supposed to be a master martial artist, that skill's got to be unleashed on someone and these 3 are in no shape to take it.
 
Top